Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 27123
-
01-04-26 15:22 #26073Senior Member

Posts: 111Mina
Called The club in Vancouver. Mina (RiRa) is there for 10 more days and leaves on the 14th. To who knows where. I am in NYC till the 17th. Oh well.
Originally Posted by NCGold
[View Original Post]
The MMS was nice at the club. Come see RiRa.
-
01-04-26 15:13 #26072Senior Member

Posts: 111Mina.
If anyone has contact with Mina. I have business on the West Coast in two weeks. I would make the trip to Vancouver to see her if she was staying. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by MrShiz
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 14:39 #26071Senior Member

Posts: 99She has a J passport. But it's more complicated. The Iranian diaspora in Japan has a well known and specific reputation. And her previous visit wasn't without hiccups, but she's not necessarily among our explicitly exiled ex-Jgirlfriends.
Originally Posted by JstlMX
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 14:28 #26070Senior Member

Posts: 4753When I asked her about coming to the US.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
She said "no way, I ran".
-
01-04-26 12:31 #26069Senior Member

Posts: 163I assumed she had a J passport.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 12:29 #26068Senior Member

Posts: 4094Iran
You got to brush up on the current geopolitical issues in the world. Who else does the USA have beef with?
Originally Posted by JstlMX
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 11:52 #26067Senior Member

Posts: 4753PPC back with some popular girls
-
01-04-26 11:07 #26066Senior Member

Posts: 163Why? She got caught at immigration last time she came to the US?
Originally Posted by MrShiz
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 00:59 #26065Senior Member

Posts: 1026Is she coming to Toronto after Vancouver? If there's no good girls here, might have to step up north.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 23:45 #26064Senior Member

Posts: 105Thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 23:44 #26063Senior Member

Posts: 105No luck getting access to PPC. That's good info about 1010.
Originally Posted by TheHarlmen
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 23:39 #26062Senior Member

Posts: 105Let's just say it takes me an hour to get to Manhattan and I need to be able to leave at any moment so mass transit isn't convenient.
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 23:35 #26061Senior Member

Posts: 105My schedule only allows me to go weekdays and mornings.
Originally Posted by Fuctup
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 20:15 #26060Regular Member

Posts: 23As far as I know she doesn't. I recently asked the MMS who offered BBFS and Scarlett wasn't on the (short) list she sent me back.
Originally Posted by Al317
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 15:41 #26059Senior Member

Posts: 4094Don't worry, we'll be invading Iran soon.
Originally Posted by MrShiz
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




