Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 506 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 7582
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7162
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    What is the specific reason why you will not repeat?

    R5.
    Because although the price is good there are just much better options available. She doesn't really have the enthusiasm I expect, a little to mechanical for me.

  2. #7161

    Waxing

    Quote Originally Posted by AedeGreat  [View Original Post]
    After reading Ron's review I decided to reach out to AS Spa and setup an appointment for manscaping. She did a decent job with a bunch of teasing and exfoliated the area she shaved. Afterwards she asked if I wanted extras and I opted for the covered L2. She did take her bottoms off but kept her panties on. I asked if she could take the top off and she did asking with her bra and allowed roaming. Would definitely repeat again as it was only. 6 for the shave and. 8 for L2. As mentioned before, she is a Latina BBW, not huge but has a belly. $. 4 out the door.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...906630708.html
    Was waxing offered?

    YM.

  3. #7160

    Looks Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs2112  [View Original Post]
    Very nice older Brazilian woman (in her 70's) off of Kirkman in Metrowest.

    Great comms and a safe apartment complex she gives after you confirm.

    Nice set set in bedroom. The massage is just okay, no draping required, but I like that she actually massages the groin, she just gets up in there.

    She gives a serviceable L1 but I'm pretty sure the menu may open up after she gets to know you. She hinted as much. She has huge double d's which are nice to play with.

    I'll try for a L2 or Russian finish in my next visit.

    Just beware, she's old if that's not your thing.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...904955099.html
    Looks interesting for something totally different.

    How many roses for hour?

    YM.

  4. #7159

    Aurora Spa (AS Spa)

    After reading Ron's review I decided to reach out to AS Spa and setup an appointment for manscaping. She did a decent job with a bunch of teasing and exfoliated the area she shaved. Afterwards she asked if I wanted extras and I opted for the covered L2. She did take her bottoms off but kept her panties on. I asked if she could take the top off and she did asking with her bra and allowed roaming. Would definitely repeat again as it was only. 6 for the shave and. 8 for L2. As mentioned before, she is a Latina BBW, not huge but has a belly. $. 4 out the door.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...906630708.html

  5. #7158

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry462  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? If you search her # there are a few more ads that look promising.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...906346081.html
    She's GFE, but expensive.

  6. #7157
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry462  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? If you search her # there are a few more ads that look promising.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...906346081.html
    Messaged her multiple times since seeing her ads back after a while and no response. If someone gets in contact let us know. Idk if maybe its because we had talked briefly months ago but never got anywhere.

  7. #7156

  8. #7155
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    Kissimmee

    Quote Originally Posted by Sphin100  [View Original Post]
    Here's the correct link, saw her yesterday. Ok massage, better finish, good hand stroke but I won't repeat.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...906215186.html
    What is the specific reason why you will not repeat?

    R5.

  9. #7154

    Kissimmee

    Here's the correct link, saw her yesterday. Ok massage, better finish, good hand stroke but I won't repeat.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...906215186.html

  10. #7153

    Kissimmee

    Saw this one yesterday. Bigger Latina, ok massage nothing to write home about. Not even a touch leading up to the finish but she she does finish ok. I wouldn't repeat cause there are better options.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...904394456.html

  11. #7152

    Krystal

    Anyone seen her? If you search her # there are a few more ads that look promising.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...906346081.html

  12. #7151

    Noracai

    Appreciate the report, might have to give this one a try.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs2112  [View Original Post]
    Very nice older Brazilian woman (in her 70's) off of Kirkman in Metrowest.

    Great comms and a safe apartment complex she gives after you confirm.

    Nice set set in bedroom. The massage is just okay, no draping required, but I like that she actually massages the groin, she just gets up in there.

    She gives a serviceable L1 but I'm pretty sure the menu may open up after she gets to know you. She hinted as much. She has huge double d's which are nice to play with.

    I'll try for a L2 or Russian finish in my next visit.

    Just beware, she's old if that's not your thing.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...904955099.html

  13. #7150

    Noracai

    Very nice older Brazilian woman (in her 70's) off of Kirkman in Metrowest.

    Great comms and a safe apartment complex she gives after you confirm.

    Nice set set in bedroom. The massage is just okay, no draping required, but I like that she actually massages the groin, she just gets up in there.

    She gives a serviceable L1 but I'm pretty sure the menu may open up after she gets to know you. She hinted as much. She has huge double d's which are nice to play with.

    I'll try for a L2 or Russian finish in my next visit.

    Just beware, she's old if that's not your thing.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...904955099.html

  14. #7149

    No unfortunately

    Quote Originally Posted by Sphin100  [View Original Post]
    Is there a contact number because it says the author took that ad down?
    The ad is no longer there so if you check tomorrow maybe it will be up. She is kinda too skeptical so maybe she takes them down daily.

  15. #7148
    Quote Originally Posted by MalindJewel  [View Original Post]
    I wanted something different and followed this lead today and turned out to be a good massage at very good rates. First time is always hard to have someone open up but she is definitely nice and soft spoken as said by Lotion. I will give her another shot but not expecting much but maybe a little more sensuality! Paid attention to John but that was about 10 minutes left on the flip and unfortunately time ran out before flood gates open. Emphased keeping her services discrete for obvious reasons. Will report back after season 2.
    Is there a contact number because it says the author took that ad down?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape