Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 18531
-
01-06-26 06:50 #17646Senior Member

Posts: 77New Sakura Lineup
New girl Cindy arrived yesterday. Very beautiful young thin girl. From what I seen, Jane is no longer there. If / when you get the opportunity to visit Cindy, I would recommend it. I was lucky enough to to walk in upon her arrival. Have fun.
Originally Posted by MrMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 22:04 #17645Senior Member

Posts: 353Was listed for rent zoned business, $3000 month, they better have a good crew just to keep the lights on.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 21:23 #17644Senior Member

Posts: 30Zen
CoCo is still in town. I was given advice to check out CiCi. Zero disappointments. Massage from both is generally average to maybe a little better than average at times. The other stuff is very good. I'm not sure when this lineup will change but I personally don't think you can go wrong. L1-L3 standard tips.
-
01-05-26 19:03 #17643Senior Member

Posts: 384Address looks like a nice private residence. Anton take a chance be sure to post your experience.
Originally Posted by Stream60
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 14:07 #17642Senior Member

Posts: 34New Place
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...g/222988360886
This place appears to be new?
-
01-04-26 20:43 #17641Senior Member

Posts: 29Haha. Thanks, Johnny. To those who like to have a little intel. My preference is skinny and natural on top who is GFE. Well, 2026 at the Foot Spa starts off with Jane (Jen? Yaya and Soda. J is a bigger girl and 26. Basic warm-up massage. I do like a tease to get the motor running. Just not very good experience there. If you like a little B2 B and Cat bath, that seems to be her go2. No DFK in my visit! Smh. YMMV. Kinda boring. Then did not totally remove her dress for FS and climbed on CG. Mostly Kegel exercises. Haha. I decided to just BBBJ / cim and wanted POV kneeling. Started that way then she immediately said "lay down" and finished that way. Face ok 6. 5, body since did not see all 5. 75 -- assume baby damage, a little thick, trimmed with waist tat. Yaya was sweet but face 6, body 6. 5. Gave a firm warm-up with a nice tease. A sensual B2 B. Also no DFK. Closed mouth. Nice kitty though. Wears a push-up, B Natural. Petite. I didn't get her age, but more mature looking--I'd say 28. Now there is Soda.
Originally Posted by Johnnyranto
[View Original Post]
I was wondering if Jan was going to be a one-and-done or a Mimi (savant) month.
Still not skinny, but cute and petite. Tiny at 5'2" ish and 25. A little belly but tight body and natural full C's. Best massage I have ever had there. Very firm, back crawl and back walk. She's only about 100 lbs, so it was good. GFE, DFK and nice sloppy BBBJ (at times toothy tho). Unlike J and why, she really got into it. Got her to O in standing mish with right leg up on my shoulder. So experience with Soda was 8. 75. Face and body solid 7. 25's. She will be my only repeat of the new crew. Well, there ya have one man's viewpoint. Be safe out there.
-
01-03-26 22:51 #17640Banned Member

Posts: 101Sakura monthly info
It doesn't seem like these girls have been here, or are not searchable. They are fresh young talent, so the background research will be limited. We all wait on the blessed monthly reports from CincyRed and Mike2024.
Originally Posted by MrMonger69
[View Original Post]
Honestly, your monthly reports are what keep me coming back here so you are doing God's work.
-
01-02-26 21:38 #17639Senior Member

Posts: 2247Sakura and Zen
Its not Sakura in terms of busy. The therapists are not as cute or young but not old or bad looking at all. Massage therapy session, stress relief, and donation is similar to Sakura. Note: Location is on a very busy four lane road. Your vehicle will be visible to all who drive by. The upside is that after your session, you'll have your pick of almost every fast food restaurant around except Chick-Fil-A.
Originally Posted by TheDaytimer
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 18:44 #17638Senior Member

Posts: 2230Is this place FS and what $$ we don't have that level of service in Dayton and Sakura is too busy for my comfort.
Originally Posted by CharleyHorse
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 14:10 #17637Senior Member

Posts: 211Sakura new year line up
Soda, Jane, Yaya and the legendary Mimi all there to help celebrate the balls dropping all over the world!
-
01-01-26 13:12 #17636Senior Member

Posts: 187Smile in Fairfield
I drove by today and they appear to be open, open sign was and there was a van in the parking lot. I have had pretty solid consistent service from here.
Originally Posted by TMJ513
[View Original Post]
SS.
-
12-31-25 20:20 #17635Senior Member

Posts: 66Amelia, Coco
Had a great time the other night with Coco in Amelia. I've seen her a few times. Attractive, nice body, and good time. I haven't had this experience a lot, but when I got undressed, and she came back in the room, she literally jumped into my arms, and started kissing me and pulled the"I missed you" line. I know all the girls at these spas know how to turn on the love talk. Some girls are disingenuous with this, but this seemed genuine, so I rolled with it. Of course during the "event" I also got the "you're number 1", which I hate, because they all say that. I think it's in their script. So if you come here just be aware of that.
But Regardless, good time was had by all, with O's for everybody. Very much a GFE and a kisser / cuddler. We kissed and cuddled at the end and just hung out. One thing I don't do is share a lot of information; I'm very private in these places. She asked me if I'm married, GF, my job, etc, so guys watch out for that. I just nod and smile. Other than that, great time, will repeat. She's not here forever but told me she'll be back again.
-
12-30-25 07:52 #17634Senior Member

Posts: 518Dayton
I have not checked out Dayton yet either.
Originally Posted by Michiganda
[View Original Post]
Cleared out old messages so should be good now.
-
12-29-25 19:13 #17633Senior Member

Posts: 160I HAVE been thinking about going how do I know which one to choose.
Originally Posted by Yoda492
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 18:13 #17632Regular Member

Posts: 24Message box
Hey Paradigm, your message box is full.
Originally Posted by Paradigm71
[View Original Post]
If you're around Cbus, have you also ventured into Dayton area?










Reply With Quote





