Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 58855
-
01-03-26 01:39 #54805Regular Member

Posts: 23Have you been here before?
A question for experienced mongers.
When you are asked "have you been here before?" What's the correct answer? One time I read you should always say yes, that's how they know you're there for the right reason. But recently I was asked all kinds of questions like, "when?" "who did you see?" and such. The only time I said no, my MP refused any extras and I got a very bad massage. What's the deal? Is it case by case?
-
01-02-26 23:58 #54804Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Amber
Yeah, that girl is hot as hell. Beautiful face absolutely perfect little body. She text me that she's working with Angel down in Sarasota right now. Sweet girl.
Originally Posted by CopKoda
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 22:12 #54803Senior Member

Posts: 418Re: Missly
Aw man, you just reminded me, one of my ATFs has returned to Orlando...TINA! She texted me 2 days ago to come see her and I have already left Orlando...UGH! I shudder to share this, because last time I talked about her you animals wouldn't let me have a sniff for the rest of the month!
Originally Posted by Voyavoya
[View Original Post]
She's a super cutie, about 5'6", nice bulbous Cs, creamy white skin, round face, cute smile, full lips, long brown hair, and the best smackable ass! Just kidding, don't smack it. Do yourselves a favor and pay her a visit at Missly, but could you leave an hour of space for me in a couple of weeks? Animals. Hahaha!
-
01-02-26 22:08 #54802Senior Member

Posts: 285Amber is one of my favs. Wish she'd comeback to Orlando.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 22:05 #54801Senior Member

Posts: 854Nope, different Mina. This one worked NDS & King before they moved on to Spring (Let's Relax), Tokyo, & QQ, and now Crystal (Tokyo) & Orchid (M&Y).
Originally Posted by Imixfoh
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 22:00 #54800Senior Member

Posts: 418Re: Jiu Jiu
RM still has it listed as Altamonte Massage, look for the red awning and you're home!
Originally Posted by ScBoy123
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 20:56 #54799Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Different Mina
Mina from spring, Tokyo and M&why better Mina.
Originally Posted by Imixfoh
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 19:42 #54798Senior Member

Posts: 105Missly
Before the new year arrived, I had to make a second trip over to Missly. This a place I was recently introduced to from this site so thank you all. At the time, I had already seen Crystal once. She was a great time. This time I didn't care who I got to see because the other girl there was decent looking too. I got there and Crystal met me at the door. Fine-by-me. We went to the room. No TS this time. I wanted to get in and out. She's a pretty petite young lady. Nice and short. She's got those nice wide areolas that I like. Fit but has a little bit of sagging in the belly as if she gained and lost weight quickly some time ago. I won't give all the details but I will say that she's well worth a revisit. She really likes looking at herself in the mirror. When we got done and I was preparing to leave she did a little nude dance for me in the mirror while I touched her up. Good time. She told me that for January she will be going to Lavender. -End of dream.
-
01-02-26 19:05 #54797Senior Member

Posts: 34Is this the same Mina from Milk several years back? I had planned a visit with her, but Milk closed before I came into town. Hated I missed her after the stories.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 19:00 #54796Senior Member

Posts: 52Jiu jiu location
Could you advise the location / address of this spa in Altamonte Springs? Not a local so in the dark as not listed on RM. Thanks
.
Originally Posted by Mavenflock
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 17:19 #54795Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Sorry, man, I was saying that Lucy in Asian spa 168 in Miami is Chinese but looks like a Latina from behind with that big bubble ass of hers.
Originally Posted by Deion333
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 16:42 #54794Regular Member

Posts: 11Angel at Eastern in Sarasota
My fault. This should be on the Sarasota thread. Angel is at Eastern massage and spa in Sarasota. Sorry about that.
Originally Posted by StayUp333
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 16:24 #54793Senior Member

Posts: 1229I think he might have posted in the wrong city, Sarasota my guess.
Originally Posted by StayUp333
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 16:20 #54792Senior Member

Posts: 130Angel what spa are talking about?
Originally Posted by Twinbaird77
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 15:41 #54791Senior Member

Posts: 238Big booty Latina?! Where.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





