Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 19517
-
01-05-26 16:12 #17072Senior Member

Posts: 906That is some fucked up shit.
Originally Posted by TinyAsianVC
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 15:26 #17071Senior Member

Posts: 67Lulu at Blue Jade
I set up an early appointment to see Lulu. Lulu met me at the door, and I thought to myself, jackpot. Wow, young beautiful face, flirty attitude, decent English no translator needed.
Lulu has beautiful soft skin, nice legs, pretty feet and beautiful smile. 5'4 25 years old, Natural Bs, fit body and she smells great. Service 10/10.
She greeted me and we started DFK. Shortly after, I opted for a little massage first. This went on for maybe 15 minutes until she initiated the flip.
Short Nuru, DFK, then BBBJ (one of the best BBBJ I've had she did it for a long time), BLS, 69. Once the oral was behind us, Lulu said she wanted to fuck me. So we gloved up, and got after it in CG. Then we did mish, standing mish, k9 and I finished in the glove doing standing k9.
We were both sweating a lot from our session. She's definitely ATF material. Repeating for sure. Now I understand why some mongers book 2 hours with her. She's this good. Wow.
-
01-05-26 15:07 #17070Regular Member

Posts: 3NB Spa
Went to NB Spa for the first time since I was in town for work. I drew a nice girl named Yoyo. She was nice, and I had a good time. They were busy, so I could only do half an hour, and besides, I only have enough for HH anyway; they charge more than other places, so I can't complain. I liked the girl.
-
01-05-26 14:46 #17069Regular Member

Posts: 3Chanel I heard a lot about her
That sounds awful. There's a lot of talk about Chanel at JM. Imma come try her too tomorrow haha xD. Hopefully she won't be too busy.
Originally Posted by TinyAsianVC
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 14:36 #17068Banned Member

Posts: 31Chanel Coming back to JM: D
I just came to JM this morning before work to see Diana. Did my thing and leave happy. When I was leaving I saw one of the girl was crying I was wondering why. The manager told he come rude customer were being rough with her kitty. She's now injured and have to wait for it to heal. Hopefully she feel better. Chanel coming back tomorrow so ill be back again.
-
01-05-26 14:24 #17067Senior Member

Posts: 1019Bbfs?
BBFS?
With Joey gone, who is the new go to for BBFS?
Is it Eva?
-
01-05-26 14:20 #17066Senior Member

Posts: 445Info on new girl coco? - Q msg
This is a belated report on Chole from Q msg, was able to catch her on her last day. Service wise she's more GFE, her BBBJ was slow and sensual unlike Angela, Angela BBBJ like all other popular gals here. Vivi, Sophia, Kelly, Sara, old Angela. They all rlly can BBBJ, know the sensitive spots and tongue flickering technique. It's difficult to last long with them. Was able to pound Chole for 30 mins in all positions, her ass felt great and bubbly in flat iron pushed against jr, but she tapped out after that. Felt a little let down, so she offered bbbjcimws, she got up and on her knees BBBJ jr slowly, jr prefer rough, dirty and sloppy, her BBBJ wasn't going to get the job done after 5 mins, helped out a little mixed in my own hand motion with her stick her wet tongue out and that got the job done. Blasted all right down her throat, she opened her mouth to show them like in the movie and gulped the load down, what a girl! Just for that and her ass, will see her again if she comes back 2 seattle.
Got the new girl cocos pic from Angela, she's looking hot. Anyone has any info on her? This week craving to go to pound town with a big fat tata girl (dd, bigger the better) thanks.
-
01-05-26 14:07 #17065Senior Member

Posts: 127Eva
Eva does speak English. I saw her a week ago at Brisa. She was very visibly irritated with Feya (only Feya's 2nd day) for not speaking English. I had walked in and decided to go with whoever. Well there seemed to be confusion over who was supposed to see me (Feya or Eva); they sorted that out. But when Feya offered a duo, Eva got really irritated. Eva ended up staying but muttered annoyance at Feya not understanding English and then gave me an ok appointment. She is smoking hot but seemed a little less engaged than what we are used to from Brisa, BJ, etc.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 13:52 #17064Banned Member

Posts: 211Irene back at JM in February
As KrDoggy said, she's back home this month (though I thought she told me a different T place rather than Tulsa, not that it matters).
Originally Posted by Disaw91
[View Original Post]
But JM scheduler told me she will be back in February. They also told me out of their current girls, Vivi is "most like Irene". They know my tastes since I saw Irene 3 times in November.
-
01-05-26 13:48 #17063Senior Member

Posts: 56Hailey it is!
Given the proximity of BJ to SeaTac, Hailey will be the choice and I will bring $$$ to get the job done. Thanks for answering the call, GeniusCasanova. Much appreciated! Will report and hit Q Spa later in the week.
-
01-05-26 13:18 #17062Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Response and Eva review
Both Hailey and Angela would be solid choices. Hot, above average performers. I've gotten MSOG at all the places, but not every time, and not every girl. I think that is highly YMMV, dependent on vibes. In my experience, if you stay rock hard after the first pop, sometimes the girl will see it and be like, 2 times? And the proceed. However for me they never really initiate pop #2 from soft. Unless propositioned another tip. Bring extra if you want to guarantee 2 shots on goal.
Originally Posted by Snake93
[View Original Post]
I heard about hot vietnamese Eva and since she was moved up to BJ, I figured I would pop in after booking through MMS. 20 minutes after my appointment time, we started. I almost walked out, but I had nothing else going on that day, and I saw her walking around the shop on cam and she looked hot. Also a big plus is Hailey excitedly welcomed me at the door, thinking I was her appointment. I was kind of sad to say I was there for Eva.
Eva walks in, no English, and is medium friendly. Face is 7. 5, not quite Sophia levels of pretty, but definitely not ugly. If I were to pin her age I would guess mid 30's. Very curvy, delightful body shape. Massive honkers which she uses well. I did not get TUMA, though this was probably the only time I didn't ask for a shower before session. I didn't get the impression bare was an option, but the hat did come off in the taco which I found kinda funny. I might've accidentally gotten bb, but whatever. It was a pretty standard meh session for me, and I think I would have had a better time with Hailey that day. But Eva definitely is a looker. Her butt is tight and not super fatty or jiggly and her tits are perfect. One thing, she didn't seem too fond of opening up during standing mish, which is like my favorite position because I get a full view of the lay of the land. She was covering her mountains, and kind of looking away, which, in KRDs words, made me feel like a customer.
I'm not all of their boyfriends like he is but I definitely like being liked. Now I think it's just a chemistry thing, so when I find someone I click with I pretty much stick to them. I'm glad Sindy is still around, though Hailey might be getting a visit soon too.
-
01-05-26 08:56 #17061Senior Member

Posts: 56Marching Orderd
I've been away from Seattle for a while and I definitely need some relief. After reading your many contributions, I'm thinking the following:
- Hailey at BJ.
- Angela at Q Spa in Shoreline.
Are there any other suggestions from folks? Has anyone succeeded in getting MSOG at these houses?
Finally, is the standard $$ for the hour, or is it $$. 6 like Tokyo.
Many thanks to the folks who post. I will be sure to pos about my dream once it's ended.
-
01-05-26 08:14 #17060Banned Member

Posts: 994Haha glad you have the key to unlock super fun mode
Lulu just so gorgeous. Might be worth the investment to get her more comfortable, but the good news we have many hotties to go around in this area. Very fortunate!
Enjoy that girl.
Originally Posted by MaybeThisTime
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 01:08 #17059Senior Member

Posts: 161She's all mine. Hands off Doggy.
Dang that "sucks" to hear. Maybe it's cause she's my girlfriend instead of yours hahaha. I brought her food first and warned her about your treacherous ways!!
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
Jokes aside, it's probably just a click and a style / vibe thing. She's much more calm than the energy Hailey PSE or the Angela you speak of bring.
I'll admit I'd had a fair share of mediocre (if even) visits with all-stars just cause it wasn't there for me and had trouble despite them being "legends".
I won't name drop cause there's no need, and we all know it's a YMMV game at the end of the day.
I did see Lulu again today, and she was the total sweetheart as usual with many laughs and fun. (She's 2 for 2 on her return for me so far). For me, the build up to O is much quicker than with Hailey, almost immediately with Lulu, thankfully my technique works on both of them.
-
01-05-26 00:11 #17058Banned Member

Posts: 994Ft. Lauderdale
Working with Vivi, talk about a lineup!
Originally Posted by AznSensation1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






