Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 390 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 5844
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5349

    Joslyn

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    I did a report on Joslyn recently, used to be Geneva on the other board. Kind of weird, but by far the biggest naturals I've ever seen on a girl. She loves to have them played with and you'll disappear in Russian.
    Just checked out her profile, solid rec man thanks! Definitely fits the huge naturals criteria LOL, I'm going to keep an eye on if she comes to town and will report back if I end up seeing her.

  2. #5348

    Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by Burner77  [View Original Post]
    Like how big are we talking about? I've seen her ads but she looks thick in the pictures, which is fine but I always add 20 lbs to last recent and that would prob push her above my limit.
    Not that big tbh. I guess she just didn't post that many full body pics on her profile so I wasn't quite sure what to expect. But nah I'd say thick is basically accurate. But yeah for boob men she really delivers on that front.

  3. #5347

    Joslyn

    Quote Originally Posted by YezzirMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recs for providers with very big naturals?

    I'm ok with a bit of a BBW but no whales LOL.

    One rec I can give in this regard is Kendra Love.

    I will say she is a bit bigger than her pictures implied, but has absolutely amazing big naturals, and nice girl too.

    Thanks!
    I did a report on Joslyn recently, used to be Geneva on the other board. Kind of weird, but by far the biggest naturals I've ever seen on a girl. She loves to have them played with and you'll disappear in Russian.

  4. #5346
    Quote Originally Posted by YezzirMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recs for providers with very big naturals?

    I'm ok with a bit of a BBW but no whales LOL.

    One rec I can give in this regard is Kendra Love.

    I will say she is a bit bigger than her pictures implied, but has absolutely amazing big naturals, and nice girl too.

    Thanks!
    Like how big are we talking about? I've seen her ads but she looks thick in the pictures, which is fine but I always add 20 lbs to last recent and that would prob push her above my limit.

  5. #5345

    Pearl / Intimacy Coach

    Is she worth seeing, what is her face like?

    One recent review says old pics, much bigger with Bush and armpit hair?

  6. #5344

    Providers with Huge Natural Tits?

    Anyone have any recs for providers with very big naturals?

    I'm ok with a bit of a BBW but no whales LOL.

    One rec I can give in this regard is Kendra Love.

    I will say she is a bit bigger than her pictures implied, but has absolutely amazing big naturals, and nice girl too.

    Thanks!

  7. #5343

    Might fit your bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Zizix  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a line on a girl that is lactating that's not going to break the bank and not fuck huge the 2 that are on list crawler atm both have hige asses and that's a complete turn off I'm more looking for petite ti a few extra lbs.
    She may fit your bill.

    Very nice body, saw her when she was pregnant and at the time she was lactating.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...96%A4.3128691/

  8. #5342
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...nlovee.685281/#about.

    800 cardate? WTF! The gps force is strong with this one LOL.

    Edit: now she wants 900, smdh, glad I still got regulars at precovid rates, sucks not being able to wet my dick in new pussy every week, but I ain’t no simp that gonna drop 900 for non gfe bishes

  9. #5341
    Senior Member


    Posts: 195

    Lactating

    Anyone got a line on a girl that is lactating that's not going to break the bank and not fuck huge the 2 that are on list crawler atm both have hige asses and that's a complete turn off I'm more looking for petite ti a few extra lbs.

  10. #5340
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtMuch  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once several years ago. She was a very cool lady and lovely face, but was way bigger than her photos indicated. Too big for my tastes, although I know some guys love the big ladies, so no judgement. Her recent photos look like she may have lost weight, but I'm curious for more recent in person verification. If she was slimmer I'd see her again.
    She's lost some but she's not slim. Looks like pics + 10.

  11. #5339
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/threads/❤%EF%B8%8 Flets-get-cozy-100-qvs-today-10084;%EF%B8%8 F. 3186531/.

    Meet miss Mischa, anyone got recent intel? Her qv special is tempting, she host at jack shack? CBJ? BBFS?
    Saw her once several years ago. She was a very cool lady and lovely face, but was way bigger than her photos indicated. Too big for my tastes, although I know some guys love the big ladies, so no judgement. Her recent photos look like she may have lost weight, but I'm curious for more recent in person verification. If she was slimmer I'd see her again.

  12. #5338
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    The massive hemorrhoid alone would be enough to keep my dick limp.
    Ouch that looks painful. Outside of that she reminds me of Sexy Leslie who I haven't seen in well over a year.

  13. #5337

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz;7479446[URL
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/oregon/portland/198825306[/URL]

    Pictures way outdated and a lot skinnier, I turned around, save your dolla, fuck
    The massive hemorrhoid alone would be enough to keep my dick limp.

  14. #5336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...land/198825306

    Pictures way outdated and a lot skinnier, I turned around, save your dolla, fuck

  15. #5335

    Mischa

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/threads/❤%EF%B8%8 Flets-get-cozy-100-qvs-today-10084;%EF%B8%8 F. 3186531/.

    Meet miss Mischa, anyone got recent intel? Her qv special is tempting, she host at jack shack? CBJ? BBFS?
    Private residential apt in NE Portland, BBBJ cfs. Sensual natural MILF.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape