Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 17264
-
01-05-26 10:43 #16514Senior Member

Posts: 3348Can you clear your inbox for PM?
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 10:41 #16513Senior Member

Posts: 3348This is a debate that comes up periodically. You might review some of the earlier ones. Have you ever taken a girl out on a vanilla date, a nice meal in a nice restaurant, and figure you were going to get laid that night? So what was she? There's a continuum of what we do for women and what they do for us.
Originally Posted by LouisHernandez
[View Original Post]
I've made this observation before. My 'per sex' sugar for my wives, I figured it would come out to about 7 K. So definitely stay single and keep your costs low.
-
01-05-26 02:44 #16512Senior Member

Posts: 1302Great, no reason for you to waste time with SBs. Enjoy Tryst or STG
Awesome, good to hear you think that. Sounds like you should just cancel your sub to seeking or SDM and just surf Tryst or STG or any of the other escort sites out there. No reason for you to post or complain here, just go straight for the goods you want on an escort site. No muss, no fuss.
Originally Posted by LouisHernandez
[View Original Post]
Hopefully you'll find an escort you like that meets your budget. There's a lot of options out there. Enjoy!
-
01-05-26 00:02 #16511Senior Member

Posts: 454Biianca01
Another SB scrubbed from the bowl and reborn as a wholesome wife to be. Saw her friend she use to run with and when asked about her she said she is married now, pregnant again, new storyline, new costume. It's impressive how some people can archive their past like it never happened, slap on a clean bio, and keep it moving. Guess that's the magic of reinvention. Probably best her husband only knows the edited version. The director's cut was wild.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-2b182aa34809
-
01-04-26 15:10 #16510Senior Member

Posts: 534Aurora— judging by her profile and how much she is online, I'm willing to bet she has GPS prices as high as her namesake borealis. Or she's just trying to sell pictures.
Originally Posted by PeterPan
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 11:37 #16509Senior Member

Posts: 300A SB is absolutely a hooker if you are paying her money for sex. You can try to spin it any way you like.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 21:33 #16508Senior Member

Posts: 149Anyone seen her? Please dm me?
-
01-03-26 21:27 #16507Senior Member

Posts: 149Anyone seen her?
-
01-03-26 14:17 #16506Senior Member

Posts: 64Age Difference
Just my experience: I am 64, have my pic on three sugar sites and getting good amount of unsolicited hits from young ladies. Lots of scammers too but that's to be expected. I also do my active looking on the sites and reach out to the ones that interest me, some I get and some I don't. That too is what is expected. All things considered, overall, I believe I am doing well. I have had a fair number of young spinners over the last few years from these sites. My average PPM price is 250, the max I ever paid was 400, and that was just one time because I was really attracted to the girl, she had a room, wanted me to bring food and drinks and promise of quality time. She delivered but still not worth that much. (actually it was the 400-pussy price, plus maybe another 40 for the food and adult drinks).
I change my tactics from time to time to get what I want, which is mostly young early twenties age group spinners. Depending on my mood, availability, disposable resources, to get my girls, I have explored the massage parlors, escorts sites, agencies, sugar sites, even street walkers (which I am now retired from), I even tried the cuddling sites and scored a few there as well.
Again, this is just my experience: I recently retired from my job, I used to travel overseas for work and realized that I was enjoying the companies of the ladies much more during my travels than when I monger here in the US. Main reason is the price of pussies where I travelled to and mongered is very cheap compared to what you get in the US. Also, the time you have them at your command is very important to me. That's why, last year, the first full year of my retirement I went on a "tourism" trip to Kenya. I have been there before for work so was a bit familiar with the talent there. I just felt in the mood for some young black spinners. So off I went for a week. I had a blast and did post some of my experience on the international site. Getting ready to head out again soon, maybe to Ghana this time. Later this year me and the wife of 30 years will go to Thailand for her birthday. I will take her there because I know I can still monger even with her there in the country with me. Have been there for work a few times and the place is a monger's Paradice.
Just a suggestion: If you can afford a trip (time and money) even once consider overseas for mongering purposes. It just might be worth it. Again, it's not for everybody.
Originally Posted by Woodswoven2
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 23:16 #16505Senior Member

Posts: 277You're likely right
Yes, you're likely right. They reached out to me. If someone met one of those and gave a glowing review, I might consider. I'll trade a little in looks for alot in performance.
Originally Posted by CPMachine
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 19:24 #16504Senior Member

Posts: 120You probably going to be the first for anyone of those options LOL.
Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 19:09 #16503Senior Member

Posts: 277Have you met one?
I've had a few reach out to me. Curious if someone has met any of these:
Raven: https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-d348e868ea4b.
Charli: https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-d429d8cdfe91.
Amy: https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-ebed7ebafbd8.
Ashlyn: https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-9c1c541cd77e.
Cae: https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-056c97d856f6.
-
01-02-26 12:59 #16502Regular Member

Posts: 7Age makes a difference
You have game, but I'll assume you're young by my perspective, which means you can likely pass for 50 or younger. I am 68. When I was in my 40's and early 50's, I would have had zero problem attracting SBs in their 20's. I know this because I occasionally picked-up young women in bars for nothing more than the price of buying them a few drinks. But it's a different scene when you're 68, and every young woman you encounter online at best thinks you look like you're in your early 60's. You are then much older than their father and with some you are the age of their grandfather. Many women on Seeking, SDM, and SB turn me down even though I'm in good shape, have money, drive a new Porsche, dress well, and have all the trappings of being well off. They simply do not want an arrangement with a man 40+ years their senior. And I could not treat them better on the first meeting: dinner at a nice restaurant, no demand for sex, and a small gift of cash all in the hope of something more on the next date. But game or no game, I find it's not so easy for a 24 year old attractive young woman or college age girl to find you of interest unless they are pros or semi-pros of whom I have no interest.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
Generally, the only young women who are interested in me are the ones who are single moms and in a difficult financial situation. I'd rate them 6's to 8's on a 1-10 attractiveness scale, usually 10 to 25 lbs overweight. If you have any advice that would assist me with the ones that are in their 20's, hot, no kids, and would be interested in a man my age, please share it with me. I do not have any problems attracting the high end SBs that want 1000 a week, but I think that level of SB arrangement is too rich for my blood. I get nowhere at with half that price with the ones who are young, in great shape, and very attractive.
Can't use Seeking because it blocked me so I am using SDM and SB. If you have any advice for a man my age, I'd be grateful in reading it.
-
01-02-26 11:43 #16501Senior Member

Posts: 1843Yes same here, and when I was younger, I was so confused about women, and what they want and find attractive. Now there are Youtube channels and podcasts that discuss it, so young guys today are quicker to figure it all out. But I was just mostly clueless when I was in my 20's-40's. I could have done so much better back then, but I just wasn't smart enough to ascertain the true reality. Oh well, I did try to make up for lost time and not like I totally missed out, with 600+ bodycount, but it is painful and frustrating to think about.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
And sure just like CL Casual Encounters used to be a way for the horniest women to congregate and hook up, the Seeking site obviously filters larger society down to the most interested and motivated sugar babies. It's a relatively efficient way to find them, rather than propositioning random waitresses.
You are right that of course the term "pedo" is misused by so many morons out there. Even Epstein was attracted to young post-pubescent women, nothing pedo there. And I will take it farther and say that "ephebophile' is essentially a meaningless and worthless term. Most teenagers are young women, and normal healthy men are attracted to *women*, young and old. Pedo is pre-pubescent child, and I think all of us would agree that only sick, deviant guys would find that attractive. There is no real extra amorphous category between child and adult. But the main point is all of us are attracted to beautiful women. And of course the legal age varies by jurisdiction.
-
01-02-26 09:10 #16500Senior Member

Posts: 149Seeking is now $150
Have you seen any discounts? Share the link?









Reply With Quote






