Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan

+ Add Report
Page 72 of 1809 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 122 172 572 1072 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 27126
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #26061
    My schedule only allows me to go weekdays and mornings.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuctup  [View Original Post]
    I would never drive into Manhattan on a weekday, nights and weekends are easier but still difficult.

    If you must drive, this map shows your options:

    https://www.spotangels.com/map?lng=-...Midtown%20West, %20 Manhattan,%20 New%20 York,%20 New%20 York%20 County,%20 New%20 York,%2010001,%20 USA&product=parking.

  2. #26060
    Quote Originally Posted by Al317  [View Original Post]
    I am looking to try out Scarlett https://spicygirlsny.com/scarlett/

    Says she does Greek, but if anyone knows if she does BBFS.
    As far as I know she doesn't. I recently asked the MMS who offered BBFS and Scarlett wasn't on the (short) list she sent me back.

  3. #26059
    Quote Originally Posted by MrShiz  [View Original Post]
    No chance she'll be stepping foot back in the US given her background. But you can always go to Tokyo! Or Canada.
    Don't worry, we'll be invading Iran soon.

  4. #26058
    Quote Originally Posted by NCGold  [View Original Post]
    Mina come back to NYC. My new year s wish.
    No chance she'll be stepping foot back in the US given her background. But you can always go to Tokyo! Or Canada.

  5. #26057

    Mina

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Shut yo mouth! She is too hot!!
    Mina come back to NYC. My new year s wish.

  6. #26056
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Send her to the streets then.
    Shut yo mouth! She is too hot!!

  7. #26055
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Hair extensions, no plans to come to the US, and an invitation to freeze my ass off at her next stop.
    Send her to the streets then.

  8. #26054
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    I like the long hair. Would not have recognize unless the disney pic was shown
    Hair extensions, no plans to come to the US, and an invitation to freeze my ass off at her next stop.

  9. #26053
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Does Scarlett do BBFS?

    I am looking to try out Scarlett https://spicygirlsny.com/scarlett/

    Says she does Greek, but if anyone knows if she does BBFS.

  10. #26052
    📍NYC (2 babes):

    + Angela BH https://www.barbiehouseny.com/our-models/angela $300/$360/$420.

    + Noah SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/27895 $240/$300/$360.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieKaras  [View Original Post]
    Woahh how did you even find this LOL. Damn I miss fucking that pussy.
    I like the long hair. Would not have recognize unless the disney pic was shown
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mina.jpg‎  

  11. #26051
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Who is this hottie?

    https://korean604.com/sally-korean-copy-3-copy/

    Sorry VK, I stopped looking for your GF.
    Woahh how did you even find this LOL. Damn I miss fucking that pussy.

  12. #26050
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Who is this hottie?

    https://korean604.com/sally-korean-copy-3-copy/

    Sorry VK, I stopped looking for your GF.
    So when is mina coming to NYC?

  13. #26049

    Stop the press!

    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    She already off their site.
    Who is this hottie?

    https://korean604.com/sally-korean-copy-3-copy/

    Sorry VK, I stopped looking for your GF.

  14. #26048

    Parking

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHarlmen  [View Original Post]
    It's easy by PPC and 1010 just meter.
    Weekday. After 6 or 7 pm depending on area. Very easy to find parking. Often free. Some paid.

    If before 6 or 7 pm depending on commercial zone, just use Spot Hero for discount parking.

    If below 23rd st. There are 2 hour parking meters in everywhere. And a few free spots but harder to find.

    Saturday. Paid parking meters from 8 AM on. Do the math on spot hero.

    Som free spots near 30th and 5th. If you arrive early since it's Monday to Friday no parking until 6 pm zone.

    Meter is around $5 a hour. It changes it seems.

    Sunday. All free. Park on the street like a boss always.

    Use NYCparking app for meters.

  15. #26047
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCunn  [View Original Post]
    What's the best option for parking near SE, R8, 1010 or MK?

    Taking metro north isn't ideal, and last time I went to SE ended up cancelling bc I couldn't find street parking that wasn't commercial only. (One ticket was enough to learn that lesson).

    Is parking garage my only option? If so, any recommendations?

    Happy New Year!
    It's easy by PPC and 1010 just meter.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape