Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 108 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 158 208 608 1108 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 37352
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35747
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Did some digging. This is not a new charge for Jessica. She got a delayed sentence from the first charge and had to start serving her time from that one this weekend. Had to dig and clarify if I could. I don't believe in putting things out there that aren't fact.
    Now this is interesting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/123131697004

  2. #35746
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Did some digging. This is not a new charge for Jessica. She got a delayed sentence from the first charge and had to start serving her time from that one this weekend. Had to dig and clarify if I could. I don't believe in putting things out there that aren't fact.
    100% true. I talked to her last week and she gave me the details. Never good to make assumptions.

  3. #35745

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I remember when miss Megz got popped a couple years ago. They charged her with a second solicitation charge based on a post. She may have been texting with an UC officer who was able to confirm she was in fact soliciting and the judge must have thought she was the biggest idiot and gave her a year and suspended 6 months. These girls are just dumb or have no other skills or it's drugs / pimps. What a fun group of people we work with.
    Did some digging. This is not a new charge for Jessica. She got a delayed sentence from the first charge and had to start serving her time from that one this weekend. Had to dig and clarify if I could. I don't believe in putting things out there that aren't fact.

  4. #35744
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Chelsea and Karma are looking for some new and old friends and they have a room also. If you need their digits just hmu.
    Is chelsea the one on exit 61?

    Curious if she's the one who was on seeking too.

    This is the pic I have of the one I'd met earlier.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01.jpg‎  

  5. #35743

    Chelsea and Karma

    Chelsea and Karma are looking for some new and old friends and they have a room also. If you need their digits just hmu.

  6. #35742

    Henrico

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    I saw she was posting again. Probably not the smartest thing after you just got out from being popped for the same charge.
    No matter how many times you tell them to stay away from Henrico.

  7. #35741
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Will the incident report from Henrico County say when and where.

    Just trying to see something in regards to the General Reports thread.
    It says prostitution / solicitation with a RD of April 12.

  8. #35740
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    I saw she was posting again. Probably not the smartest thing after you just got out from being popped for the same charge.
    Yeah I remember when miss Megz got popped a couple years ago. They charged her with a second solicitation charge based on a post. She may have been texting with an UC officer who was able to confirm she was in fact soliciting and the judge must have thought she was the biggest idiot and gave her a year and suspended 6 months. These girls are just dumb or have no other skills or it's drugs / pimps. What a fun group of people we work with.

  9. #35739
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    Geez looks like she got popped again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    Geez looks like she got popped again.
    Will the incident report from Henrico County say when and where.

    Just trying to see something in regards to the General Reports thread.

  10. #35738

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Damn. I wonder what happened this time? Every time I think about reaching out I get cold feet with her.
    I saw she was posting again. Probably not the smartest thing after you just got out from being popped for the same charge.

  11. #35737
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    Geez looks like she got popped again.
    Damn. I wonder what happened this time? Every time I think about reaching out I get cold feet with her.

  12. #35736

    Riley Nicole retired?

    Anyone know if Riley Nicole retired? It appears most of her sites, ads, and reviews have been removed. Her usual email came back as closed. I had seen her 10 times over 10 years.

  13. #35735
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Jessica

    Geez looks like she got popped again.

  14. #35734

    Chyanne

    Hadn't seen chy in awhile. Had a nice time with her today. Hmu for her number if you're interested.

  15. #35733
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Henrico reports

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately.
    Did she get picked up today? Check the arrest reports for the county.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape