Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 102 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 1530
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1455
    Quote Originally Posted by MontyTck  [View Original Post]
    Is that the same Sophia that has been there before that humms during your massage?
    Yep, now that y9 u mention it.

  2. #1454
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker59  [View Original Post]
    You saw the good ones. Sophia is toned, curvy. Mary / molly shorter if energetic fun.
    Is that the same Sophia that has been there before that humms during your massage?

  3. #1453
    Quote Originally Posted by Wormzer93  [View Original Post]
    When I stopped in I only saw two. Sophia & Molly. Both 30's, decent looking, with big tits. Sophia changed into a sailor outfit with a tiny skirt. Incredibly hot. Was very tight. Will repeat. Any info on the 3rd girl?
    You saw the good ones. Sophia is toned, curvy. Mary / molly shorter if energetic fun.

  4. #1452
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker59  [View Original Post]
    Couple da6's ago I got into Rooty at new location on 1st Ave. Front door about 40' from main traffic. Whew.

    3 girls there, all very nice. Lot of room in there. No price jump.
    When I stopped in I only saw two. Sophia & Molly. Both 30's, decent looking, with big tits. Sophia changed into a sailor outfit with a tiny skirt. Incredibly hot. Was very tight. Will repeat. Any info on the 3rd girl?

  5. #1451

    Nice clean place

    Couple da6's ago I got into Rooty at new location on 1st Ave. Front door about 40' from main traffic. Whew.

    3 girls there, all very nice. Lot of room in there. No price jump.

  6. #1450
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSquirt  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in last week to sample a different provider but Lucy was the only one there so I left. I believe there is another girl working there.
    THe only other gal I ever saw was sleeping, but woke up when I went in. She was older, 250 lbs-ish. So I hope there is another one.

  7. #1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker59  [View Original Post]
    Any insight on the 2nd lmt here? I just realized, 90% of AMPs on 1st Ave now. Makes my bus rides simpler, too cold to pedal.
    I stopped in last week to sample a different provider but Lucy was the only one there so I left. I believe there is another girl working there.

  8. #1448
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSquirt  [View Original Post]
    Decided to be the first and TOFTT if necessary. Others reported correctly, it definitely had the look and feel of a typical AMP. My provider, Lucy, was older than I prefer but not terrible to look at. I placed the towel on a side table and it stayed there. The massage started with a few strokes from my ankles to my neck, nudging my tip and jewels along the way. I have to say Lucy knows her way around a massage and I was OK if that's all it was. The table was extra wide, almost wider than my elbow spread. She placed my arms hanging off the table to allow her to climb aboard from various angles. After she dismounted I brought them back to my preferred location palms up and wide to my side. A couple times she ran into my outstretched fingers with her crotch and I wiggled them a bit which elicited a return pass up my legs and butt crack. At the flip she covered my midsection with a towel but immediately started rubbing under it. She asked if I like massage there and I said of course and the towel disappeared as quickly as it had appeared. She introduced hot oil and probably some hot stones, I couldn't tell for sure but the heat felt great. She was ok with roaming under her blouse but nowhere else. Typical Bs and a paunchy hard gut. When she got fully involved, her whole body was shaking, almost jumping up and down. Which I'd never seen employed. Cleanup was thorough and I was on my way. $70/$60. I would return to try out someone else.
    Any insight on the 2nd lmt here? I just realized, 90% of AMPs on 1st Ave now. Makes my bus rides simpler, too cold to pedal.

  9. #1447
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker59  [View Original Post]
    I used to hit there often. Was good. Main gal been there long time now. I see her white suv out front all the time. Been a while since I saw 2nd gal there.
    Yeah, not really anything new but just hadn't shared in a bit and trying to keep the reports going haha.

  10. #1446
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSam1  [View Original Post]
    My go to place recently in CR has been Well Health. They get some changeover in people and every provider is different but still my main spot.
    I used to hit there often. Was good. Main gal been there long time now. I see her white suv out front all the time. Been a while since I saw 2nd gal there.

  11. #1445

    Well Health

    My go to place recently in CR has been Well Health. They get some changeover in people and every provider is different but still my main spot.

  12. #1444
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker59  [View Original Post]
    Well, took the bus, then walked over. Got Lucy, same as described. Similar experience as Doc for the most part. Good massage, no tease until the flip. About same results as Doc. For as old as she is, the finish was bad. Won't return. She hinted at more but went with the std tip. There was an older Asian guy there roaming around, wonder if that is her mate. Might have to try Rooty again before end of month when they move to 1st Ave location.
    Good confirmation. I haven't had an opportunity to try another provider at this location.

  13. #1443
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSquirt  [View Original Post]
    Decided to be the first and TOFTT if necessary. Others reported correctly, it definitely had the look and feel of a typical AMP. My provider, Lucy, was older than I prefer but not terrible to look at. I placed the towel on a side table and it stayed there. The massage started with a few strokes from my ankles to my neck, nudging my tip and jewels along the way. I have to say Lucy knows her way around a massage and I was OK if that's all it was. The table was extra wide, almost wider than my elbow spread. She placed my arms hanging off the table to allow her to climb aboard from various angles. After she dismounted I brought them back to my preferred location palms up and wide to my side. A couple times she ran into my outstretched fingers with her crotch and I wiggled them a bit which elicited a return pass up my legs and butt crack. At the flip she covered my midsection with a towel but immediately started rubbing under it. She asked if I like massage there and I said of course and the towel disappeared as quickly as it had appeared. She introduced hot oil and probably some hot stones, I couldn't tell for sure but the heat felt great. She was ok with roaming under her blouse but nowhere else. Typical Bs and a paunchy hard gut. When she got fully involved, her whole body was shaking, almost jumping up and down. Which I'd never seen employed. Cleanup was thorough and I was on my way. $70/$60. I would return to try out someone else.
    Well, took the bus, then walked over. Got Lucy, same as described. Similar experience as Doc for the most part. Good massage, no tease until the flip. About same results as Doc. For as old as she is, the finish was bad. Won't return. She hinted at more but went with the std tip. There was an older Asian guy there roaming around, wonder if that is her mate. Might have to try Rooty again before end of month when they move to 1st Ave location.

  14. #1442
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSquirt  [View Original Post]
    Decided to be the first and TOFTT if necessary. Others reported correctly, it definitely had the look and feel of a typical AMP. My provider, Lucy, was older than I prefer but not terrible to look at. I placed the towel on a side table and it stayed there. The massage started with a few strokes from my ankles to my neck, nudging my tip and jewels along the way. I have to say Lucy knows her way around a massage and I was OK if that's all it was. The table was extra wide, almost wider than my elbow spread. She placed my arms hanging off the table to allow her to climb aboard from various angles. After she dismounted I brought them back to my preferred location palms up and wide to my side. A couple times she ran into my outstretched fingers with her crotch and I wiggled them a bit which elicited a return pass up my legs and butt crack. At the flip she covered my midsection with a towel but immediately started rubbing under it. She asked if I like massage there and I said of course and the towel disappeared as quickly as it had appeared. She introduced hot oil and probably some hot stones, I couldn't tell for sure but the heat felt great. She was ok with roaming under her blouse but nowhere else. Typical Bs and a paunchy hard gut. When she got fully involved, her whole body was shaking, almost jumping up and down. Which I'd never seen employed. Cleanup was thorough and I was on my way. $70/$60. I would return to try out someone else.
    Any new updates? A bit further out to bike, so want to make it worth it.

  15. #1441
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker59  [View Original Post]
    https://www.thegazette.com/crime-cou...titution-case/

    (Sent from The Gazette).

    Got to love they will be playing video from all the cameras to the jury. Makes you really second guess going anymore, to any.
    This story keeps getting more and more wild. I wonder how she knew what church to show up at.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape