Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 20134
-
01-07-26 13:39 #19429Senior Member

Posts: 311Jessica
https://skipthegames.com/posts/allen...a/792072120221
Is anybody has any info on this one? I would love to hear back. Sounds really intriguing. But there is no contact info.
-
01-07-26 11:34 #19428Senior Member

Posts: 135Dogs like pb
Lmfao. Her latest ads have the dog front and center now. Bring the PB for a duo like you've never had before!
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 23:00 #19427Senior Member

Posts: 404Saisha
I've heard of the dog but never seen it. I've gotten massages a lot and found hers to be better than average but maybe I'm not getting the really good stuff either! The towel comment is enough for me to take a breather though ewww.
Originally Posted by AlexKai777
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 14:47 #19426Senior Member

Posts: 25Teyana
I saw Teyana again recently.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/276628904550
The ad pics miss her best young tight asset: her ass. Perfectly round, no flab. Her whole body is petite young perfection. Still haven't got past HJ but she got naked and let me touch everything I wanted. Her massage is like you get from a girlfriend but its relaxing at least. On the flip she knows what to do.
I recommend. 80 door. I tipped 80. A little steeper than I prefer but early 20's hotty to me is worth a bit extra.
-
01-06-26 13:26 #19425Senior Member

Posts: 97Lola
Name: Lola.
Link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/967185474042.
Coms: 10/10.
Service & attitude: 9/10.
Face: 8/10.
Tits: 6/10.
Ass: 7/10.
Damage: 120 hh.
After the short session with Saisha I was bummed so decided to try Lola. Quick coms set up and head to her. She's sexy and very accomadating. The massage is alright. More of a rub but her attitude makes up all for it. She allows all sort of roaming and loves to play with you. We talked and had fun to a point where we locked eyes for a while all while we are pleasing each other and she got shy which makes her cuter. Overall it's good and I think the more you see her the more the menu will open up. I'd repeat.
-
01-06-26 13:19 #19424Senior Member

Posts: 97Saisha
I had similar experience. I don't think she's worth the money and the time. I'd give her a rate of a 3. Not smth I'd like to pay to see.
Originally Posted by Dj9947
[View Original Post]
I like to enjoy my massage then the ending. If I want skip the massage and cut to the entre I'd see an escort.
Her massage is just like dj described. Just lame. Dog is fking annoying licking you and humping you. I suspect the dog was doing the BBBJ if you've ever gotten any BBBJ from her LOL jk.
She kept zipping in and out of the room for sure. I had to cut the session short and gtfo there.
The place washes the used towel in the bathroom sink just so yall know.
I won't be going back to that place.
-
01-06-26 07:34 #19423Senior Member

Posts: 51Sophia
This is strange, I texted Sophia, "Any availability today? What is the hour rate?" She replied 15 min 125,20 min 175, Hr 225. Then I see the phone number I texted had a wrong digit, it wasn't the number on the ad in skipthegames.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 20:17 #19422Senior Member

Posts: 43I had a dream about Jenny a week ago. Last few times I've tried calling I have also gotten no answer, even right at open with no other cars in parking lot. Decided to yolo and she was there.
Originally Posted by DukeWild69
[View Original Post]
BNG.
-
01-05-26 12:51 #19421Senior Member

Posts: 54Sincerely appreciate the advice, and also this kind of shit is why I avoid massage girls LOL.
Originally Posted by LoveTheLips
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 09:21 #19420Senior Member

Posts: 404Saisha noted
Good points I just think it's dumb for me to ask and I've told her that. It's part of her shtick I guess to avoid more time. Didn't matter to me last time when she came in I undressed her immediately and by the time her back hit the table my face smelled like late 30's Latino snatch LOL. Agreed on the tip though I always see how my encounter goes with her and tip accordingly.
Originally Posted by LoveTheLips
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 09:18 #19419Senior Member

Posts: 404Sophia Amelia
When I asked for rates she started with 180 SS and lost me. Maybe she is the type that doesn't mind time as much as getting a specific donation, other women do the same with a fixed price for an appt without specifying time. I'm not paying 180 if a short stay truly is that sorry.
Originally Posted by DavidBlue
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 07:53 #19418Senior Member

Posts: 58Tnc
Hey All,
Anyone been to TNC lately? I've called and no one answers.
My plumber loves to see Jenny but she left.
He's wondering who is currently there.
Thanks.
-
01-04-26 19:46 #19417Senior Member

Posts: 85Sophia. Amelia
Yes, she did go by Amelia back around August and prior. Has her own really comfortable and discreet in call. She's 6'1" and carries herself well. Definitely worth the visit.
Originally Posted by Penmp
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/443138969982
-
01-04-26 18:41 #19416Senior Member

Posts: 185Sophia
Yes wondering also?
Originally Posted by Macanudo12
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 17:03 #19415Senior Member

Posts: 65Sophia
Mac. The number and face pic match up to Amelia from earlier this year.
Originally Posted by Macanudo12
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




