Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 108 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 158 208 608 1108 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 37348
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35743

    Chelsea and Karma

    Chelsea and Karma are looking for some new and old friends and they have a room also. If you need their digits just hmu.

  2. #35742

    Henrico

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    I saw she was posting again. Probably not the smartest thing after you just got out from being popped for the same charge.
    No matter how many times you tell them to stay away from Henrico.

  3. #35741
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Will the incident report from Henrico County say when and where.

    Just trying to see something in regards to the General Reports thread.
    It says prostitution / solicitation with a RD of April 12.

  4. #35740
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    I saw she was posting again. Probably not the smartest thing after you just got out from being popped for the same charge.
    Yeah I remember when miss Megz got popped a couple years ago. They charged her with a second solicitation charge based on a post. She may have been texting with an UC officer who was able to confirm she was in fact soliciting and the judge must have thought she was the biggest idiot and gave her a year and suspended 6 months. These girls are just dumb or have no other skills or it's drugs / pimps. What a fun group of people we work with.

  5. #35739
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    Geez looks like she got popped again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    Geez looks like she got popped again.
    Will the incident report from Henrico County say when and where.

    Just trying to see something in regards to the General Reports thread.

  6. #35738

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Damn. I wonder what happened this time? Every time I think about reaching out I get cold feet with her.
    I saw she was posting again. Probably not the smartest thing after you just got out from being popped for the same charge.

  7. #35737
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    Geez looks like she got popped again.
    Damn. I wonder what happened this time? Every time I think about reaching out I get cold feet with her.

  8. #35736

    Riley Nicole retired?

    Anyone know if Riley Nicole retired? It appears most of her sites, ads, and reviews have been removed. Her usual email came back as closed. I had seen her 10 times over 10 years.

  9. #35735
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Jessica

    Geez looks like she got popped again.

  10. #35734

    Chyanne

    Hadn't seen chy in awhile. Had a nice time with her today. Hmu for her number if you're interested.

  11. #35733
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Henrico reports

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately.
    Did she get picked up today? Check the arrest reports for the county.

  12. #35732

    Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    I use to blow nuts all in her LOL, can't wait til the monkey get back on its perch LOL.
    Did Gabby ever get back in play? Know it's been awhile hoping she back in the game.

  13. #35731

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Becky is doing car dates and outcalls rn till she gets in a room so if you need details and her digits just hmu. Also otw to link up with Alex, not too sure if she has been mentioned on here, but comms are pretty good so far and I'll post how that goes.
    How did it go with Alex? Is this the same Alex posted about a lot in 2021?

  14. #35730

    Bridget Sailor

    Anyone seen her lately.

  15. #35729

    UTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Guess my phone and dm's are going to be busy this new year LOL. But just got done doing a date with Karma and Whitney. Think some of the senior members that have been on here for awhile know about Karma whose a white woman with dark hair with some nice tits and ass. But she's slightly getting back into it after taking a vacation. Now Whitney, white woman with light brunette hair with pierced nipples and a nice bubble butt, I just met about a week ago when I saw Chelsea last week. Had gotten off work early and wanted to go see Chelsea again. She was busy but told me Karma and Whitney were down for some fun. Comms were pretty iffy but was able to make it work. Did a qv with them and had a great time. Will definitely repeat and I hope to get Chelsea in next time around LOL. I have been stupid busy between work, seeing these three, Becky, and Hailee. So if you need any of their digits and want to see them asap just hmu.
    Would like to get the Digits Packie010. Pm me could use some fun to start of the New Year.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape