The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 1808 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 570 1070 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 27118
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #26083
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    📍NYC (2 babes):
    ➕ Luna SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/27934 $280/$340/$400 latina. Not the Luna Videoking was waiting for.
    I think you got Monty really excited for a split second. LOL.

  2. #26082

    Tsuliji

    📍NYC (2 babes):

    ➕ Luna SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/27934 $280/$340/$400 latina. Not the Luna Videoking was waiting for.

    ➕ Aki SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/23673 $240/$300/$360 - long term girl, cute, could be YMMV. #RTB

  3. #26081
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1025

    Canadian Shop Info

    Mina was one of my top J girls in 2024, and now I'm scheming to see if it's worthwhile to go to Vancouver. No direct flights from DC, so maybe heading to NYC for a few days is the move. But no idea which shops are in Canada. The Rentry list used for USA already doesn't have all the current NYC / DC shops, so I was scared Vancouver would also be out of date.

    https://rentry.org/kgirls#vancouver.

    If I decide to go, I'll hit up International Sex Guide and see what I can glean there. Other than that, any other forums that the Canadians frequent? I've heard of terb / perb / merb.

    Also I'm surprised nobody's top 3/5 list has Etsuko.

  4. #26080

    Sora PPC

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve512  [View Original Post]
    Sora was / is so fucking hot. It's been a while. Damn 7 bills for an hour is rough.
    Damn you got the hourly + upgrade all access pass!
    Last edited by PokerBrah; 01-04-26 at 19:27. Reason: just testing, was this always here????

  5. #26079

    Miku, RS8

    I'm wondering if anyone has seen Miku at RS8? Is it worth spending 500 to see her?

  6. #26078

    RS 8 Miku

    I'm wondering if anyone has seen Miku at RS8? Is it really worth paying 500 to go?

  7. #26077

    Akina, PPC

    She looks just like her pics, just face-smoothed and they nipped her waist (really badly in P.S. terms) in some of the pics. Actually 4'9". Asking 300/200, for now, but she's negotiable, so I kind of suspect she won't keep to that ask. A real pro, so she's pretty good at everything. Good call if you want a really tiny cute girl.
    Last edited by CherCheri; 01-04-26 at 17:37. Reason: typo

  8. #26076

    Sora

    Sora was / is so fucking hot. It's been a while. Damn 7 bills for an hour is rough.

  9. #26075
    Quote Originally Posted by MrShiz  [View Original Post]
    She has a J passport. But it's more complicated. The Iranian diaspora in Japan has a well known and specific reputation. And her previous visit wasn't without hiccups, but she's not necessarily among our explicitly exiled ex-Jgirlfriends.
    / popcorn.

  10. #26074

    Iran So Far

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    When I asked her about coming to the US.

    She said "no way, I ran".
    https://youtu.be/zoS8DrrlnTQ

  11. #26073

    Mina

    Quote Originally Posted by NCGold  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has contact with Mina. I have business on the West Coast in two weeks. I would make the trip to Vancouver to see her if she was staying. Thanks in advance.
    Called The club in Vancouver. Mina (RiRa) is there for 10 more days and leaves on the 14th. To who knows where. I am in NYC till the 17th. Oh well.

    The MMS was nice at the club. Come see RiRa.

  12. #26072

    Mina.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrShiz  [View Original Post]
    She has a J passport. But it's more complicated. The Iranian diaspora in Japan has a well known and specific reputation. And her previous visit wasn't without hiccups, but she's not necessarily among our explicitly exiled ex-Jgirlfriends.
    If anyone has contact with Mina. I have business on the West Coast in two weeks. I would make the trip to Vancouver to see her if she was staying. Thanks in advance.

  13. #26071
    Quote Originally Posted by JstlMX  [View Original Post]
    I assumed she had a J passport.
    She has a J passport. But it's more complicated. The Iranian diaspora in Japan has a well known and specific reputation. And her previous visit wasn't without hiccups, but she's not necessarily among our explicitly exiled ex-Jgirlfriends.

  14. #26070
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    You got to brush up on the current geopolitical issues in the world. Who else does the USA have beef with?
    When I asked her about coming to the US.

    She said "no way, I ran".

  15. #26069
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    You got to brush up on the current geopolitical issues in the world. Who else does the USA have beef with?
    I assumed she had a J passport.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape