Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27426

    Much appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by RunForGold  [View Original Post]
    May Spa, North Shadeland. Ask for the 'New Girl'. She arrived from Lafayette after they were shut down.
    Thanks! If you ever need Ohio intel hit me up.

  2. #27425

    Try this one

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMonger69  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in town this weekend. Is there any other places with tits like Coco in Indy? Don't want to chance another pussy vacation, but I may have to! LOL.
    May Spa, North Shadeland. Ask for the 'New Girl'. She arrived from Lafayette after they were shut down.

  3. #27424

    Muffler shop

    Had a really great visit at the muffler shop with Coco today.

    We all know the drill, excellent discrete parking around back, but you have to do the walk of shame to the front. Luckily it was dark out so it wasn't so awkward.

    For the handful not in the know, Coco is skinny and cute, with a nice handful of man-mades up top.

    I paid for half, and got a pretty mediocre massage. That said, the teasing was A+.

    On the flip, she smiled and asked if I wanted FS, but I elected for BBBJ instead. She took her time, kissing my ears, going B2 B before working her way down south. Started with a good amount of time slow stroking junior while running her tongue on around the boys and backdoor. She then gave a slow, sensual BJ until I popped.

    She massaged me a little longer afterward, which was really nice. Usually the girls want to shove you out the door with a water bottle.

    I'll definitely be headed back.

  4. #27423

    Long shot, but got to try.

    I'll be in town this weekend. Is there any other places with tits like Coco in Indy? Don't want to chance another pussy vacation, but I may have to! LOL.

  5. #27422

    Ayla Spa?

    Saw this one on BP. Never heard of it. No reports I can find on here. Anyone been?

    2xxx E 62nd st b, Indianapolis, IN 46220.

  6. #27421

    Good report

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDoc147  [View Original Post]
    Decided to try the new June girls. Coco has been there before. Nice rub, nice rack, a little hairy down south when I saw her last year. Went with Lilli. Huge MILF saggy rack, but nice. Trimmed pubes, shaved snatch. Massage was great on the back, a little boring for the lower body. Minimal tease, but having laid my donation on the table, she knew why I was there. On the flip, started with a CBJ to get Jr up and ready. She declined DATY, "this time". Anyway, jumped on me in RCG and rode slow, once she got use to me. I think I stretched her just a bit. She really acted like she had a hard time with my size, and I'm not huge or anything. Anyway, doggy, then mish. During mish, again she seemed to be uncomfortable and very vocal in her moaning and facial expressions. Anyway I pulled out, removed the cover and shot all over her rack, belly button and pubes. Got the hot wipe down and said goodbye. She's going to be here for 1 month, so she's worth the trip. Had a great time. Happy Hunting.
    I have found the docs reports to be very helpful. A virtual visit.

  7. #27420

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by Jm269  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to check out the AMP scene for a bit, so I went to Coral last week to see Kitty after hearing so many good things about her. I called the day before to make sure she would be working the day I planned to visit and set an appointment time. Don't really know if that the best way to go about it, as others have said that you really need Kitty's phone number to schedule with her, but the person I spoke to on the phone made it seem like I was good to go. Called again the next day before leaving to make sure my appointment was still good and Kitty would still be available, and was again reassured. Of course, I mis-timed my departure and arrive about 10 minutes late (called again to let them know). Finally got there and was greeted by Kitty, who takes me back to a room. I ask her if I can do an hr, and she just says "half hour. " I try again to go for an hr, but she just says "half hour" a couple more times. I don't know if this was because I was late or a new client or what, but I rolled with it. Can't complain either way. She said it would be. 7, which also confused me because that seems to be a typical rate for an hr based on what I've read here..
    She gave you back the difference between the house fees. Half hour is .5 and hour is .7. Now that you have her number, scheduling will be much easier and you should get the hour appointment when planned ahead.

    Stay safe!

    CK.

  8. #27419

    New June Girls

    Decided to try the new June girls. Coco has been there before. Nice rub, nice rack, a little hairy down south when I saw her last year. Went with Lilli. Huge MILF saggy rack, but nice. Trimmed pubes, shaved snatch. Massage was great on the back, a little boring for the lower body. Minimal tease, but having laid my donation on the table, she knew why I was there. On the flip, started with a CBJ to get Jr up and ready. She declined DATY, "this time". Anyway, jumped on me in RCG and rode slow, once she got use to me. I think I stretched her just a bit. She really acted like she had a hard time with my size, and I'm not huge or anything. Anyway, doggy, then mish. During mish, again she seemed to be uncomfortable and very vocal in her moaning and facial expressions. Anyway I pulled out, removed the cover and shot all over her rack, belly button and pubes. Got the hot wipe down and said goodbye. She's going to be here for 1 month, so she's worth the trip. Had a great time. Happy Hunting.

  9. #27418

    Out and About

    Was going to give Your Spa a shot today but saw a car in the lot and not knowing if they had more than one MT opted to move along. Went to Mt Aire, greeted by Lisa, paid for an hour. Lisa appears to be in 40's maybe early 50's, hard to tell. Massage was so so, did ask if I wanted oil which was a nice ask. Minimal tease then the flip. Ended up with oral for $120, no condom but told not to CIM. Turned out to be more HJ then oral. Had time left so she asked if I wanted more massage. Don't think I'll repeat with her.

  10. #27417
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyManLaw  [View Original Post]
    I asked earlier but thought I'd try again. Looking for a male to massage a lady friend of mine who would provide extras. Not looking for each of you to say "I can!" Haha. But an actual place with a table, etc. PM if you want thanks.
    I'm also looking for the same. If I find anything, I'll let you know. Please DM me if you do as well.

    Thanks.

  11. #27416

    Ivy-decent experience

    Went to south sunshine spa again to try my luck for 4 hands but could not find either of them. There is this lady ivy with MILF like structure, D. Went on Monday morning, so did not find any vehicle. Decent massage. Was not having heavy expectations. She was making moves. Decent massage. Forgot to ask her age. She looks similar to Julie (from Angela). Tipped her. 90 started out of HJ, great GFE though. No BBJ or CBJ. Direct into action. Moans sounded artificial. But a perfect MILF like structure. Ended up busting in bag while in mish. Grace might come this week is what she said. But overall it was good experience.

  12. #27415

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyManLaw  [View Original Post]
    I asked earlier but thought I'd try again. Looking for a male to massage a lady friend of mine who would provide extras. Not looking for each of you to say "I can!" Haha. But an actual place with a table, etc. PM if you want thanks.
    I had a legit professional massage table (every pervert should) and an actual place.

  13. #27414

    Male masseuse

    I asked earlier but thought I'd try again. Looking for a male to massage a lady friend of mine who would provide extras. Not looking for each of you to say "I can!" Haha. But an actual place with a table, etc. PM if you want thanks.

  14. #27413
    Quote Originally Posted by TF1957  [View Original Post]
    I find it curious providers ask for deposits for a variety of reasons. One of which is to combat "no shows". Unfortunately there are limited repercussions for providers for "no show" and ghosting. I guess that is the value of the forum to share who is reliable or not.
    In my opinion any provider that wants a deposit online or wants gift cards are scams. I've had no luck with anyone in the past. If they want a deposit or gift card it's a big fat no for me.

  15. #27412

    Recent ventures

    Stopped by Summer Spa recently. Was met by a very cute, petite thang. Likely late 20's or early 30's. Very sweet and smiley. She had on a very loose tank top and fitted workout pants. Massage was actually really nice, though was a bit liberal with the oil. Focused a lot on my shoulders. Flip time came and she offered a HJ, but I requested FS to which she said some gibberish that seemed to translate to her being on her special time of the month. Opted for just massage. Walking out, she said next time and gave a clear motion LOL. Didn't understand what she said her name was. Each time I've been here there appears to be only one girl working.

    Made my way to the place across the street. Girl who answered was very pencil-like, but not bad. Requested to see other girl. She comes out and is much more my speed. Curvy, and very smiley. I always feel bad when I opt for the other girl when the one I turned down is staring at me with those puppy dog eyes. Oh well. Massage ssssssssucked. No oil, which is okay, but no effort at all. She tells me to flip and the fun began. FS for. 60, everything covered. That half was decent. Afterwards, had some time left so I pointed at the clock with about 10 minutes left to which she offered some change back LOL. Guess she really doesn't like the massage part! Walks me out, says her name which again I don't understand, and says you see me next time yadda yadda.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape