Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 1809 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 121 171 571 1071 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 27130
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #26080

    Sora PPC

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve512  [View Original Post]
    Sora was / is so fucking hot. It's been a while. Damn 7 bills for an hour is rough.
    Damn you got the hourly + upgrade all access pass!
    Last edited by PokerBrah; 01-04-26 at 19:27. Reason: just testing, was this always here????

  2. #26079

    Miku, RS8

    I'm wondering if anyone has seen Miku at RS8? Is it worth spending 500 to see her?

  3. #26078

    RS 8 Miku

    I'm wondering if anyone has seen Miku at RS8? Is it really worth paying 500 to go?

  4. #26077

    Akina, PPC

    She looks just like her pics, just face-smoothed and they nipped her waist (really badly in P.S. terms) in some of the pics. Actually 4'9". Asking 300/200, for now, but she's negotiable, so I kind of suspect she won't keep to that ask. A real pro, so she's pretty good at everything. Good call if you want a really tiny cute girl.
    Last edited by CherCheri; 01-04-26 at 17:37. Reason: typo

  5. #26076

    Sora

    Sora was / is so fucking hot. It's been a while. Damn 7 bills for an hour is rough.

  6. #26075
    Quote Originally Posted by MrShiz  [View Original Post]
    She has a J passport. But it's more complicated. The Iranian diaspora in Japan has a well known and specific reputation. And her previous visit wasn't without hiccups, but she's not necessarily among our explicitly exiled ex-Jgirlfriends.
    / popcorn.

  7. #26074

    Iran So Far

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    When I asked her about coming to the US.

    She said "no way, I ran".
    https://youtu.be/zoS8DrrlnTQ

  8. #26073

    Mina

    Quote Originally Posted by NCGold  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has contact with Mina. I have business on the West Coast in two weeks. I would make the trip to Vancouver to see her if she was staying. Thanks in advance.
    Called The club in Vancouver. Mina (RiRa) is there for 10 more days and leaves on the 14th. To who knows where. I am in NYC till the 17th. Oh well.

    The MMS was nice at the club. Come see RiRa.

  9. #26072

    Mina.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrShiz  [View Original Post]
    She has a J passport. But it's more complicated. The Iranian diaspora in Japan has a well known and specific reputation. And her previous visit wasn't without hiccups, but she's not necessarily among our explicitly exiled ex-Jgirlfriends.
    If anyone has contact with Mina. I have business on the West Coast in two weeks. I would make the trip to Vancouver to see her if she was staying. Thanks in advance.

  10. #26071
    Quote Originally Posted by JstlMX  [View Original Post]
    I assumed she had a J passport.
    She has a J passport. But it's more complicated. The Iranian diaspora in Japan has a well known and specific reputation. And her previous visit wasn't without hiccups, but she's not necessarily among our explicitly exiled ex-Jgirlfriends.

  11. #26070
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    You got to brush up on the current geopolitical issues in the world. Who else does the USA have beef with?
    When I asked her about coming to the US.

    She said "no way, I ran".

  12. #26069
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    You got to brush up on the current geopolitical issues in the world. Who else does the USA have beef with?
    I assumed she had a J passport.

  13. #26068

    Iran

    Quote Originally Posted by JstlMX  [View Original Post]
    Why? She got caught at immigration last time she came to the US?
    You got to brush up on the current geopolitical issues in the world. Who else does the USA have beef with?

  14. #26067

  15. #26066
    Quote Originally Posted by MrShiz  [View Original Post]
    No chance she'll be stepping foot back in the US given her background. But you can always go to Tokyo! Or Canada.
    Why? She got caught at immigration last time she came to the US?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape