Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 1809 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 569 1069 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 27123
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #26103
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Also I'm surprised nobody's top 3/5 list has Etsuko.
    Etsuko was 2024 new girl, for me.

  2. #26102
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostVirgin  [View Original Post]
    Higher rate plus upcharge for 2nd shot on an hour? Meh, can wait on defection to another shop if that happens.
    The $450/ hr NYAngel premium surcharge would be fine if she looked hot. But her photo set isn't showing anything exciting.

  3. #26101
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    ➕ NaNa NYAS https://nyangelspa.com/view/28004 $280/$360/$450.
    Higher rate plus upcharge for 2nd shot on an hour? Meh, can wait on defection to another shop if that happens.

  4. #26100

    I would listen to anyone

    Talk about etsuko and not get bored because I might learn new things about her.

    Saw her five times in 2024. Four I think in 2025.

    In 2025, I learned she was OK with neck play and gagging. I am sure that is nothing new to some of you NYC degens but I am a gentle sort. Except when j doll railing.

    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    Etsuko was also my #2 for 2024. I also believe in the 'no repeat' rule. Otherwise, it would boring since guys would just list their ATFs over and over again.

  5. #26099
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Yes, when I say it, it jinx and reverses. Now you're saying it, it must be real!

    Hot white girl with huge tits https://www.xiaodianxia1818.com/view/27960.


    Girls are leaving NYC again. Koharu is back to DC again. Lori ABFY https://www.asianbutterfly.online/ $280/$330/$380
    Koharu should be back later this month.

  6. #26098
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Yes, when I say it, it jinx and reverses. Now you're saying it, it must be real!
    4 new and repeats show up today. If you call #nuclearwinter, maybe the shops will become full again. LOL.

  7. #26097
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    The most active store sites seem to be:

    https://xiao-dimsum.com/
    https://privateparadise.cc/

    If you do go, try to get a look at these 2 as well:

    https://xiao-dimsum.com/mizugi-%e7%b...c%98%e7%ba%aa/
    https://xiao-dimsum.com/hana-%e6%b1%...c%88%e7%a5%9e/

    She was #2 on my 2024 list. In my world, JGirls are not eligible to for future top 3 lists once they make it to a top 3 list.
    Jesus christ, 160/60 minutes: https://privateparadise.cc/2021/07/0...30-45-60-mins/.

    I'm scared. 160 CAD / hour for FS is 115.82 USD, that's cheaper than streetwalker rates in the US. You get guys talking about fucking homeless addicts in their car for 120 for a quick nut.

    Then you got 1000/60 minutes: https://privateparadise.cc/2025/03/2...088100060mins/.

    Going to have to research what's up.

  8. #26096

    Tsukiji Drought

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    It's only Jan 6th. The new year just started. Don't despair yet.
    ➕ Reina SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/28007 $240/$300/$360.

    ➕ NaNa NYAS https://nyangelspa.com/view/28004 $280/$360/$450.

  9. #26095
    Quote Originally Posted by Meiji  [View Original Post]
    Kind of surprised, I figured Jgirls would be gone end of Dec thru first few days of Jan but it only seems to be getting worse. The lady I saw yesterday said it's tougher to get into the States now so that's probably affecting things.
    It's only Jan 6th. The new year just started. Don't despair yet.

  10. #26094
    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    The jgirl selection is thin right now.
    Kind of surprised, I figured Jgirls would be gone end of Dec thru first few days of Jan but it only seems to be getting worse. The lady I saw yesterday said it's tougher to get into the States now so that's probably affecting things.

  11. #26093
    Yes, when I say it, it jinx and reverses. Now you're saying it, it must be real!

    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    The jgirl selection is thin right now.
    Hot white girl with huge tits https://www.xiaodianxia1818.com/view/27960.


    Girls are leaving NYC again. Koharu is back to DC again. Lori ABFY https://www.asianbutterfly.online/ $280/$330/$380

  12. #26092

    Has #nuclearwinter finally arrived?

    The jgirl selection is thin right now.

  13. #26091
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    She was #2 on my 2024 list. In my world, JGirls are not eligible to for future top 3 lists once they make it to a top 3 list.
    Etsuko was also my #2 for 2024. I also believe in the 'no repeat' rule. Otherwise, it would boring since guys would just list their ATFs over and over again.

  14. #26090

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    I was into Aki.
    I think Luna is brand new. Looks hot at SE. You guys know better than me.

  15. #26089
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    📍NYC (2 babes):

    ➕ Luna SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/27934 $280/$340/$400 latina. Not the Luna Videoking was waiting for.

    ➕ Aki SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/23673 $240/$300/$360 - long term girl, cute, could be YMMV. #RTB
    I was into Aki.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape