Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 551 1051 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 17259
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16509
    A SB is absolutely a hooker if you are paying her money for sex. You can try to spin it any way you like.


    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    You just described a hooker / prostitute / escort. And that's fine. You can jump on Tryst or dozen other sites, or reach out to one of the agencies, and can absolutely find what you're looking for.

    But a SB isn't a hooker. And if you can't understand or figure out the difference, then just stick with hookers. You get exactly what you want, though probably not at the prices you want.



    I'm paying to fuck younger, prettier girls than I would normally be able to at a much higher success rate. Any guy who has spent time on dating apps or hookup apps knows how frustrating they are to deal with. And when you're old or ugly, or in my case both lol, then the only women who will ever match with you are also old and ugly. But I don't want to fuck old and ugly. And I have enough means that I don't have to. But I also don't want a transactional fuck with a dead fish, which let's be honest is most escorts, so I've found SBs to give me access to the hotties I want to fuck, and the sex feels like a fun hookup with a girl I picked up rather than an escort on her 5th John for the night and just wants you to pump and dump and leave.

  2. #16508

  3. #16507

  4. #16506

    Age Difference

    Just my experience: I am 64, have my pic on three sugar sites and getting good amount of unsolicited hits from young ladies. Lots of scammers too but that's to be expected. I also do my active looking on the sites and reach out to the ones that interest me, some I get and some I don't. That too is what is expected. All things considered, overall, I believe I am doing well. I have had a fair number of young spinners over the last few years from these sites. My average PPM price is 250, the max I ever paid was 400, and that was just one time because I was really attracted to the girl, she had a room, wanted me to bring food and drinks and promise of quality time. She delivered but still not worth that much. (actually it was the 400-pussy price, plus maybe another 40 for the food and adult drinks).

    I change my tactics from time to time to get what I want, which is mostly young early twenties age group spinners. Depending on my mood, availability, disposable resources, to get my girls, I have explored the massage parlors, escorts sites, agencies, sugar sites, even street walkers (which I am now retired from), I even tried the cuddling sites and scored a few there as well.

    Again, this is just my experience: I recently retired from my job, I used to travel overseas for work and realized that I was enjoying the companies of the ladies much more during my travels than when I monger here in the US. Main reason is the price of pussies where I travelled to and mongered is very cheap compared to what you get in the US. Also, the time you have them at your command is very important to me. That's why, last year, the first full year of my retirement I went on a "tourism" trip to Kenya. I have been there before for work so was a bit familiar with the talent there. I just felt in the mood for some young black spinners. So off I went for a week. I had a blast and did post some of my experience on the international site. Getting ready to head out again soon, maybe to Ghana this time. Later this year me and the wife of 30 years will go to Thailand for her birthday. I will take her there because I know I can still monger even with her there in the country with me. Have been there for work a few times and the place is a monger's Paradice.

    Just a suggestion: If you can afford a trip (time and money) even once consider overseas for mongering purposes. It just might be worth it. Again, it's not for everybody.

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodswoven2  [View Original Post]
    You have game, but I'll assume you're young by my perspective, which means you can likely pass for 50 or younger. I am 68. When I was in my 40's and early 50's, I would have had zero problem attracting SBs in their 20's. I know this because I occasionally picked-up young women in bars for nothing more than the price of buying them a few drinks. But it's a different scene when you're 68, and every young woman you encounter online at best thinks you look like you're in your early 60's. You are then much older than their father and with some you are the age of their grandfather. Many women on Seeking, SDM, and SB turn me down even though I'm in good shape, have money, drive a new Porsche, dress well, and have all the trappings of being well off. They simply do not want an arrangement with a man 40+ years their senior. And I could not treat them better on the first meeting: dinner at a nice restaurant, no demand for sex, and a small gift of cash all in the hope of something more on the next date. But game or no game, I find it's not so easy for a 24 year old attractive young woman or college age girl to find you of interest unless they are pros or semi-pros of whom I have no interest.

    Generally, the only young women who are interested in me are the ones who are single moms and in a difficult financial situation. I'd rate them 6's to 8's on a 1-10 attractiveness scale, usually 10 to 25 lbs overweight. If you have any advice that would assist me with the ones that are in their 20's, hot, no kids, and would be interested in a man my age, please share it with me. I do not have any problems attracting the high end SBs that want 1000 a week, but I think that level of SB arrangement is too rich for my blood. I get nowhere at with half that price with the ones who are young, in great shape, and very attractive.

    Can't use Seeking because it blocked me so I am using SDM and SB. If you have any advice for a man my age, I'd be grateful in reading it.

  5. #16505

    You're likely right

    Quote Originally Posted by CPMachine  [View Original Post]
    You probably going to be the first for anyone of those options LOL.
    Yes, you're likely right. They reached out to me. If someone met one of those and gave a glowing review, I might consider. I'll trade a little in looks for alot in performance.

  6. #16504
    You probably going to be the first for anyone of those options LOL.

  7. #16503

  8. #16502

    Age makes a difference

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be honest with you brother, it sounds like you're mostly interacting with pros, semi-pros, or girls you're treating as such.

    I've been in the bowl off and on at least 5 years. I've smashed over a 100 girls at this point, almost all of them in their 20's, all for between 150-300. I've never had a girl I was seeing try to "go up" on our arrangement. But I don't waste time with pros / semi-pros. And like FarFarAway said, "If you want to get a SB at a reasonable price, treat her like a date, not an escort, and not a one-night stand. Before, during, and after the date. There are those who are looking for that, and their ask isn't crazy. " I 100% agree with him. If girls are raising their rates on you, then you're either talking to pros / semi-pros and missing out on the real SBs, or for whatever reason the girls feel your dates are transactional. Never had a girl ask for a higher PPM but had plenty accept less or go down to nothing after a few dates, and even the occasional freebie out the gate costing nothing but a dinner or cheap gift. But any girl I talk to if I get a whiff of GPS, or that she's transactional or a pro I block and move on.
    You have game, but I'll assume you're young by my perspective, which means you can likely pass for 50 or younger. I am 68. When I was in my 40's and early 50's, I would have had zero problem attracting SBs in their 20's. I know this because I occasionally picked-up young women in bars for nothing more than the price of buying them a few drinks. But it's a different scene when you're 68, and every young woman you encounter online at best thinks you look like you're in your early 60's. You are then much older than their father and with some you are the age of their grandfather. Many women on Seeking, SDM, and SB turn me down even though I'm in good shape, have money, drive a new Porsche, dress well, and have all the trappings of being well off. They simply do not want an arrangement with a man 40+ years their senior. And I could not treat them better on the first meeting: dinner at a nice restaurant, no demand for sex, and a small gift of cash all in the hope of something more on the next date. But game or no game, I find it's not so easy for a 24 year old attractive young woman or college age girl to find you of interest unless they are pros or semi-pros of whom I have no interest.

    Generally, the only young women who are interested in me are the ones who are single moms and in a difficult financial situation. I'd rate them 6's to 8's on a 1-10 attractiveness scale, usually 10 to 25 lbs overweight. If you have any advice that would assist me with the ones that are in their 20's, hot, no kids, and would be interested in a man my age, please share it with me. I do not have any problems attracting the high end SBs that want 1000 a week, but I think that level of SB arrangement is too rich for my blood. I get nowhere at with half that price with the ones who are young, in great shape, and very attractive.

    Can't use Seeking because it blocked me so I am using SDM and SB. If you have any advice for a man my age, I'd be grateful in reading it.

  9. #16501
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Hear, hear! I wish I knew then what IK now, I would have been able to get a lot better pussy than I did then, and more of it.

    I also understand women a lot better now, and would scored much better w / long-term GFs / wives if I had known it then. I'd have been both more assertive and directive, god they eat that up, regardless of their sociopolitical leanings.

    I'd also suggest the 'May-December' "romances", those have been around forever too. It is just that it was hard to find like-minded people before, without websites where one could safely express interest without revealing personal information. Especially so for those of us w / SOs. I mean, if I was running around hitting on 19 year olds in my social circles, it would have gotten back to my SO and I'd have been regarded as a lecher / pedo (actually, the proper term is ephebophile, if you are interested in (legal) teenagers). But on the sites, girls already are stating they have an interest in older, in some cases much older, dudes, so there's no shame in that, and no way my interest in banging a babe comes back on me.
    Yes same here, and when I was younger, I was so confused about women, and what they want and find attractive. Now there are Youtube channels and podcasts that discuss it, so young guys today are quicker to figure it all out. But I was just mostly clueless when I was in my 20's-40's. I could have done so much better back then, but I just wasn't smart enough to ascertain the true reality. Oh well, I did try to make up for lost time and not like I totally missed out, with 600+ bodycount, but it is painful and frustrating to think about.

    And sure just like CL Casual Encounters used to be a way for the horniest women to congregate and hook up, the Seeking site obviously filters larger society down to the most interested and motivated sugar babies. It's a relatively efficient way to find them, rather than propositioning random waitresses.

    You are right that of course the term "pedo" is misused by so many morons out there. Even Epstein was attracted to young post-pubescent women, nothing pedo there. And I will take it farther and say that "ephebophile' is essentially a meaningless and worthless term. Most teenagers are young women, and normal healthy men are attracted to *women*, young and old. Pedo is pre-pubescent child, and I think all of us would agree that only sick, deviant guys would find that attractive. There is no real extra amorphous category between child and adult. But the main point is all of us are attracted to beautiful women. And of course the legal age varies by jurisdiction.

  10. #16500

    Seeking is now $150

    Have you seen any discounts? Share the link?

  11. #16499
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    And yes, escorts and hookers have been around forever, but the sb experience can be a a slightly different vibe, or a lot different. I'm still thankful I can somehow CIP some of these girls, that I couldn't even get 20 or 30 years ago.
    Hear, hear! I wish I knew then what IK now, I would have been able to get a lot better pussy than I did then, and more of it.

    I also understand women a lot better now, and would scored much better w / long-term GFs / wives if I had known it then. I'd have been both more assertive and directive, god they eat that up, regardless of their sociopolitical leanings.

    I'd also suggest the 'May-December' "romances", those have been around forever too. It is just that it was hard to find like-minded people before, without websites where one could safely express interest without revealing personal information. Especially so for those of us w / SOs. I mean, if I was running around hitting on 19 year olds in my social circles, it would have gotten back to my SO and I'd have been regarded as a lecher / pedo (actually, the proper term is ephebophile, if you are interested in (legal) teenagers). But on the sites, girls already are stating they have an interest in older, in some cases much older, dudes, so there's no shame in that, and no way my interest in banging a babe comes back on me.

  12. #16498
    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    I'm paying to fuck younger, prettier girls than I would normally be able to at a much higher success rate. Any guy who has spent time on dating apps or hookup apps knows how frustrating they are to deal with. And when you're old or ugly, or in my case both lol, then the only women who will ever match with you are also old and ugly. But I don't want to fuck old and ugly. And I have enough means that I don't have to. But I also don't want a transactional fuck with a dead fish, which let's be honest is most escorts, so I've found SBs to give me access to the hotties I want to fuck, and the sex feels like a fun hookup with a girl I picked up rather than an escort on her 5th John for the night and just wants you to pump and dump and leave.
    Well said. Despite all the headaches and flakes, it really is amazing that we get to fuck these young attractive women, and BBFS even.

    And yes, escorts and hookers have been around forever, but the sb experience can be a a slightly different vibe, or a lot different. I'm still thankful I can somehow CIP some of these girls, that I couldn't even get 20 or 30 years ago.

  13. #16497

    They have a name for this type of girl

    Quote Originally Posted by LouisHernandez  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for fun with these girls, and if I'm paying them money, then I shouldn't have to also "game" them other than the bare minimum.
    You just described a hooker / prostitute / escort. And that's fine. You can jump on Tryst or dozen other sites, or reach out to one of the agencies, and can absolutely find what you're looking for.

    But a SB isn't a hooker. And if you can't understand or figure out the difference, then just stick with hookers. You get exactly what you want, though probably not at the prices you want.

    Quote Originally Posted by LouisHernandez  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing your approach requires "game" effort which requires an ass load of time, and yet you're still paying for sex.

    That only makes sense in a vanilla situation.
    I'm paying to fuck younger, prettier girls than I would normally be able to at a much higher success rate. Any guy who has spent time on dating apps or hookup apps knows how frustrating they are to deal with. And when you're old or ugly, or in my case both lol, then the only women who will ever match with you are also old and ugly. But I don't want to fuck old and ugly. And I have enough means that I don't have to. But I also don't want a transactional fuck with a dead fish, which let's be honest is most escorts, so I've found SBs to give me access to the hotties I want to fuck, and the sex feels like a fun hookup with a girl I picked up rather than an escort on her 5th John for the night and just wants you to pump and dump and leave.

  14. #16496

    Game

    Quote Originally Posted by LouisHernandez  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing your approach requires "game" effort which requires an ass load of time, and yet you're still paying for sex.

    That only makes sense in a vanilla situation.

    I'm looking for fun with these girls, and if I'm paying them money, then I shouldn't have to also "game" them other than the bare minimum.
    When you truly have game, opportunities multiply without force. People invite, include, and open doors you never had to knock on. For me, the appeal goes far deeper than surface level pleasure. It's about operating from choice rather than compulsion being driven by intention, not desire.

    For me, having game means I'm not ruled by impulse. It means I can explore my fantasies, move through social spaces with ease, and live expansively without excess, without desperation, and without paying an unnecessary price.

  15. #16495
    This site messes things up sometimes.

    I said I had been w / some girls who were one-third my age. The special character got deleted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape