Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #23567

    Info on Elia

    Has anyone had luck or interaction with Elia: https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-119e9e4e0967.

    Talks are good but ask is high.

  2. #23566

    Seeking members

    Has anyone tried any of the girls on seeking and any recommendations to pass along?

  3. #23565
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    She must have deactivated today. It was working earlier.
    What was her name on the site?

    I might have her saved already LOL.

  4. #23564
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I am from southern California, there are quite a few on our local seeking pages. The lore is that they are some of the poorest SBs. A big sense of entitlement, GPS, and actually poor lovers. YMMV of course, but I would downgrade anyone I saw there who was. Perhaps a bucket list item, but if it blows, well, now YK.
    For example, she does porn.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-cb50fe95844c

  5. #23563
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting profile unavailable.
    She must have deactivated today. It was working earlier.

  6. #23562
    I'm getting profile unavailable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with this one. All 3 holes available.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-383c7db2a7d0

  7. #23561
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    A lot of porn stars are on seeking. Some actually got started on seeking before jumping into porn. Sort through the LA, Vegas, for example and you just might find someone you know. Cami is actually from the area (DC / VA). I chatted with her when she was living in North Carolina posting on seeking, prior to going into porn. Never got to meet though but I'm sure somebody in NC, SC got to. She is also an escort, so that might be easier. We have had a few active porn girls (from VA) that got started on seeking.
    I am from southern California, there are quite a few on our local seeking pages. The lore is that they are some of the poorest SBs. A big sense of entitlement, GPS, and actually poor lovers. YMMV of course, but I would downgrade anyone I saw there who was. Perhaps a bucket list item, but if it blows, well, now YK.

  8. #23560
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Seeking

    Been chatting with this one. All 3 holes available.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-383c7db2a7d0

  9. #23559

    She is

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    LOL isn't this a porn star? I am guessing this is a fake ad unless porn starts have resorted to finding love on sugar sites LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-0be6c0db9596
    A lot of porn stars are on seeking. Some actually got started on seeking before jumping into porn. Sort through the LA, Vegas, for example and you just might find someone you know. Cami is actually from the area (DC / VA). I chatted with her when she was living in North Carolina posting on seeking, prior to going into porn. Never got to meet though but I'm sure somebody in NC, SC got to. She is also an escort, so that might be easier. We have had a few active porn girls (from VA) that got started on seeking.

  10. #23558

    I think she is a porn star

    LOL isn't this a porn star? I am guessing this is a fake ad unless porn starts have resorted to finding love on sugar sites LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-0be6c0db9596

  11. #23557

    Lexi

    Did wind up seeing her. That kitty is tight did multiple positions does not like to give head though which is a downside. Conversation was good and did clean me up after will most likely see every now and then.

  12. #23556
    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    When I meet her a whole ago she was bigger than the pictures. The comms can be annoying as well like rushing and needing money.
    Don't mind a little bigger how was the session? Does she still have walls? Is telling me I can get an hour but don't want to be rushed out the door after 20 mins.

  13. #23555
    Senior Member


    Posts: 384

    Bigger

    Quote Originally Posted by Warmetal  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or spent time with her below got a tentative thing setup for thurs.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-4d401fcc0f7c
    When I meet her a whole ago she was bigger than the pictures. The comms can be annoying as well like rushing and needing money.

  14. #23554

    Any info

    Anyone seen or spent time with her below got a tentative thing setup for thurs.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-4d401fcc0f7c

  15. #23553

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    I know there was some discussion about this one awhile back. Looks like she got caught again.
    Looks like she was released today, Monday 5th. And already posting again on stg.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape