Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 5844
-
01-02-26 20:54 #5349Regular Member

Posts: 17Joslyn
Just checked out her profile, solid rec man thanks! Definitely fits the huge naturals criteria LOL, I'm going to keep an eye on if she comes to town and will report back if I end up seeing her.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 20:51 #5348Regular Member

Posts: 17Kendra
Not that big tbh. I guess she just didn't post that many full body pics on her profile so I wasn't quite sure what to expect. But nah I'd say thick is basically accurate. But yeah for boob men she really delivers on that front.
Originally Posted by Burner77
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 18:32 #5347Senior Member

Posts: 1140Joslyn
I did a report on Joslyn recently, used to be Geneva on the other board. Kind of weird, but by far the biggest naturals I've ever seen on a girl. She loves to have them played with and you'll disappear in Russian.
Originally Posted by YezzirMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 14:35 #5346Senior Member

Posts: 124Like how big are we talking about? I've seen her ads but she looks thick in the pictures, which is fine but I always add 20 lbs to last recent and that would prob push her above my limit.
Originally Posted by YezzirMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 14:11 #5345Senior Member

Posts: 127Pearl / Intimacy Coach
Is she worth seeing, what is her face like?
One recent review says old pics, much bigger with Bush and armpit hair?
-
12-30-25 23:56 #5344Regular Member

Posts: 17Providers with Huge Natural Tits?
Anyone have any recs for providers with very big naturals?
I'm ok with a bit of a BBW but no whales LOL.
One rec I can give in this regard is Kendra Love.
I will say she is a bit bigger than her pictures implied, but has absolutely amazing big naturals, and nice girl too.
Thanks!
-
12-28-25 09:18 #5343Senior Member

Posts: 208Might fit your bill
She may fit your bill.
Originally Posted by Zizix
[View Original Post]
Very nice body, saw her when she was pregnant and at the time she was lactating.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...96%A4.3128691/
-
12-28-25 01:19 #5342Senior Member

Posts: 1156https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...nlovee.685281/#about.
800 cardate? WTF! The gps force is strong with this one LOL.
Edit: now she wants 900, smdh, glad I still got regulars at precovid rates, sucks not being able to wet my dick in new pussy every week, but I ain’t no simp that gonna drop 900 for non gfe bishes
-
12-27-25 16:00 #5341Senior Member

Posts: 195Lactating
Anyone got a line on a girl that is lactating that's not going to break the bank and not fuck huge the 2 that are on list crawler atm both have hige asses and that's a complete turn off I'm more looking for petite ti a few extra lbs.
-
12-27-25 09:33 #5340Senior Member

Posts: 379She's lost some but she's not slim. Looks like pics + 10.
Originally Posted by ButtMuch
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-25 13:04 #5339Senior Member

Posts: 72Saw her once several years ago. She was a very cool lady and lovely face, but was way bigger than her photos indicated. Too big for my tastes, although I know some guys love the big ladies, so no judgement. Her recent photos look like she may have lost weight, but I'm curious for more recent in person verification. If she was slimmer I'd see her again.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 14:07 #5338Senior Member

Posts: 263Ouch that looks painful. Outside of that she reminds me of Sexy Leslie who I haven't seen in well over a year.
Originally Posted by Zippy69
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 08:44 #5337Senior Member

Posts: 764Thanks
The massive hemorrhoid alone would be enough to keep my dick limp.
Originally Posted by Organiz;7479446[URL
-
12-23-25 00:54 #5336Senior Member

Posts: 1156https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...land/198825306
Pictures way outdated and a lot skinnier, I turned around, save your dolla, fuck
-
12-23-25 00:23 #5335Senior Member

Posts: 379Mischa
Private residential apt in NE Portland, BBBJ cfs. Sensual natural MILF.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





