Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 275 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 4114
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4054

    Sound like Alivia M. Goes by LaLa

    Quote Originally Posted by GrabEmByThePus  [View Original Post]
    Driving to doc appointment and saw a WSW with brunette hair. She looked like a good time, maybe early 30's. Walking towards mcdonalds on dixie towards lake worth. She had her legs tattooed with lines all the way down them. Anyone know who she is and how she is?? I wouldve stopped and talked with her if wasnt with the wife.
    It sounds like it could have been Alivia M who goes by Lala. She can be a dangerously reckless mess, or a great date. Trouble is you just don't know what you're going to get.

  2. #4053
    Driving to doc appointment and saw a WSW with brunette hair. She looked like a good time, maybe early 30's. Walking towards mcdonalds on dixie towards lake worth. She had her legs tattooed with lines all the way down them. Anyone know who she is and how she is?? I wouldve stopped and talked with her if wasnt with the wife.

  3. #4052

    Pbl

    Was cruising through pbl found someone who goes by cece aka Christina? Had tattoos on her stomach. Short brown hair white, crazy pretty blue eyes.

    I can say she was on POINT. Went 2 rounds it was that good. She has no digits, not sure how much longer she'll be around, says she plans on getting clean. Best dream, I've had in a while. Dmg was 50.

  4. #4051
    Quote Originally Posted by KanyeForPres  [View Original Post]
    Mustve been around 2-3 am around broadway and pblakes.
    Thanks. Long live the Queen!

  5. #4050
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterSS  [View Original Post]
    Could we inquire about the approximate time the Subject had the honor of seeing the Queen?
    Mustve been around 2-3 am around broadway and pblakes.

  6. #4049
    Quote Originally Posted by KanyeForPres  [View Original Post]
    Met a WSW Queen, she said that's her name, older thick blonde, don't usually go for older but she looked kinda good, went to a spot $15 for BBBJ, was one of the bests BBBJ I've had in years I think, it was really that good, she was really cool too, got dropped off by tamarind.
    Could we inquire about the approximate time the Subject had the honor of seeing the Queen?

  7. #4048
    I was lucky, I actually saw her a few times when she first started and she was amazing. She was clean did all bare for next to nothing and was a great fuck. Unfortunately she quickly got into some bad habits and went downhill so I never saw her again. Her mugshots are actually pretty disgusting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbtc1  [View Original Post]
    I only knew her as JayJay and have no idea about her daughter but that's very sad.

    I saw her in WPB in a quad subdivision around Village IIRC. I do remember the place was filthy and I had 2nd thoughts about staying it was so bad, but I loved playing with and sucking her funbags (can you tell I'm a tit guy?)
    She also seemed a nice person however, so I soldiered through for a BBJ, blew my load and moved on.

    This should be in the escort section though, I hope she's not a SW. Thanks for the info Mr S.

  8. #4047

    WSW Queen

    Met a WSW Queen, she said that's her name, older thick blonde, don't usually go for older but she looked kinda good, went to a spot $15 for BBBJ, was one of the bests BBBJ I've had in years I think, it was really that good, she was really cool too, got dropped off by tamarind.

  9. #4046
    She walks and does some ads, not my type but I saw her walking on Dixie in Lake Worth by 10th.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbtc1  [View Original Post]
    I only knew her as JayJay and have no idea about her daughter but that's very sad.

    I saw her in WPB in a quad subdivision around Village IIRC. I do remember the place was filthy and I had 2nd thoughts about staying it was so bad, but I loved playing with and sucking her funbags (can you tell I'm a tit guy?)
    She also seemed a nice person however, so I soldiered through for a BBJ, blew my load and moved on.

    This should be in the escort section though, I hope she's not a SW. Thanks for the info Mr S.

  10. #4045
    Senior Member


    Posts: 165

    Jenny E / Jayjay

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSosa2015  [View Original Post]
    I thought she had OD (I know the daughter did) but no she's back.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...each/197298453
    I only knew her as JayJay and have no idea about her daughter but that's very sad.

    I saw her in WPB in a quad subdivision around Village IIRC. I do remember the place was filthy and I had 2nd thoughts about staying it was so bad, but I loved playing with and sucking her funbags (can you tell I'm a tit guy?)
    She also seemed a nice person however, so I soldiered through for a BBJ, blew my load and moved on.

    This should be in the escort section though, I hope she's not a SW. Thanks for the info Mr S.

  11. #4044

    Jenny E

    I thought she had OD (I know the daughter did) but no she's back.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...each/197298453

  12. #4043
    Quote Originally Posted by KanyeForPres  [View Original Post]
    These past couple months I have not seen anything new or exciting on Broadway, the same old ones are always there but nothing new.

    Last time I went south on Tamarind from pblakes and saw Amilyn S the Tall WSW, she got in my car but fell sleep with her tits out, had to drop her back off.

    What other spots are active? Someone dm me them and I will get you any numbers I get.
    There was 3 murders recently in the hotspot of LW so lots of LEO in undercover vehicles crawling all over the place. I know this isn't the LW forum but thought youd like to know.

  13. #4042
    Quote Originally Posted by KanyeForPres  [View Original Post]
    These past couple months I have not seen anything new or exciting on Broadway, the same old ones are always there but nothing new.

    Last time I went south on Tamarind from pblakes and saw Amilyn S the Tall WSW, she got in my car but fell sleep with her tits out, had to drop her back off.

    What other spots are active? Someone dm me them and I will get you any numbers I get.
    Dude it's dead the only good ones are doing the internet thing, hate to say it time to adapt.

  14. #4041

    Is it really dead?

    These past couple months I have not seen anything new or exciting on Broadway, the same old ones are always there but nothing new.

    Last time I went south on Tamarind from pblakes and saw Amilyn S the Tall WSW, she got in my car but fell sleep with her tits out, had to drop her back off.

    What other spots are active? Someone dm me them and I will get you any numbers I get.

  15. #4040

    Brianna T

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSosa2015  [View Original Post]
    Did Blue Heron down to PBL Blvd. Saw only Brianna T, she's cute but always looks stinky dirty.

    Streets are thin boys.
    This is a reasonable likeness of Brie. She's very cute when she cleans up.

    https://photos.app.goo.gl/4oB2WTqoPcQnNotV6

    TonyTC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brianna Tillman look copy.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape