rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 1134 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 576 1076 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 16996
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15871
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh0331  [View Original Post]
    She looks like her picture. Of course minus the editing, but she not far off she does have a C-section scar if that's a deterrent. Overall, she is probably the nicest person there I've dealt with and she speaks pretty good English. I if I remember correctly it was one word she couldn't pronounce which was dermatologist, but she knew it in Portuguese. She for the most part is the girl in the picture.
    It sounds really great. Thank you for sharing.

  2. #15870

    Ownership

    Quote Originally Posted by Baldleprechaun  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if anyone thinks that other AMPs that typically only offered L1 service will start to offer more now that there are 2 FS AMPs in the area? Do you think they are losing business by only offering L1?
    Only if there is an ownership change, including new staff.

  3. #15869

    Curious?

    I'm curious if anyone thinks that other AMPs that typically only offered L1 service will start to offer more now that there are 2 FS AMPs in the area? Do you think they are losing business by only offering L1?

  4. #15868

    Vick

    Quote Originally Posted by Yolo21  [View Original Post]
    She's not quite as full figured and the photo is filtered some. But, it's definitely her and she was sexy. She had less makeup on when I saw her. Her English was good and she carried a conversation well.
    She looks like her picture. Of course minus the editing, but she not far off she does have a C-section scar if that's a deterrent. Overall, she is probably the nicest person there I've dealt with and she speaks pretty good English. I if I remember correctly it was one word she couldn't pronounce which was dermatologist, but she knew it in Portuguese. She for the most part is the girl in the picture.

  5. #15867
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm71  [View Original Post]
    Uh, the review that you commented on WAS Cara Spa. I was confused as well when you said you go to the one out East since that is the only one I know of that is FS on the East side.
    My bad thought it was west side I response to my bad.

  6. #15866
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    Resembles that is a brunette. Did not have a session but saw her there.
    Are they good looking with good bodies or more mamasan style?

    Understand we're not getting beauty queens etc but not interested in 40 yr old flabby pains in the ass with all kinds of rules and bad attitudes.

    Thanks.

  7. #15865
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollDog  [View Original Post]
    How close does she look to this pici got earlier today?
    Resembles that is a brunette. Did not have a session but saw her there.

  8. #15864

    Vick

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollDog  [View Original Post]
    How close does she look to this pici got earlier today?
    She's not quite as full figured and the photo is filtered some. But, it's definitely her and she was sexy. She had less makeup on when I saw her. Her English was good and she carried a conversation well.

  9. #15863
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMilkMan13  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see any of the new girls from Sakura?
    I was at Sakura tonight. Got Nina (think that is right), 31, cute, natural Cs that felt really good.

    Was worried at first as she used towel cover for first few minutes but did remove, moderate massage, service (all cover) was good but not Great.

    Saw one other offering two girl (30's, 6 on looks, thin with no behind) but declined double.

  10. #15862

    Vick

    Quote Originally Posted by Yolo21  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Vick in the past. She has a great body and performed great! I haven't seen her since she's been back so YMMV.
    How close does she look to this pici got earlier today?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260105-202422.jpg‎  

  11. #15861

    Cara

    Quote Originally Posted by DEW1968  [View Original Post]
    Cara spa I had a review of it up before.
    Uh, the review that you commented on WAS Cara Spa. I was confused as well when you said you go to the one out East since that is the only one I know of that is FS on the East side.

  12. #15860

    Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMilkMan13  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see any of the new girls from Sakura?
    I have seen Vick in the past. She has a great body and performed great! I haven't seen her since she's been back so YMMV.

  13. #15859

    Sakura

    Anyone see any of the new girls from Sakura?

  14. #15858
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioPolock  [View Original Post]
    What place are you referring to out east?
    Cara spa I had a review of it up before.

  15. #15857

    Out east?

    What place are you referring to out east?

    Quote Originally Posted by DEW1968  [View Original Post]
    Maybe next time don't over pay for bad service LOL pay for the half hr then say 100 more for FS then if its really good then tip more but just straight hand 2 bills LOL and that's why I use the one out east.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape