Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 58848
-
01-03-26 14:45 #54813Senior Member

Posts: 309If I truly haven't been there before, I will normally say "yes, but it was a while ago". I have never been pressed for more details, but if I were to be asked for a provider's name I would probably make one up. The provider names tend to be pretty common -- Tina, Lily, Coco, Anna, Yoyo, and so on.
Originally Posted by Sheen90
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 14:30 #54812Senior Member

Posts: 1229I always say "no, never been here before" especially if I'm out of town. I don't think I look like a a cop and reeking of weed kinda confirms that to be true. Another thing I believe that helps is I always say I'm from Orlando (actually Brevard) when I'm out of town, because that is another question that is asked frequently right after the first question. Orlando is well known for its massage parlors in the southeastern United States and beyond, then more bullshit, I tell her I'll be in town for the next 6 months to a year working on the road construction project, pretty much one of those in every town right now. Anyhow, that opens the door to anything she might be considering to do to make a buck.
Originally Posted by Sheen90
[View Original Post]
After saying exactly that in Stuart one time she fires back with '2 girl 100' so I pay $80 for the hour and get the other girl for $100 and it was on! With no negotiations for more, but I could not leave without tipping them both. The original girl loved eating ass and the additional girl loved sucking dick, they weren't spinners but not bad, just a little thick with huge tits. I did return because I had connections in the area(they called me orlando after 1st visit) 🤣 but eventually Martin county sheriff's department put a end to that one and had one of those social media shows like so many of them do now like our neighbor shady Grady.
-
01-03-26 14:22 #54811Senior Member

Posts: 854Re: Have you been here before?
If it's a spa I haven't been to before, I say "No, but I usually go to *rival spa name* and am looking for a new regular spa. " That way, they can't call you out on whether you've been there before, and (hopefully) they'll put in the extra effort to keep you coming back, so to speak.
Originally Posted by Sheen90
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 13:35 #54810Senior Member

Posts: 456Name switch
Angel and "Emma" are working together at a shop this month in Sarasota. Can you confirm that this is the same person? TIA.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 13:09 #54809Senior Member

Posts: 40MSOG shop
Which of the current spas can I get an hr msog session with? I have only been to Orchid and the only way for msog there was to pony up the extra $ for a second girl. Sisi also does it but I'm looking for someone new.
-
01-03-26 12:55 #54808Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Kiki- orchid
Oh my God! I had the pleasure of meeting Kiki at orchid today and just like all the other Kiki's, she's a pretty girl and nice tight little body other than some stretch marks on her tummy, but she's still tight and toned with a nice ass and high energy. Mona has been texting me and calling me the past couple days telling me to go try her and that I will like her, and I most certainly did!
To start things off I was there sitting on the couch in the back talking to Abby who now has reddish brown hair (no more blonde) and Rachel while Kiki was sitting next to me on the couch. She was advertising herself very well and as the girls were talking to me, she was DFK and putting her hands down the front of my pants. She comments on my size and tells me she likes big cock, then compliments on how handsome I am and that she likes my body. I tease her a little bit and tell her that I'm not there to fuck today at which point she grabs my hand after a few minutes and put it down the front of her yoga pants and says, do you feel that? Yep, she's definitely wet already and her energy is off the charts so I play like I'm not interested for a little while longer and then before you know it I'm sitting there with my cock in her mouth with Rachel kneeling in front of me on the couch with her perfect titties right in my face. She asked for two girl and I say not today and then stood up and picked up Kiki and held her there kissing her while Rachel gives me a couple head bobs and Abby playing with my balls. There's no way I'm getting out of here without pounding one of them so I carry Kiki to the room and while we're walking in there, she's grinding her little wet pussy all over my dick, there were a couple close calls while we were playing that game. In the room we finish getting undressed while we're making out and then we do a quick stand-up shower and exchange some oral activities before making our way back to the room. Kiki leaves for a minute and then comes back in and this girl was all over me. She's super affectionate and loves to kiss. I stood behind her and moved her hair to one side and was kissing on her neck and ears while she's reaching back stroking me, she even grabbed my other hand and encourage me to play with her pussy. Did I say how wet this girl was. LOL. She showed me her juices dripping down the inner parts of her thigh, I laid her back and licked that pussy nice and slow until she was squirming around, I latched on to her clit with a gentle suck and tongue lashed her until she's arching her back and quiet with her face all crinkled up. At this point she keeps telling me she wants my dick inside of her so she rolls on the cover and I put her in standing MISH at the corner of the bed like I like to do and I set her off within a couple minutes. She gushes!! When she gets ready to orgasm she is a little quiet then starts telling you to fuck her then don't stop don't stop and then as she's cumming she gets quiet but almost like she's holding her breath and her face is incredibly sexy! We repeat this a couple times before I ask her for doggy, I enjoyed that a lot, but I felt like I was going to break this tiny girl so we hop up on the table for some closed legs MISH and within two or three minutes her and I are popping off at the same time, fucking intense!! We laid there for a few still inside of her kissing and of course she's telling me I'm number one fuck. Yeah yeah!! Anyway I'm sweating she's hot so we go to the shower. I started before her and all the girls know I like freezing cold showers after we finish and I must've forgot to change the water back for her and gave it to her and startled her a little bit with an ice cold blast of water. LOL. We laugh and make our way back to the room for a little cuddle time. Then next thing you know Kiki's rubbing on me and kissing me and I'm like you better be careful girl and she says "I want to eat him again" oh boy here we go. She crawls up on me 69, Rachel comes in a little jealous that I was in there pounding on Kiki and she asked again if she can join, but there is no way I could take two girls for my second pop so I'm 69 with Kiki and Rachel's feeding me her tits and then she bounces, I'll try to shorten this up a little bit but next we go standing mish again corner of the bed, then up on the table face down on her stomach and I pound that poon tang for a while, but little guys being stubborn, I'm exhausted. I told her to hop on, and she rides the living hell out of me, getting her herself off, then I gave her a quick jackhammer from underneath, she rides a little more, then I jump off the bed and jerked off all over her titties, then another quick shower lay down and rest for a few talk and then I had to leave.
Well, there, you have it, we have another top-notch Kiki.
-
01-03-26 12:19 #54807Senior Member

Posts: 105She sounds great! I'm sure the parking lot is full by now! LOL.
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
I'm going to treat myself today. I'm not sure about the rest of the fellas here but sometimes I like to check out those lesser known spots. I think that's what I'll do today.
-
01-03-26 09:29 #54806Senior Member

Posts: 100Spa 88 was the worst
I try to TOFTT and occasionally hit spots not on the forums radar.
So I tried Spa 88 on Kirkman just off I4.
Wrong! So wrong.
I was met by Emma a round but pretty face with natural D's under a cut off T shirt that didn't cover baby damage.
She immediately said "half hour".
This confirmed the type of Spa it was.
In the room I asked if she had been busy. Quickly she said no it's so slow.
Great. I'll get a good price and time. We negotiated level 2.
I am lying there 2 minutes when the bell rings. A new customer.
She left and returned and continued a lousy rub for another 2 minutes and insisted on the flip.
She immediately grabs a piece of Saran Wrap. Not kidding. She wraps it around and goes to town like an oil rig on speed.
Truly awful. She ignores all instructions to slow and move around. Believe it or not this doesn't do it for me.
She immediately gets frustrated and tears off the Saran Wrap and begins to jackhammer by hand. Level 2 done.
Again my pleas are ignored. At 12 minutes from the start she strikes oil and stops immediately! Ruining what little was accomplished.
Honestly it's the worst experience I have ever encountered.
Stay away! Far away!
-
01-03-26 01:39 #54805Regular Member

Posts: 23Have you been here before?
A question for experienced mongers.
When you are asked "have you been here before?" What's the correct answer? One time I read you should always say yes, that's how they know you're there for the right reason. But recently I was asked all kinds of questions like, "when?" "who did you see?" and such. The only time I said no, my MP refused any extras and I got a very bad massage. What's the deal? Is it case by case?
-
01-02-26 23:58 #54804Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Amber
Yeah, that girl is hot as hell. Beautiful face absolutely perfect little body. She text me that she's working with Angel down in Sarasota right now. Sweet girl.
Originally Posted by CopKoda
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 22:12 #54803Senior Member

Posts: 418Re: Missly
Aw man, you just reminded me, one of my ATFs has returned to Orlando...TINA! She texted me 2 days ago to come see her and I have already left Orlando...UGH! I shudder to share this, because last time I talked about her you animals wouldn't let me have a sniff for the rest of the month!
Originally Posted by Voyavoya
[View Original Post]
She's a super cutie, about 5'6", nice bulbous Cs, creamy white skin, round face, cute smile, full lips, long brown hair, and the best smackable ass! Just kidding, don't smack it. Do yourselves a favor and pay her a visit at Missly, but could you leave an hour of space for me in a couple of weeks? Animals. Hahaha!
-
01-02-26 22:08 #54802Senior Member

Posts: 283Amber is one of my favs. Wish she'd comeback to Orlando.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 22:05 #54801Senior Member

Posts: 854Nope, different Mina. This one worked NDS & King before they moved on to Spring (Let's Relax), Tokyo, & QQ, and now Crystal (Tokyo) & Orchid (M&Y).
Originally Posted by Imixfoh
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 22:00 #54800Senior Member

Posts: 418Re: Jiu Jiu
RM still has it listed as Altamonte Massage, look for the red awning and you're home!
Originally Posted by ScBoy123
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 20:56 #54799Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Different Mina
Mina from spring, Tokyo and M&why better Mina.
Originally Posted by Imixfoh
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






