Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 58848
-
01-02-26 19:42 #54798Senior Member

Posts: 105Missly
Before the new year arrived, I had to make a second trip over to Missly. This a place I was recently introduced to from this site so thank you all. At the time, I had already seen Crystal once. She was a great time. This time I didn't care who I got to see because the other girl there was decent looking too. I got there and Crystal met me at the door. Fine-by-me. We went to the room. No TS this time. I wanted to get in and out. She's a pretty petite young lady. Nice and short. She's got those nice wide areolas that I like. Fit but has a little bit of sagging in the belly as if she gained and lost weight quickly some time ago. I won't give all the details but I will say that she's well worth a revisit. She really likes looking at herself in the mirror. When we got done and I was preparing to leave she did a little nude dance for me in the mirror while I touched her up. Good time. She told me that for January she will be going to Lavender. -End of dream.
-
01-02-26 19:05 #54797Senior Member

Posts: 34Is this the same Mina from Milk several years back? I had planned a visit with her, but Milk closed before I came into town. Hated I missed her after the stories.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 19:00 #54796Senior Member

Posts: 52Jiu jiu location
Could you advise the location / address of this spa in Altamonte Springs? Not a local so in the dark as not listed on RM. Thanks
.
Originally Posted by Mavenflock
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 17:19 #54795Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Sorry, man, I was saying that Lucy in Asian spa 168 in Miami is Chinese but looks like a Latina from behind with that big bubble ass of hers.
Originally Posted by Deion333
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 16:42 #54794Regular Member

Posts: 11Angel at Eastern in Sarasota
My fault. This should be on the Sarasota thread. Angel is at Eastern massage and spa in Sarasota. Sorry about that.
Originally Posted by StayUp333
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 16:24 #54793Senior Member

Posts: 1229I think he might have posted in the wrong city, Sarasota my guess.
Originally Posted by StayUp333
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 16:20 #54792Senior Member

Posts: 130Angel what spa are talking about?
Originally Posted by Twinbaird77
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 15:41 #54791Senior Member

Posts: 238Big booty Latina?! Where.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 15:32 #54790Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Hopefully, you also put this on the Tampa or Sarasota area boards.
Originally Posted by Twinbaird77
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 14:41 #54789Regular Member

Posts: 11Angel
Wow! What an experience. Angel is beautiful, sexy and amazing. Her session is more PSE than GFE. She has a gorgeous face, a perfect body with C or D cups (I am lousy at guessing size) and 6 pack abs. Her erotic dancing and hypnotic wall walking BBBJ with hand stand is extraordinary. Do not miss this show. In decades of mongering, Angel is the best experience ever. She is my ATF. Table shower was slow and long and perfect. She took her time exploring every inch of me, sucking my freshly washed fingers and toes, then finished the TS with a great tuma experience. Back in the room, she was a wildcat. I never had to think about anything. She took control and provided multiple positions to include Tiffany, more tuma, K9, and standing mish. We finished in mish with Angel sucking one nipple while rubbing the other nipple with her fingers. It was more than I could handle. Angel completed the morning with mouthwash, warm towel, shoulder massage, Chinese snacks and the obligatory bottle of water. I will be back.
On the way out, I saw Emily, who is young, beautiful, very sexy, and a great kisser. I had a 4 hand with her and Angel in Orlando and it was truly spectacular. I would love to do that again if you other Sarasota mongers would stop interrupting. Haha.
-
01-02-26 14:18 #54788Senior Member

Posts: 160I've been quoted by some providers an extra 100, again, all depends on who and how they are vibing with you.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 14:16 #54787Senior Member

Posts: 1229that's risky business
I can't say it hasn't happened in the heat of the moment at a spa with a gorgeous provider but sorry I'm not going to say who or where because I might want it to happen again.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
If I was looking for it I'd use the search feature 'bareback CIP' and I'm sure you'll find some advertising.
-
01-02-26 14:01 #54786Senior Member

Posts: 580Upcharge?
Do you know the upcharge for BBFS and cip?
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 13:58 #54785Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Quick. But sounds like a productive trip man. Geez. I think I need to hit up Angela next time she's here. She sounds like she's open to more now. And sounds like you need a little rest. LOL.
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 13:40 #54784Regular Member

Posts: 8Daphne at VenusSpa
Got greeted by Daphne, sweet looking baddie. I nodded and grabbed her hand — to the room!!
Gave the donation, $220 total, I got to check her out with a sexy 360 that ended with a pair of hooters in my face, we helped each other get ready for the shower.
This girl is Naughty with a capital and. She showed me what a table shower routine should really feel like then made sure I paid attention with a light rim and lots of back of the throat face pounding bbj. I didn't not expect that from her this early on. We head back to the room to cool off. A little awkward walking back with a visible boner but I got over it.
Daphne got me back on track and with DATY and BBJ in 69, great view and clean snatch. She is the absolute sensual partner. She just got it!
I took it a step further and added some spitting, after I had her in her back for a more proper DATY with FIV her moans are such a turn on.
I would have preferred a real bed but we made it work by spending more time with off the bed positions that included DS, standing mish, legs one up one down. We had a good time and water breaks but I exerted so much energy I was getting tired. I leaned on the bed and she BBJ me to a good release on her amazing chest then sucked me dry all the way down her throat.
I was hard till I got back in the car. Totally insane.













Reply With Quote





