Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 109 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 159 209 609 1109 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29177
    Quote Originally Posted by Tk2003  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for her?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/apex-...-/960804537399

    Enjoy.

  2. #29176

    Fb account

    Quote Originally Posted by Tk2003  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for her?
    I was looking at her fb page, but the last post was in July. I'm guessing she has another account. Can you point me to it (private message would be fine).

    Thanks.

  3. #29175

    Room / dog

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikpat  [View Original Post]
    Couple of things to keep in mind. The room reeked of smoke and you will carry it for some time. Also, she got a dog in the room, but if you ask, she will move the dog in bathroom. Also, the sheets were stained.
    Maybe I got lucky, but I didn't notice any cigarette smell, I don't smoke. I hate that smoke! Yes she does have a dog, it was chill and didn't bother us. Keep in mind, I like dogs. I can The room was cluttered, but I can't speak to stains.

  4. #29174

    Fun Sized Cutie in Cary

    Quote Originally Posted by FlowerDoll2  [View Original Post]
    The neighborhood is just fine. But inside there's housemates and disrepair everywhere. I've not had any issues. It's not that bad that I won't go again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...r/405180690687
    Is she active? Trying to reach her on number ending 3362, but no response.

  5. #29173

    Same girl

    2 different ads, 2 different descriptions height, weight. Same pictures though. WTF?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/820369613781

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...o/319609764372

  6. #29172

    Rad

    Can you provide more info? I followed the thread bad which led to a post which had. Rad 12/30/25. That's it.

    Quote Originally Posted by DivineFlesh666  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't agree more. She is super chill, actually a pleasure to talk to, and knows her video games, comics, and movies, and that ass is so fat it should be illegal! I've seen her more than a few times over the years, she used to be in Wilmington in 2023. I reached out when I saw the busted post on fb yesterday and we talked for a few. The charge is an old warrant from January of last year if you look at the date on the charge. She came to town and got mixed up with a couple bad eggs. From what I can personally tell, she doesn't dabble with those demons anymore, and I'm quite familiar with those demons myself.

    But I always have a good time with her. Her head game is on point, but it's that ass in doggy that really gets her dripping and active, and pushes my button every time. Will say comms are difficult in the beginning. But she's a good gal, just hangs out with the wrong people.

  7. #29171

    BeckyBell Raleigh


  8. #29170
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineFlesh666  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't agree more. She is super chill, actually a pleasure to talk to, and knows her video games, comics, and movies, and that ass is so fat it should be illegal! I've seen her more than a few times over the years, she used to be in Wilmington in 2023. I reached out when I saw the busted post on fb yesterday and we talked for a few. The charge is an old warrant from January of last year if you look at the date on the charge. She came to town and got mixed up with a couple bad eggs. From what I can personally tell, she doesn't dabble with those demons anymore, and I'm quite familiar with those demons myself.

    But I always have a good time with her. Her head game is on point, but it's that ass in doggy that really gets her dripping and active, and pushes my button every time. Will say comms are difficult in the beginning. But she's a good gal, just hangs out with the wrong people.
    Do you have a link for her?

  9. #29169

    I'm a little embarrassed to say.

    But I miss Renno. Had some good times with her.

  10. #29168

    New to the game

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    She's a nice woman, very accommodating. Looks are about 7/10, slender, and no signs.
    Couple of things to keep in mind. The room reeked of smoke and you will carry it for some time. Also, she got a dog in the room, but if you ask, she will move the dog in bathroom. Also, the sheets were stained.

  11. #29167
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannatry461  [View Original Post]
    Her pictures (STG) are very outdated. White Whale is more accurate.
    But how was the service?

  12. #29166
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    She's a pretty rad girl. Needs to get away from Taylor.
    Couldn't agree more. She is super chill, actually a pleasure to talk to, and knows her video games, comics, and movies, and that ass is so fat it should be illegal! I've seen her more than a few times over the years, she used to be in Wilmington in 2023. I reached out when I saw the busted post on fb yesterday and we talked for a few. The charge is an old warrant from January of last year if you look at the date on the charge. She came to town and got mixed up with a couple bad eggs. From what I can personally tell, she doesn't dabble with those demons anymore, and I'm quite familiar with those demons myself.

    But I always have a good time with her. Her head game is on point, but it's that ass in doggy that really gets her dripping and active, and pushes my button every time. Will say comms are difficult in the beginning. But she's a good gal, just hangs out with the wrong people.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1472.jpg‎   IMG_1611.jpg‎  

  13. #29165

    Lexii Raleigh pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Wannatry461  [View Original Post]
    Her pictures (STG) are very outdated. White Whale is more accurate.
    In case page disappears.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-01-02 3.28.23 PM.jpg‎  

  14. #29164
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    Pics in case page disappears.

    https://secrethostess.com/10919027/
    Yes, she is the one. Nothing like the pics in resl life though.

  15. #29163

    White Whale

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I'm chasing the white whale here. Got pretty spoiled when Haze was still in town but haven't really found anyone to fill that spot. Any suggestions for reliable no drama kink that's not going to blow the bank? Premium on if its a safe outcall.

    Been curious about Lexxii. Only review I can find is from a while back thats less than positive but theres also been a million other girls going by Lexxii.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/831961497099

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleighdurham/199371611 - I think its been mentioned she pulls the angry boyfriend schtick

    https://tryst.link/escort/jassi - Tried hitting her up but it seemed like maybe a bad time as it was just attitude
    Her pictures (STG) are very outdated. White Whale is more accurate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape