Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: VIP K-club

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 409
This blog is moderated by Greekgods
  1. #124

    Access

    Hi Guys- anyone able to help a guy get access to the VIP-K Club. Looking for some new options here in town, not been much that's new or exciting. Appreciate any info and assistance!

  2. #123

    Sora

    I was able to get confirmed immediately since I had seen the girls at Wonderful Days so very easy to book Sora and in a convenient location. She is a tall and thin with made mades. Very very sweet and great conversationalist and great english. Highlights were LONG BBBJ no quit. Low lights was no rimming. I think she leaves next week.

  3. #122

    Sora

    Quote Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve  [View Original Post]
    She's taller than most of the others. Very sexy, all the standard moves, Great BJ, took the cock well. Go see her!
    Thanks for the info!! .

  4. #121

    Sora

    She's taller than most of the others. Very sexy, all the standard moves, Great BJ, took the cock well. Go see her!

  5. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by MwWanderer1  [View Original Post]
    Senior member here also.

    I too would like info as I will be in St Louis in a week.
    Same here if you are willing to help.

  6. #119

    Ailee / Coco

    Saw Ailee today. Great visit! She's got a little extra meat than the pictures, but that's a very good thing. Gives her ass some shape, but it is still small and grabbable with some hips to hold on to. I'm going to say she's a pretty darn good actress otherwise she is extremely sensitive on the clit. The very first time I touched it she went squirmy. But a super cute, little, tasty and TIGHT pussy. Ran the gamut of positions with lots of super cute moans and lots of "fuck me"s and "don't stop"s. Was super hot. She's leaves tomorrow so take advantage of an early appointment if you can. This was my best K girls visit to date which includes Haru.

    Sidenote: I could tell she was slightly conscious of the scar just under her sternum. I told her I don't even see it. She told me in the after-shower it was from a car accident. She also told me a customer once asked her if it's from having a baby. To that guy. Please take anatomy class. LOL.

    Edit: forgot to add, she absolutely loves a good pounding!

  7. #118

    K girl info

    Quote Originally Posted by MwWanderer1  [View Original Post]
    Senior member here also.

    I too would like info as I will be in St Louis in a week.
    Pl send me pm. I may have details.

  8. #117
    Senior member here also.

    I too would like info as I will be in St Louis in a week.

  9. #116

    Ailee

    I saw Ailee last week, she was great, very giggly LOL.

    She was up for anything I asked so I would definitely repeat.

  10. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Provide the website link from the previous agency not the vipstl website link.
    That doesn't always work. Did that last time and got rejected because the girl wasn't on the web site any longer. TER must check, if they click and they aren't showing, they reject the review. Or at least they did for me.

  11. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    How are you all reviewing these girls on TER? I can't get any reviews approved there because the links are password protected.
    Provide the website link from the previous agency not the vipstl website link.

  12. #113
    How are you all reviewing these girls on TER? I can't get any reviews approved there because the links are password protected.

  13. #112

    Ailee

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this new girl yet? I'm curious about her performance 🤔.
    Just saw Ailee and she was great. Unfortunately I have no previous experience to compare. The first time I made an appointment back when it was WD (can't remember the girl's name?) I was turned away due to size restrictions, if you know what mean. No issues whatsoever with Ailee. I highly recommend!

  14. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by Knn818  [View Original Post]
    Didn't get a chance too, was excited to see who was coming next but seems the password has changed. Has anyone else run into this? Don't want to text again / reverify for people but guess if that's what must be done do be it.
    I had same issue. Quick text and was sent new password.

  15. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this new girl yet? I'm curious about her performance.
    Didn't get a chance too, was excited to see who was coming next but seems the password has changed. Has anyone else run into this? Don't want to text again / reverify for people but guess if that's what must be done do be it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape