Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 930 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 561 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 13937
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13037
    Senior Member


    Posts: 350
    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    Pretty scary! Check out the video of her pimp with a hand gun. I would not be surprised to see them on the local news soon. To say stay away from this is an understatement!

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7027228251
    Lmao. Someone will go.

  2. #13036
    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    She does. I haven't seen her.

    https://www.alexislv.net/
    Thanks for looking. I will keep an eye out.

    Anyone with personal experience doing outcall nuru?

  3. #13035

    Asia

    Quote Originally Posted by JKanach  [View Original Post]
    Hi anyone got any info on Blasianangel? Her rates and services.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...s/blasianAngel
    Here's her old ad from 2023, the rate was 200 an hour

    https://ladys.one/tr/las-vegas-escor...ntasy-i1089361

    Old review was good but only from one person. (see below).

    While browsing for an upcoming trip to Vegas, I discovered Asia's profile. I reached out via email, and she responded immediately. We planned to meet, and I'm so glad I did. She's an amazing person. I'll definitely see her again. She's a wonderful find!

  4. #13034

    Scarlett

    Pretty scary! Check out the video of her pimp with a hand gun. I would not be surprised to see them on the local news soon. To say stay away from this is an understatement!

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7027228251

  5. #13033

    Any info

    Hi anyone got any info on Blasianangel? Her rates and services.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...s/blasianAngel

  6. #13032

    Asian hotties in Casino

    So like 3 years ago, I had a business trip to LV, we were at Circus Circus. Minding my own business around 6 pm, 2 super hot Asian chicks (clearly dressed as working girls) walk pass by. I was not alone and was not able to speak to them. It was a big miss. They were clearly Chinese and 10/10. That were hottest Asian girls I have ever met since. Any thoughts were they operate?

  7. #13031
    Senior Member


    Posts: 350
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Right for that price and all her No should be -100 each.

    Her No list.

    BBBJ, DFK, Greek, DATY, LFK.

    Should be FREE for the 1st 30 minutes.
    I constantly see girls with huge no lists on pd. I don't know who the hell is seeing them.

  8. #13030

    Oh no, oh no, oh no no no no no

    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    Never saw her given her pricing. 500/800 and no GFE. Insane.
    Right for that price and all her No should be -100 each.

    Her No list.

    BBBJ, DFK, Greek, DATY, LFK.

    Should be FREE for the 1st 30 minutes.

  9. #13029
    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    Never saw her given her pricing. 500/800 and no GFE. Insane.
    If they aren't offing GFE, they shouldn't be asking for 500 for even an hour. Non-GFE is 400 tops and you better be offering something else like greek in there to make up for it. GFE is a min requirement when it comes to any girl I see in Vegas.

  10. #13028
    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    Never saw her given her pricing. 500/800 and no GFE. Insane.
    That hhr and hr pricing?

  11. #13027
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenB909  [View Original Post]
    Only saw one review on a diff subthread but anyone have experience with her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloexoxo
    Never saw her given her pricing. 500/800 and no GFE. Insane.

  12. #13026

    Any info or experience with this Asian girl on Tryst?

    Newbie here and trying to navigate this escort world. Does anyone have any info no this girl Scarlett Song? Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/scarlettsong

  13. #13025

    Chloexoxo

    Only saw one review on a diff subthread but anyone have experience with her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloexoxo

  14. #13024

    Searching

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    All good advice. I have P411 and do a fair amount of cross-referencing. I was asking the OP for his posts about navigating Tryst since he's mentioned it a few times. I went looking and didn't see anything on his posts that jumped out as that. I was hoping he could share.

    I don't find Tryst in Vegas to be fertile ground for picking up decent hookers. Was hoping I had missed something.
    Roger,

    I was going to send you a PM about searching this site, but I see you do not accept PM's?

    So here is a short version of how to do a quick search. My apologies to the members here that already know how to do this.

    First click advanced search (far upper right of page).

    At top of page see the first box "Search Single Content Type".

    "Search for posts".

    "Keywords (s):" Enter Tryst.

    "User Name:" Enter ForestWood.

    Click the "Search Now" Button.

    Voila! You now have a list of all the posts I have ever put up about Tryst Link.

    Happy Reading!

  15. #13023

    Vegas babe

    I have a lady that I have seen regularly for the last 4 years every time I come to Vegas which is about five times a year is looking for some dates and kind of under the radar not the youngest and not the skinniest early 30's some curves reasonable rates good service she is moving out of state mid January I need some business PM me for info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape