Thread: Massage Parlor Reports for Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 1671
-
01-02-26 14:38 #966Regular Member

Posts: 21ARK spa
Never been to Elegant but curious. There is always ARK massage spa.
Originally Posted by SdDave
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 11:47 #965Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 72New year's day with Sally at Sugar spa
Got to head back home today after spending New Year's eve up here at SD, what better send off to get some sweet release than down at Sugar Spa. Place was fairly empty when I came which is perfect, greeted by a smoke show, goes by Sally, first glance, I thought I might still be a little buzzed, she got that white girl look or at lease got some western blood in her fam or something, seems to be of college age, young look and tight bod, what else can go wrong right? About 5'3, petite, skinny build, long black hair to her waist, natural C size, pink areola, size of a nickel, perky up real nice after I motorboat the shit out of them. Trimmed clam, got a little ink at her hind leg, easily missed, I only notice because I put her leg on my shoulder and that's when I saw it.
After the semantics of fees are done with, we went for a hot shower, and she gave me a hell of a shower BJ, she does the cold water and hot water thing, really stimulating to say the least, felt no gag from this gal, so I went for the deep end and she took me in whole just to show off her techniques in pregame no less. Back to the room, massage was quick and swift, I flip on my own accord, she was massaging me nude, and that clam slime she kept leaving on my leg and butt is not going to clean itself off. Had her laid down flat, and went for a little deep dive on her clam after I motaboated those pair of b e a tiful pair of tits to get them perk up. Love the shower set up they have here, so I can dine at the girl's clam without thinking much more. She squeezes my head real tight when I got her to the finishline, and got a warning knock from someone because she was a bit too vocal about my performance down there. We switch places and she gave me another catbath shower slowly get to my now hard rod since the hot / cold BJ in the shower. Room BJ is just as good as the shower one, got in a few more DT session and still felt no teeth from her, and she toss on a hat and went for a pony ride on me. Tight snug fit as I expected her to be, really enjoy that standing mish with her leg over my shoulder, she sucks on my thumb while my hand is over her neck and giving it deep in her made my day. While in k9,I got to pull on her long hair and held that sweet booty for better leverage, finally, I finished hard and sweaty in the hat. She didn't join me to shower because she had to clean the room, which is a bummer, aside from that she was fantastic from start to finish. Saw a few beautiful ladies on my way out, the one name Lucky in particular, really good look on her as well, nice bod on that one, lead over and gave me a kiss and let me feel her MM Cs.
BJ+DT: 5/5.
CFS: 4. 5/5.
GFE: 5/5.
Total damage: 60+150.
-
01-02-26 11:36 #964Regular Member

Posts: 19Amanda
Read the reviews about Amanda and I love big natural tits so I made an hour appointment. The place is near an old infamous place and it was fun to be back in the area. Spa is small and nice and Amanda's huge tits are legit.
Things quickly got awkward. As I have always done with success at 100+ Chinese massage places, I left $300 on the table for an hour and confirmed that it would cover two pops. For the first time in literally 100+ visits of skiing this, the provider was unsatisfied with my $300 hour donation. She quickly said that's not enough for two pops and claimed it was $100 for the house fee. When the booker literally texted me 30 min earlier that the house fee was $70/ hr. She insisted on $400! Annoyed but hornily undeterred, I paid it.
Her service was ok enough. She got me off twice pretty quickly with two Russian / BBBJ combos that were nice, but definitely not worth $400 and the initial attitude she gave me about it. She did warm up to me as the session went on and I assume might accept a lower donation with negotiation, but her initial response left a bad taste in my mouth when the city is full of providers who are exceedingly grateful to receive my $300.
-
01-02-26 11:25 #963Regular Member

Posts: 19Thai Miranda
Sweet girl and gave BBFS but really shied away from letting me touch her obviously enhanced tits or ass. Good strong massage. The BBBJ was awful. It's like she refused to make contact with the dick when her mouth is around it. She's also bigger and stronger and deeper voiced than I prefer. Garlic breath so I was glad her kissing was limited to closed mouth. I paid for two pops but decided to leave after one as I was disappointed overall with the experience.
-
01-02-26 09:22 #962Banned Member

Posts: 55Annie at Raytheon Spa
At the start of the new year, I decided to visit Raytheon Day Spa on Raytheon Road. Annie was on the lineup, and I believe I had previously met her at another spa, but never had a session with her. Raytheon Day Spa is a newer location and appears modest from the outside, but the interior is clean and comfortable. Parking can be limited, though there are a few spots available directly in front.
Annie is in her early 20's and has a slender, proportionate build. She presents herself well with light makeup, dyed blonde hair, and a friendly, approachable demeanor. Her personality is relaxed, affectionate, and easy to engage with because she speaks some English, which contributes strongly to the GF aspect of the session.
The session flowed smoothly from start to finish, with Annie remaining responsive and engaged the entire time. Transitions felt unhurried, and her pacing was steady and controlled. CBJ was good, she has a very nice pair of manmade perky tits that feel soft to the touch that bounced perfectly in every position. She is very vocal and enthusiastic during the session, which makes everything a little more fun. She allowed some DATY when we went in 69 and was very responsive. Annie delivered reliable service with a consistent attitude and strong customer awareness. She offers a balanced experience for anyone looking for a provider with a slim build and genuine GFE-style. I paid 50 for hhr and 150 donations. I would see her again, but I will bring more money next time.
-
01-02-26 08:45 #961Banned Member

Posts: 55Skip the appointment
I have not found any value in scheduling an appointment at this location. Unless you are making an appointment directly through the provider, these places don't really prioritize the appointments. You have more value as a walk in customer haha. Weekends are usually slowest. Monday nights during football season, home baseball games, Saturday morning children's sporting events, Sunday church times, and things of that nature are usually the best times to go. Just think, when are men usually busy? This will be the best time to go.
Originally Posted by Mercwmouth88
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 08:36 #960Banned Member

Posts: 55Miranda offers BBFS / anal
This provider definitely offers bare and anal. I hope everyone on this forum reads your review very closely because it's very informative. I can only imagine how any of us would be treated if we walked into one of these places expecting to pay 200 for one hour, BBFS and / or anal. My gosh, that's quite a deal! You are right, you can go to TJ and find "better deals" if you are willing to go cross the border into Mexico and spend that time. Anyway, appreciate the report.
Originally Posted by Spartan94
[View Original Post]
Miranda is great, highly recommend.
-
01-01-26 21:17 #959Senior Member

Posts: 37100 percent agree. Have had appointments twice and been told to go wait in my car for 30. Good talent, poor intake management.
Originally Posted by Dwykz619
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 12:58 #958Senior Member

Posts: 121Sorry you had that experience. This made me chuckle because I just went through a string of bad / bizarre experiences myself. Hate it when the little head takes over big head. All we can do is take the loss and move on. Thanks for the honest report.
Originally Posted by Spartan94
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 00:35 #957Senior Member

Posts: 41Balboa Wellness.
Not activity road.
Originally Posted by Hempy420
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 22:44 #956Regular Member

Posts: 19Kearny villa road.
Originally Posted by Hempy420
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 22:21 #955Senior Member

Posts: 36Nice Asian Mia at SD Ocean
Stopped by SD Ocean and want to saw the line up. But two girls are busy. Only Mia is available. She is very nice. Give my a huge when I open the door and ask have I been here before. I said yes. And gave her the cash. She got the money and said she will be back. She start some DFK when she come back. Her tongue is very soft and sweet. Never got a GFE before so I am little bit excited. We went slow at first and gradually got faster and harder with it, letting the passion build up. She then flipped around for 69, going back down for a BBBJ. I spread open that pretty pink pussy and started rubbing her clit. She was already lubed up, so I then gave her some fiv / fia as well, going as deep as my fingers could go. I also got both hands into the act. With two fingers from each hand in her puss, I gaped her, savored the view, and then sucked down hard on that clit. She got vocal with that, came up for air, and then flipped around to put on the cover and start some cg / acg. While she was riding me I reached up and had her suck my fingers clean. With my newly cleaned hands, I grabbed her tits and nipples and gave them a good squeeze. She got vocal again and then really started pounding the hell out of me. She was really trying to get me to cum here (it felt like) and I was really trying not to cum, LOL. Sensing that I wasn't going to let it happen here, she flipped around and started some rcg. She let her hair down and turned sideways a little so I could get a good look at that magnificent body of hers in the mirror. Striking some sexy poses and really digging into the rcg, she almost got me to pop here.
I had us flip around for some doggy, and this almost did it for me too. She got into lazy dog, and I could push down on her head and grab her tits while giving it to her. As I got closer to climax, I realized that I wanted to be face to face with her when it happened. So we got into mish and I alternated squeezing her tits and dfk while pounding her until I exploded in the bag. When I came, she got vocal, gripped me tight and gave me a fine rendition of a shuddering climax of her own.
I pulled out and we just lay there for a few minutes catching our breath and caressing each other. She then asked about round 2, but I was worn out. I told her that I could actually, really use a massage now, and she happily obliged. She got to work and hit a lot of knots and sore muscles. When she was done I did feel totally refreshed.
Unfortunately, the spa started to get busy by now and she had to rush me out the door a little at the end there, but that was ok. The session she gave me was worth it. She made every minute of our time all about me, and that right there makes her one of the best.
-
12-31-25 20:29 #954Senior Member

Posts: 42Bad Time
12.31. 25.
Hello y’all
On 12.26. 25 I went to the place on Activity Rd. I had made appoint prior night with Miranda (Thailand girl). First mistake I booked for one hour. Second mistake $200 cost. When I usually stick to 140-160 (which that price seems to be fading). But I bombed in TJ the week prior so thought I treat myself for 1st 1 hour message at that price. Third mistake was: MIRANDA!
Physically she was to my liking (7 out 10) so body wise was not an issue. We started off good while she was doing the message we struck a conversation about Thailand visiting and retiring there. Once what the fun started it went downhill. She started to give BJ it was lame couldn't feel it; that is I don't care / like BJ (doesn't do nothing for me). I went for my dick a finger of mine touched her nose. And she went berserk. Saying I hit her. WTF how the fuck can I hit her with a finger that just touched her nose. She went on for 3-5 minutes that I was about to just stop it there and leave but I paid 200. But by that time I lost interest as well as my dick. Then she placed my face in her cleavage and said don't squeeze, suck, bite, touch her tits. She brought her nipples to my face and just let me kiss them. Again WTF I luv breasts and this thing is putting these made up restrictions. I asked about anal she said she prior notice to be prepared. I told her that was no issue to me. She said no. I didn't press it no more. I then asked about rimming she said I would need to shower and it take time. In my mind I was like thing I paid for one hour we have the time (plus I showered cleaning myself thoroughly before going there). With all that my interest in her was gone. And I made it known by my face and my attitude. By this time I lost total interest in her and we were about to fuck. She then further stabs me in the heart when she says '. Put on condom.'. I didn't want to make a scene about ad saying she fucks bare. I had to think of porn scenes to finish because she didn't do it for me. She noticed my disdain because she kept saying you didn't like it. She asked if I would return as I was quite she answered herself saying ". You are not. You didn't like it. " she mistakenly thought I didn't like it because she said no to anal sex. Because she went on why she wouldn't do anal with me. I did not correct her that it was her bitching of touching her nose, no access to her tits, no rimming, no bare. I paid for 1 hour and we were done in 24 minutes. This thing had the audacity to say next time ask for 45 mins and she charge me 150.I was like we done 24 mins you can return me money. But I agreed to 200 so fuck me I won't press it.
I ultimately blame myself more than her. I won't repeat nor go to that location. I did see the Hispanic girl there and you can find better in TJ. If you are player you might have better results.
Happy New Years!
Spartan.
Thing = b____
-
12-31-25 19:10 #953Senior Member

Posts: 37Activity rd? They say she not there.
Originally Posted by MongeringRat
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 04:59 #952Senior Member

Posts: 14560 HF donation $80.
Originally Posted by MongeringRat
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





