Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 2226
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2031
    Quote Originally Posted by BbcAdam  [View Original Post]
    Been eyeing this one has anyone seen her? I texted the other day but got no reply, maybe I should call instead? Want to know if she's legit if I get a response I will retreat back and let y'all know.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...news/199531451
    She's legit. She's just bigger than the pictures lead you to believe. I had an overall decent dream with her, but have not repeated.

  2. #2030

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoi  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed of 3rd choice on J Clyde place with the #6 in the name. Friendly and aim to please, but definite monkey issues. Body was on the skinny side, box was ok. Settled for 80 qv full svc w / covered BJ. Seemed to have a lot going on the day I saw her. Have not repeated and not sure I will, mainly because I like them thicker.
    Great Appreciate Intel I'll definitely report back my experience. Again thank you.

  3. #2029

    Sam

    What ever happened to Samantha that was in NN. Last I remember she had 618 in her number.

  4. #2028

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by CareerSoldier  [View Original Post]
    Sorry guys been out of the game for awhile. But my regulars ha e dries up. Looking to try this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/newport-news/escorts.

    Anyone participate with her. Hygiene, looks, afe location etc. ?

    2nd choice would be: https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...i/771612782131.

    3rd choice: barbie: https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...6/878784595612.

    Any info greatly appreciated and I'll leave my review of my time with whomever I see. Be safe.
    Dreamed of 3rd choice on J Clyde place with the #6 in the name. Friendly and aim to please, but definite monkey issues. Body was on the skinny side, box was ok. Settled for 80 qv full svc w / covered BJ. Seemed to have a lot going on the day I saw her. Have not repeated and not sure I will, mainly because I like them thicker.

  5. #2027

    Staxxx intel

    Been eyeing this one has anyone seen her? I texted the other day but got no reply, maybe I should call instead? Want to know if she's legit if I get a response I will retreat back and let y'all know.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...news/199531451

  6. #2026

    Looking for any intel

    Sorry guys been out of the game for awhile. But my regulars ha e dries up. Looking to try this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/newport-news/escorts.

    Anyone participate with her. Hygiene, looks, afe location etc. ?

    2nd choice would be: https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...i/771612782131.

    3rd choice: barbie: https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...6/878784595612.

    Any info greatly appreciated and I'll leave my review of my time with whomever I see. Be safe.

  7. #2025

    Need some company

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...0/596590281427

    Said her name is Kay. Hhr for $. 5. Good bbj, covered FS. Good cg and mish. She definitely got into it and was quite vocal. Had her finish w bbjcim. She didn't swallow. LOL.

    Cleaned up and was on my way.

    Con: she has a liitle dragon breath. I just held my breath to finish snd scrubbed really good when I got home. LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3100.jpg‎  

  8. #2024

    Angel. Blah

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...u/942724034345

    Met up with Angel in NN. She's been going between Norfolk and Newport News for a few months. She's a little slow to respond, but finally scheduled a time. Settled on hhr for $$. Visit wasnt mind shattering at all.

    She looks like her pics, she's a nice girl. Sexy body.

    She tried to put the cover on my limp dick. CBJ was mid and only did it for about a minute. She was fine with daty, clean. But she tried not to get into it. I could tell she was feeling it a little but it seemed like she didn't want to enjoy it, but the involuntary leg twitches let me know she liked it. Went to mish and she kept her eyes closed and again tried to suppress her pleasure. Her kitty was like the grand canyon and I felt nothing. And since she was laying there like a dead fish I lost it and went soft. Got myself hard again and went back at it but I knew I was wasting my time. Pretended to finish, cleaned up and left. Nah, I won't repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3099.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Father Glucose; 01-04-26 at 21:50. Reason: Added screenshot

  9. #2023

    Missing the same

    Well, I would take that under advisement, but not from someone who recently posted laking the same details. I mean there is a reason why I posed the question of what more can I say besides "The visit was great, I had fun, and the message was great". Pretty much word for word all that was offered on another forum. If you are going to demand more details, at least provide the details you are asking for, instead of just saying the provider agrees to give out her number.

    Quote Originally Posted by FatherGlucose  [View Original Post]
    I agree. More details would be helpful. I mean, he said very happy ending, but that is quite subjective. Was it a handshake? CBJ? Bbj? Daty involved? Fov? Fiv? Nursing? FS? If so how was the kitty?

  10. #2022

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNHookers  [View Original Post]
    Rates?

    Length of time?

    Smokey or not?

    Nude or not?

    Pics accurate?

    Cameltoe slide or not?

    Russian available?

    Ad stated escort but you got massage. Is escort available?

    Plus whatever other details seem important. A review posted on this board should give the reader enough info so they can decide whether or not to meet this provider. It should not be at the "do your own research" level. This board should be like M. I. T. JSTOR where you read published papers based on recorded research / experiments, not someplace where guys suggest that someone might be to your liking based on opinions of activities rather than on the activities themselves.
    I agree. More details would be helpful. I mean, he said very happy ending, but that is quite subjective. Was it a handshake? CBJ? Bbj? Daty involved? Fov? Fiv? Nursing? FS? If so how was the kitty?

  11. #2021

    Let's see

    Quote Originally Posted by NNhamptonGuy  [View Original Post]
    So how much "details" are you looking for? What more can I say -- the visit was a great time, I had fun, and the massage was great? Menu is as open as the link states.
    Rates?

    Length of time?

    Smokey or not?

    Nude or not?

    Pics accurate?

    Cameltoe slide or not?

    Russian available?

    Ad stated escort but you got massage. Is escort available?

    Plus whatever other details seem important. A review posted on this board should give the reader enough info so they can decide whether or not to meet this provider. It should not be at the "do your own research" level. This board should be like M. I. T. JSTOR where you read published papers based on recorded research / experiments, not someplace where guys suggest that someone might be to your liking based on opinions of activities rather than on the activities themselves.

  12. #2020

    How much details?

    So how much "details" are you looking for? What more can I say -- the visit was a great time, I had fun, and the massage was great? Menu is as open as the link states.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNHookers  [View Original Post]
    Where are literally any details that would convince someone to see or avoid this provider? I wouldn't even call this a "review". The Michelin guide is full of "I like this restaurant. The food is good. ".

  13. #2019

    So what was the session like?

    Quote Originally Posted by NNhamptonGuy  [View Original Post]
    This is actually from a couple months ago, just never found the time to try to post. I meet this young lady at a safe location near the mall. Opted for a nuru massage since I had not had one in a long time. Nice personality that will put you at ease from the beginning. We had some light conversation during our time, and had a very happy ending. I haven't had the time to repeat, but definitely will when I do.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...d/650477662747
    Where are literally any details that would convince someone to see or avoid this provider? I wouldn't even call this a "review". The Michelin guide is full of "I like this restaurant. The food is good. ".

  14. #2018

    Heaven

    This is actually from a couple months ago, just never found the time to try to post. I meet this young lady at a safe location near the mall. Opted for a nuru massage since I had not had one in a long time. Nice personality that will put you at ease from the beginning. We had some light conversation during our time, and had a very happy ending. I haven't had the time to repeat, but definitely will when I do.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...d/650477662747

  15. #2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Dro757  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? She's been on my to do list but never had the chance to link up. She stopped posting at the beginning of the month.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...6/663407801798
    I've seen her a couple times. Played some games getting to the room but I eventually did. Once there it was worth it. Enjoyed my time with her. Would repeat again. I think I did QVs for 120.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape