Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 2228
-
01-07-26 09:10 #2033Senior Member

Posts: 120Bad Angel
I had a similar experience when she was in Norfolk. She was very talkative at first--about her boyfriend / handler, about how it's better to see her during the day when he's at work. I think I got BBBJ, but she kept talking about how she does not do bare. I noticed she was vaping on something, and when we got to the main event it's like she passed out. She started off on top but that was so bad we switched to mish, and that was even worse. So I ended up leaving too.
Originally Posted by FatherGlucose
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 08:04 #2032Senior Member

Posts: 103Rubbers
Anyone know locations of any rubber vending machines where you can buy one at a time? I see them occasionally at random gas stations, but don't know of any local.
-
01-06-26 09:03 #2031Regular Member

Posts: 19She's legit. She's just bigger than the pictures lead you to believe. I had an overall decent dream with her, but have not repeated.
Originally Posted by BbcAdam
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 08:28 #2030Senior Member

Posts: 51Thank you
Great Appreciate Intel I'll definitely report back my experience. Again thank you.
Originally Posted by CountryBoi
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 07:07 #2029Senior Member

Posts: 82Sam
What ever happened to Samantha that was in NN. Last I remember she had 618 in her number.
-
01-05-26 22:23 #2028Senior Member

Posts: 75Barbie
Dreamed of 3rd choice on J Clyde place with the #6 in the name. Friendly and aim to please, but definite monkey issues. Body was on the skinny side, box was ok. Settled for 80 qv full svc w / covered BJ. Seemed to have a lot going on the day I saw her. Have not repeated and not sure I will, mainly because I like them thicker.
Originally Posted by CareerSoldier
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 08:57 #2027Senior Member

Posts: 31Staxxx intel
Been eyeing this one has anyone seen her? I texted the other day but got no reply, maybe I should call instead? Want to know if she's legit if I get a response I will retreat back and let y'all know.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...news/199531451
-
01-05-26 07:57 #2026Senior Member

Posts: 51Looking for any intel
Sorry guys been out of the game for awhile. But my regulars ha e dries up. Looking to try this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/newport-news/escorts.
Anyone participate with her. Hygiene, looks, afe location etc. ?
2nd choice would be: https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...i/771612782131.
3rd choice: barbie: https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...6/878784595612.
Any info greatly appreciated and I'll leave my review of my time with whomever I see. Be safe.
-
01-04-26 21:57 #2025Senior Member

Posts: 300Need some company
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...0/596590281427
Said her name is Kay. Hhr for $. 5. Good bbj, covered FS. Good cg and mish. She definitely got into it and was quite vocal. Had her finish w bbjcim. She didn't swallow. LOL.
Cleaned up and was on my way.
Con: she has a liitle dragon breath. I just held my breath to finish snd scrubbed really good when I got home. LOL.
-
01-04-26 21:49 #2024Senior Member

Posts: 300Angel. Blah
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...u/942724034345
Met up with Angel in NN. She's been going between Norfolk and Newport News for a few months. She's a little slow to respond, but finally scheduled a time. Settled on hhr for $$. Visit wasnt mind shattering at all.
She looks like her pics, she's a nice girl. Sexy body.
She tried to put the cover on my limp dick. CBJ was mid and only did it for about a minute. She was fine with daty, clean. But she tried not to get into it. I could tell she was feeling it a little but it seemed like she didn't want to enjoy it, but the involuntary leg twitches let me know she liked it. Went to mish and she kept her eyes closed and again tried to suppress her pleasure. Her kitty was like the grand canyon and I felt nothing. And since she was laying there like a dead fish I lost it and went soft. Got myself hard again and went back at it but I knew I was wasting my time. Pretended to finish, cleaned up and left. Nah, I won't repeat.Last edited by Father Glucose; 01-04-26 at 21:50. Reason: Added screenshot
-
01-01-26 23:43 #2023Senior Member

Posts: 65Missing the same
Well, I would take that under advisement, but not from someone who recently posted laking the same details. I mean there is a reason why I posed the question of what more can I say besides "The visit was great, I had fun, and the message was great". Pretty much word for word all that was offered on another forum. If you are going to demand more details, at least provide the details you are asking for, instead of just saying the provider agrees to give out her number.
Originally Posted by FatherGlucose
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 22:06 #2022Senior Member

Posts: 300Exactly
I agree. More details would be helpful. I mean, he said very happy ending, but that is quite subjective. Was it a handshake? CBJ? Bbj? Daty involved? Fov? Fiv? Nursing? FS? If so how was the kitty?
Originally Posted by LuvNHookers
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 17:06 #2021Senior Member

Posts: 266Let's see
Rates?
Originally Posted by NNhamptonGuy
[View Original Post]
Length of time?
Smokey or not?
Nude or not?
Pics accurate?
Cameltoe slide or not?
Russian available?
Ad stated escort but you got massage. Is escort available?
Plus whatever other details seem important. A review posted on this board should give the reader enough info so they can decide whether or not to meet this provider. It should not be at the "do your own research" level. This board should be like M. I. T. JSTOR where you read published papers based on recorded research / experiments, not someplace where guys suggest that someone might be to your liking based on opinions of activities rather than on the activities themselves.
-
01-01-26 15:49 #2020Senior Member

Posts: 65How much details?
So how much "details" are you looking for? What more can I say -- the visit was a great time, I had fun, and the massage was great? Menu is as open as the link states.
Originally Posted by LuvNHookers
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 11:06 #2019Senior Member

Posts: 266So what was the session like?
Where are literally any details that would convince someone to see or avoid this provider? I wouldn't even call this a "review". The Michelin guide is full of "I like this restaurant. The food is good. ".
Originally Posted by NNhamptonGuy
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






