Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 18189
-
01-04-26 17:09 #16749Senior Member

Posts: 306Maya. Smoking hot
Well, just as I was saying, not only was her communications on point so was my assumptions. This girl is HOT! Young spinner with a beautiful ass and great looks. No rush and that tone body can navigate many fun and athletic acrobats. Highly recommend before she is gone.
Originally Posted by MaverickUsa
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 16:24 #16748Senior Member

Posts: 26Inbox
Ghost, could you clear your inbox when you get a chance?
Originally Posted by Ghostrider01
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 16:16 #16747Senior Member

Posts: 38Sophia
After a long break from the hobby, I decided to jump back in with Sophia, and I'm so glad I did—all the glowing reviews about her are completely accurate. She's an outstanding provider, and our session was truly exceptional. Her rates are reasonable, and her incall location is convenient and comfortable. I'm already eager to see her again, so gentlemen, please continue treating her with the respect she deserves.
Side note: I originally got her contact from Orlo some time ago, but she mentioned that GhostRider is now the gatekeeper.
Mk9346.
-
01-04-26 16:14 #16746Senior Member

Posts: 26Veronica
Long overdue review. Seen her a few times.
She used to meet in her trademark figure hugging suit, but this time I had an attire request and she obliged.
When the girl dresses up in your dream outfit, it makes the experience even hotter.
Even before we head to the bed room, we spend a bunch of time on the couch. LFK, DFK, FIV. The on to the main course. We took advantage of not only the bed, but a few. Other pieces of furniture. She definitely loves a good spanking. Love her moaning. We talked about some of her content creation activities. Definitely fortunate to have her in town.
-
01-04-26 16:10 #16745Senior Member

Posts: 51Clear inbox
Inbox is full my man.
Originally Posted by FireFucker
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 16:01 #16744Senior Member

Posts: 151Seleste
Looking to add to my UTR rotation. Love to see her.
Originally Posted by Lhern1992
[View Original Post]
Stay safe 🔥.
-
01-04-26 15:49 #16743Senior Member

Posts: 151Info
Looking to ad UTR to rotation. Love to see her pm info thanks.
Originally Posted by Ghostrider01
[View Original Post]
Stay safe 🔥.
-
01-04-26 14:42 #16742Senior Member

Posts: 356Typical junkie rational
This why I don't see utrs.
Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget
[View Original Post]
1 hygiene is poor.
2 cash is not king.
3 the dope boys get it for free.
4 they look 👀 like they should be paying us.
Most of the time you guys are wasting money.
-
01-04-26 14:26 #16741Senior Member

Posts: 187Same thing w / Carly
Same thing happened with me with Carly. Comms were good. Drove out and was ghosted. She even blocked me. It's baffling.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 12:47 #16740Senior Member

Posts: 157Save you some headaches
Age? Race? How big dress size (rip Kev Sam)? Menu options? The more details you can provide the less pm's you'll get asking questions that would help to already be answered.
Originally Posted by ComShep
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 11:29 #16739Senior Member

Posts: 691Seleste.
I recently had the pleasure of meeting Seleste for the 1st time. Contacted her and her comms were good, went through her screening process quickly and we were good to go for later in the day. I picked her up at her spot and we took the 10 minute drive to my place. She's a spinner loves giving oral I asked her to stop to get to the main event and she kept going. Her performance was on par with Elena. Celeste enjoys pleasing and wants you to be fully satisfied. Everyone needs to treat her good so we can have her around. Contact Lhern for digits if you are a senior member in good standing!
-
01-03-26 17:56 #16738Senior Member

Posts: 51Ruby Thick Cuban
I've got a potential UTR on the way to Orlando either tomorrow or next Friday and she is THICK. My home girl Ruby from down south who used to post on the pages some time ago, but has taken a step back as a provider for her civilian life. She is trying to work before she moves up north in 2 weeks so want to see if there is any interest. There should be a couple pictures down below. Like seleste, this will be very YMMV, so donations and service is up to the person negotiating. PM me for details and contact info.
-
01-03-26 17:43 #16737Senior Member

Posts: 363Seleste gatekeeper
You guys need to use the proper channels I'm not giving out the number sorry.
-
01-03-26 16:51 #16736Senior Member

Posts: 384Can you share her digits. Will be down next week for the winter.
Originally Posted by RLP68
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 16:46 #16735Senior Member

Posts: 61Happy new year!
Well happy new year everyone! Well I had a great start to the new year, I saw the ever young and sexy Elena as always she was full of energy! We chilled for awhile chit chatted then off to the Main event. Elena is an amazing kisser and loves to kiss. Elena then followed up by working her way down and giving me a BBBJ which she is very good at, followed by CG, RCG, standing doggy and finishing in lazy dog. I really worked up an appetite burned some calories Elena you can say I had a great aerobic workout LOL. So later on in the day I wanted to relax and I reached out to Cherri I asked her if she would be available later on around early evening she said she would be. I had her come over to my incall and had her work on my lower back. I asked her to give me a deep tissue massage which she is great at! At the same time she let me freely roam her beautiful body. Cherri has an Amazing ass and great pair of tits, she very softly and Sensually released my tension a very nice level 1 session which was all I really needed and looking for to relax and enjoy the rest of my day. I am posting a couple of pictures of Elena with her permission. Elena is open to seeing one or two mature senior gentlemen also senior member. You doesn't see a lot of guys she just looking for a few gentlemen that will be constant not a one and dump.
Have fun.
GR01.












Reply With Quote






