Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 930 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 560 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 13936
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13051

    Breana

    Quote Originally Posted by LVK13  [View Original Post]
    I need to see her at least once a month. She has changed names, new photos. Still a great time https://tryst.link/escort/diamondbee7-.
    Thanks for the info, she was Diamond Bella I saw your post in the past.

    Her pricing is a bit confusing. An hour no FS for 200. But QV is 140 not even sure if that's FS then there's the extra 100 for extras like what?

    On top of 20 for outfit request then I saw something about 10 bucks just to do facetime verification. A lot of nickel and dime and upsells.

  2. #13050
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    I need to see her at least once a month. She has changed names, new photos. Still a great time https://tryst.link/escort/diamondbee7-.

  3. #13049
    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    Lmao. Someone will go.
    Didn't you see the next video that explained the whole thing? Obviously it was just an act and you should be able to tell he is ex military and had a traumatic brain injury or whatever bullshit was used as the reasoning 😄.

  4. #13048
    Quote Originally Posted by Jujuju1010  [View Original Post]
    This girls looking for some help with rent, I'm not in town so just trying to help her make ends meet. Seniors pm me for her phone number.
    She's the one that used to live by Tivoli Village right?

  5. #13047

    Blonde spinner looking for help

    This girls looking for some help with rent, I'm not in town so just trying to help her make ends meet. Seniors pm me for her phone number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5938.jpg‎   IMG_5939.jpg‎   IMG_5940.jpg‎  

  6. #13046
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    I've reported her on the sugar forum awhile back.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...6bf3872da8f13c

    I saw her last year before Summer, I didn't know she was a pro till after.. you're right, ex-stripper, didn't stick around for long. I say about an hour, pretty much just get right down to it. Non-GFE, FS, everything covered.

    Nothing really to write home about, one and done. Note she's also a bit thicker than her photos. At least she has her own car, has dogs, will have one drink with you. 500 ppm she was asking for more though.
    This review sounds about right and I just read that last review on pd. Sucks that she did that. Idk why these girls burn bridges like that for a quick one time benefit, like instead of creating a financially mutually beneficial relationship I. E. Repeat visits and more money. I don't doubt that it happened because this has happened to me with another girl who I met twice and was robbed on the third meeting. After leering about lexis shopping trip, I would avoid as well. My bad for the rec. Just don't know many gingers in Vegas but know of a good one in Kansas City if you're ever that way, pm me if you want her info.

  7. #13045

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    Charm, Have you actually seen her? Her pd ad looks to me to have several red flags. Outcall only, nothing on the no list (usually it means everything is, or everything is ok with massive upsell), pictures indicate she is a stripper and this is never a good sign for any kind of GFE. Also her last review on PD says she scammed some guy? All the other reviews are the useless say nothing crap reviews. Uses a different phone number for EB and uses the term "White Girl" Almost as bad as Saying snowbaby! LOL! We all know who writes those ads. On a good point, I sure do love those pictures!

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/sexylexxxibaby

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7027579715
    I've reported her on the sugar forum awhile back.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...6bf3872da8f13c

    I saw her last year before Summer, I didn't know she was a pro till after.. you're right, ex-stripper, didn't stick around for long. I say about an hour, pretty much just get right down to it. Non-GFE, FS, everything covered.

    Nothing really to write home about, one and done. Note she's also a bit thicker than her photos. At least she has her own car, has dogs, will have one drink with you. 500 ppm she was asking for more though.

  8. #13044

    Sexylexxxibaby

    Charm, Have you actually seen her? Her pd ad looks to me to have several red flags. Outcall only, nothing on the no list (usually it means everything is, or everything is ok with massive upsell), pictures indicate she is a stripper and this is never a good sign for any kind of GFE. Also her last review on PD says she scammed some guy? All the other reviews are the useless say nothing crap reviews. Uses a different phone number for EB and uses the term "White Girl" Almost as bad as Saying snowbaby! LOL! We all know who writes those ads. On a good point, I sure do love those pictures!

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/sexylexxxibaby

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7027579715

  9. #13043
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoDonk  [View Original Post]
    I have heard there are girls in some strip hotels offering quickies for under 100. Would appreciate any info if you guys know any.
    No experience about this. But this just sounds like you asking to get drugged and robbed.

    Strip Casino working girls are notorious for having pimps nearby and getting back to your room to rob you.

  10. #13042
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJunk9090  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting LV in the coming weeks and was looking to see if anyone has a recommendation for a redhead.

    Not looking for dyed hair, but naturally red, preferably thin-average build (not fat).

    Any help would be great, as I don't trust most of the ads that peaked my interest.
    Try Lexi.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/199412177#.

  11. #13041

    Strip sex rooms under $100

    I have heard there are girls in some strip hotels offering quickies for under 100. Would appreciate any info if you guys know any.

  12. #13040

    Redheads AngelGirl

    Quote Originally Posted by JustJunk9090  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting LV in the coming weeks and was looking to see if anyone has a recommendation for a redhead.

    Not looking for dyed hair, but naturally red, preferably thin-average build (not fat).

    Any help would be great, as I don't trust most of the ads that peaked my interest.
    I highly recommend AngelGirl, although I can't vouch for natural or not as a redhead (I believe she is, but I've known her forever, and she's never had carpet, so the whole 'matching the drapes' test is a non-starter). But check out her site, and her reviews as well, they're pretty across-the-board stellar.

    https://www.preferred411.com/P6392

  13. #13039
    Senior Member


    Posts: 350
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJunk9090  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting LV in the coming weeks and was looking to see if anyone has a recommendation for a redhead.

    Not looking for dyed hair, but naturally red, preferably thin-average build (not fat).

    Any help would be great, as I don't trust most of the ads that peaked my interest.
    No idea if it's real or not. I seen her a few times years ago. She was fun.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bri-sands

  14. #13038

    Redheads

    I will be visiting LV in the coming weeks and was looking to see if anyone has a recommendation for a redhead.

    Not looking for dyed hair, but naturally red, preferably thin-average build (not fat).

    Any help would be great, as I don't trust most of the ads that peaked my interest.

  15. #13037
    Senior Member


    Posts: 350
    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    Pretty scary! Check out the video of her pimp with a hand gun. I would not be surprised to see them on the local news soon. To say stay away from this is an understatement!

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7027228251
    Lmao. Someone will go.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape