Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #981
    Quote Originally Posted by Manuel128  [View Original Post]
    He got the names mixed up because it is a BS report.
    Yeah. Sarcasm really doesn't translate well on here unless I use emoticons. And I'm not doing any of that.

  2. #980

    Waples

    Waples is closed, text the line for new address.

  3. #979
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the intel.

    Saw Cherry on Sat night.

    Agree with this post for how she looks except she is def not mid to late 20's. Prob 30's would be a better guess imo. She's nice though either way. Also did the hour for 60 and 150 tip.

    No eng but she used the translator after to chat a bit and thanks all around.

    I did get a glimpse at who seemed like the other girl whoever it was she seemed attractive enough.
    Yessir. I really want to know the age now for the record and can tune my radar.

  4. #978
    Thanks for the intel.

    Saw Cherry on Sat night.

    Agree with this post for how she looks except she is def not mid to late 20's. Prob 30's would be a better guess imo. She's nice though either way. Also did the hour for 60 and 150 tip.

    No eng but she used the translator after to chat a bit and thanks all around.

    I did get a glimpse at who seemed like the other girl whoever it was she seemed attractive enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyPlaces  [View Original Post]
    For those who like cherry she is back and at hans spa. Took a trip up there to see her. She said there is one other girl but I didn't get to see who it was.

    Chinese. Like 5'5. Mid to late 20's. Big tits. Standard ass. Cute face. Practically no english.

    Did an hour which is $60 there. Got a massage. They also have those poles on top so the girls can walk on your back.

    After massage. BBBJ. Cfs she rode tf out of me. Finished in condom.

    Went on my merry way.

  5. #977
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwykz619  [View Original Post]
    You didn't realize you mixed up names.

    So who is it really? Mandy or Tina?
    He got the names mixed up because it is a BS report. This place was just reported in the regular thread by reliable members that this place is legit with some grazing only. He went once and got GFE DATY and Cfs. Yeah okay. Manny.

  6. #976
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeylikesit3  [View Original Post]
    At the start of the new year, I decided to visit this Spa. Mandy was on the lineup, and I believe I had previously met her at another spa, but never had a session with her.

    .....Tina delivered reliable service with a consistent attitude and strong customer awareness.
    You didn't realize you mixed up names.

    So who is it really? Mandy or Tina?

  7. #975
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagan  [View Original Post]
    Meant to check her out last time. How much is cfs tip over there for an hour w her?
    I gave her 1. 5.

  8. #974
    Meant to check her out last time. How much is cfs tip over there for an hour w her?

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyPlaces  [View Original Post]
    For those who like cherry she is back and at hans spa. Took a trip up there to see her. She said there is one other girl but I didn't get to see who it was.

    Chinese. Like 5'5. Mid to late 20's. Big tits. Standard ass. Cute face. Practically no english.

    Did an hour which is $60 there. Got a massage. They also have those poles on top so the girls can walk on your back.

    After massage. BBBJ. Cfs she rode tf out of me. Finished in condom.

    Went on my merry way.

  9. #973

    Cherry hans spa

    For those who like cherry she is back and at hans spa. Took a trip up there to see her. She said there is one other girl but I didn't get to see who it was.

    Chinese. Like 5'5. Mid to late 20's. Big tits. Standard ass. Cute face. Practically no english.

    Did an hour which is $60 there. Got a massage. They also have those poles on top so the girls can walk on your back.

    After massage. BBBJ. Cfs she rode tf out of me. Finished in condom.

    Went on my merry way.

  10. #972
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 44

    Big tits Asian Jenny at SD Ocean

    Jenny is awesome!

    Her "special massage" was exceptional and she has a charged sexual enthusiasm.

    Her body is unreal. Despite having a very petite 5' frame, she has all natural 36 E tits. I felt and sucked on them myself, they are 100% real. I am fucking love it.

    My encounter with Jenny this morning was very interesting. Was greeted by one of the new ladies, Jenny She has a very bright and welcoming personality.

    Jenny takes me to the room and I paid her the 240 for hour because I don't like to be rush and she tell me to take off the clothes and give me a towel and we went to shower room together. She start cleaning for me and the best part is she hold some water in her mouth and start doing a BBBJ for me. It is so good! And she also use her huge boob to massage my back and front. It is very enjoyable. Once we finish the shower and she help me to dry my body and tell me to lay down on the bed. She start with some light kiss with me on my lip and neck and then she start kissing my nipples and I use my hand to touch her huge tits and she start touch my dick. I am getting hard and Then she go down and start licking my ball with her amazing tongue and then a BBBJ with a deep throat. After about 10 min I feel I almost cum and I tell her I am ready for sex and she smile to grab a rubber and put on my dick. We tried couple positions. We did it Cowgirl, standing Missionary, got her to doggy. Got a little soft. She did a much excellent BBBJ, where I am on my knees in the doggy position, but instead of fucking her pussy, I am fucking her face. I finally in the bag with doggie in about another 10 min. She is excellent.

    Like if you're a big boob fan Jenny is your girl.

    I enjoyed her special massage skills much more. She did a awesome massage and FS fo.

  11. #971
    Quote Originally Posted by StoopidKevin  [View Original Post]
    Sweet girl and gave BBFS but really shied away from letting me touch her obviously enhanced tits or ass. Good strong massage. The BBBJ was awful. It's like she refused to make contact with the dick when her mouth is around it. She's also bigger and stronger and deeper voiced than I prefer. Garlic breath so I was glad her kissing was limited to closed mouth. I paid for two pops but decided to leave after one as I was disappointed overall with the experience.
    She's Thai and has a deeper voice and is strong? Hahaha ummmmmm.

  12. #970
    Quote Originally Posted by StoopidKevin  [View Original Post]
    Read the reviews about Amanda and I love big natural tits so I made an hour appointment. The place is near an old infamous place and it was fun to be back in the area. Spa is small and nice and Amanda's huge tits are legit.

    Things quickly got awkward. As I have always done with success at 100+ Chinese massage places, I left $300 on the table for an hour and confirmed that it would cover two pops. For the first time in literally 100+ visits of skiing this, the provider was unsatisfied with my $300 hour donation. She quickly said that's not enough for two pops and claimed it was $100 for the house fee. When the booker literally texted me 30 min earlier that the house fee was $70/ hr. She insisted on $400! Annoyed but hornily undeterred, I paid it.

    Her service was ok enough. She got me off twice pretty quickly with two Russian / BBBJ combos that were nice, but definitely not worth $400 and the initial attitude she gave me about it. She did warm up to me as the session went on and I assume might accept a lower donation with negotiation, but her initial response left a bad taste in my mouth when the city is full of providers who are exceedingly grateful to receive my $300.
    Same here with here, the rack was great but there were more rules of what not to do than you can, pretty annoying session. Get better service from chics half her age no way I'll repeat. Attitude sucke.

  13. #969
    Shill for Balboa and Waples ignore my posts


    Posts: 48

    New spa Raytheon Spa

    Had a break from the scene. Felt like eternal but guess it was about a month or so. Tried out a new place I hadn't been yet. Spot is called Raytheon Day Spa.

    Annie was working today. Very pretty Chinese girl with blond hair. She led me back to the room where I paid the house fee $50. She left the room and I got undressed and laid down on the table.

    Annie returned and started with a good massage. Pressure was light and good amount of teasing. Being that it had been about a month it didn't take me long to be ready to go. Rolled over to my side while pulling her in closer. She asked what I was looking for and told her everything. I got up and handed Annie $150 for the tip. She took it without complaint. Pulled her into me and started helping her out of her dress.

    Before I knew it Annie was down on her knees giving me an amazing BBBJ. Really good depth and control. She allowed me to fuck her mouth for a while too. Had to tread very lightly because I didn't have the same stamina I did a month ago.

    Ended up getting into CFS. We started in doggy with me standing and Annie on all fours on the table. Beautiful ass, nice and tight pussy. Moved to missionary after a little bit and slowed things back down. She allowed me to suck on her nipples and play with her clit while I slowly fucked her. For the finale she climbed on top and rode me in cowgirl. I didn't last at all once she took control. One of the biggest loads I've blown in a long time. Annie cleaned me up and on my way I went.

    Really satisfied with my session. Need to build my stamina back up so I can last longer next time but it was great. Raytheon was nice and clean, good talent and good pricing. I'd repeat here again with Annie or to see what other talent they might have.

  14. #968
    Looking to hear any details about both Elegant and ARK.

    There are 2 arks, one is mira mesa and the other is more rancho bernardo area. The rancho bernardo area one I have been to once and seemed like a 1 woman show, older korean, unattractive, asked for tip before anything happened, left w that at 60/60 for the hour and tip. Forgettable overall, but what I remember most was that she was def not attractive and probs over 50.

    Any younger attractive providers at either ark?

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidRockFun  [View Original Post]
    Never been to Elegant but curious. There is always ARK massage spa.

  15. #967
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 27

    Mandy at Healthy Spa

    At the start of the new year, I decided to visit this Spa. Mandy was on the lineup, and I believe I had previously met her at another spa, but never had a session with her.

    Mandy is in her early 20's and has a slender, proportionate build. She presents herself well with light makeup and a friendly, approachable demeanor. Her personality is relaxed, affectionate, and easy to engage with because she speaks some English, which contributes strongly to the GF aspect of the session.

    The session flowed smoothly from start to finish, with Mandy remaining responsive and engaged the entire time. Transitions felt unhurried, and her pacing was steady and controlled. CBJ was good, she has a very nice pair of manmade perky tits that feel soft to the touch that bounced perfectly in every position. She is very vocal and enthusiastic during the session, which makes everything a little more fun. She allowed some DATY when we went in 69 and was very responsive. Tina delivered reliable service with a consistent attitude and strong customer awareness. She offers a balanced experience for anyone looking for a provider with a slim build and genuine GFE-style. I would see her again, but I will bring more money next time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape