Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 4114
-
01-04-26 10:18 #4054Senior Member

Posts: 371Sound like Alivia M. Goes by LaLa
It sounds like it could have been Alivia M who goes by Lala. She can be a dangerously reckless mess, or a great date. Trouble is you just don't know what you're going to get.
Originally Posted by GrabEmByThePus
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 18:50 #4053Senior Member

Posts: 159Driving to doc appointment and saw a WSW with brunette hair. She looked like a good time, maybe early 30's. Walking towards mcdonalds on dixie towards lake worth. She had her legs tattooed with lines all the way down them. Anyone know who she is and how she is?? I wouldve stopped and talked with her if wasnt with the wife.
-
12-31-25 10:05 #4052Senior Member

Posts: 148Pbl
Was cruising through pbl found someone who goes by cece aka Christina? Had tattoos on her stomach. Short brown hair white, crazy pretty blue eyes.
I can say she was on POINT. Went 2 rounds it was that good. She has no digits, not sure how much longer she'll be around, says she plans on getting clean. Best dream, I've had in a while. Dmg was 50.
-
12-21-25 22:46 #4051Senior Member

Posts: 129Thanks. Long live the Queen!
Originally Posted by KanyeForPres
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 15:45 #4050Senior Member

Posts: 332Mustve been around 2-3 am around broadway and pblakes.
Originally Posted by PeterSS
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 23:08 #4049Senior Member

Posts: 129Could we inquire about the approximate time the Subject had the honor of seeing the Queen?
Originally Posted by KanyeForPres
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 09:23 #4048Senior Member

Posts: 237I was lucky, I actually saw her a few times when she first started and she was amazing. She was clean did all bare for next to nothing and was a great fuck. Unfortunately she quickly got into some bad habits and went downhill so I never saw her again. Her mugshots are actually pretty disgusting.
Originally Posted by Pbtc1
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 22:50 #4047Senior Member

Posts: 332WSW Queen
Met a WSW Queen, she said that's her name, older thick blonde, don't usually go for older but she looked kinda good, went to a spot $15 for BBBJ, was one of the bests BBBJ I've had in years I think, it was really that good, she was really cool too, got dropped off by tamarind.
-
12-04-25 16:14 #4046Senior Member

Posts: 516She walks and does some ads, not my type but I saw her walking on Dixie in Lake Worth by 10th.
Originally Posted by Pbtc1
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 18:40 #4045Senior Member

Posts: 165Jenny E / Jayjay
I only knew her as JayJay and have no idea about her daughter but that's very sad.
Originally Posted by MrSosa2015
[View Original Post]
I saw her in WPB in a quad subdivision around Village IIRC. I do remember the place was filthy and I had 2nd thoughts about staying it was so bad, but I loved playing with and sucking her funbags (can you tell I'm a tit guy?)
She also seemed a nice person however, so I soldiered through for a BBJ, blew my load and moved on.
This should be in the escort section though, I hope she's not a SW. Thanks for the info Mr S.
-
11-27-25 17:51 #4044Senior Member

Posts: 516Jenny E
I thought she had OD (I know the daughter did) but no she's back.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...each/197298453
-
10-27-25 21:52 #4043Senior Member

Posts: 159There was 3 murders recently in the hotspot of LW so lots of LEO in undercover vehicles crawling all over the place. I know this isn't the LW forum but thought youd like to know.
Originally Posted by KanyeForPres
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 13:17 #4042Senior Member

Posts: 516Dude it's dead the only good ones are doing the internet thing, hate to say it time to adapt.
Originally Posted by KanyeForPres
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 00:31 #4041Senior Member

Posts: 332Is it really dead?
These past couple months I have not seen anything new or exciting on Broadway, the same old ones are always there but nothing new.
Last time I went south on Tamarind from pblakes and saw Amilyn S the Tall WSW, she got in my car but fell sleep with her tits out, had to drop her back off.
What other spots are active? Someone dm me them and I will get you any numbers I get.
-
08-30-25 13:38 #4040Senior Member

Posts: 491Brianna T
This is a reasonable likeness of Brie. She's very cute when she cleans up.
Originally Posted by MrSosa2015
[View Original Post]
https://photos.app.goo.gl/4oB2WTqoPcQnNotV6
TonyTC.









Reply With Quote




