Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54851

    Re: Missly

    Quote Originally Posted by Voyavoya  [View Original Post]
    Before the new year arrived, I had to make a second trip over to Missly. This a place I was recently introduced to from this site so thank you all. At the time, I had already seen Crystal once. She was a great time. This time I didn't care who I got to see because the other girl there was decent looking too. I got there and Crystal met me at the door. Fine-by-me. We went to the room. No TS this time. I wanted to get in and out. She's a pretty petite young lady. Nice and short. She's got those nice wide areolas that I like. Fit but has a little bit of sagging in the belly as if she gained and lost weight quickly some time ago. I won't give all the details but I will say that she's well worth a revisit. She really likes looking at herself in the mirror. When we got done and I was preparing to leave she did a little nude dance for me in the mirror while I touched her up. Good time. She told me that for January she will be going to Lavender. -End of dream.
    Aw man, you just reminded me, one of my ATFs has returned to Orlando...TINA! She texted me 2 days ago to come see her and I have already left Orlando...UGH! I shudder to share this, because last time I talked about her you animals wouldn't let me have a sniff for the rest of the month!

    She's a super cutie, about 5'6", nice bulbous Cs, creamy white skin, round face, cute smile, full lips, long brown hair, and the best smackable ass! Just kidding, don't smack it. Do yourselves a favor and pay her a visit at Missly, but could you leave an hour of space for me in a couple of weeks? Animals. Hahaha!

  2. #54850
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Tokyo- candy will remain there for January, Bobo will remain until the fifth, new girl Nana is there and Grace is there.

    M and Y- Got a call earlier and was told that Mina will be there soon (which Mina had already told me previously) and that new girl Katie or Kiki (couldn't understand) is there and Abby. Rachel will be there until the fifth like copkoda said.

    Just a heads up with some information I got earlier for those of you that like to drive to see some of our favorite girls, I just found out that Emily / Amber and Angel from one of the other outfits with the fake abs (wall walker) will be at Sarasota store (eastern massage and spa). And Lucy (one of our favorites in Orlando with the big Latina ass and huge tits with small waist) they don't like us to say their names when they're changing locations but I'm sure most know who I'm referring to and sugar will be at 168 Spa Miami.
    Amber is one of my favs. Wish she'd comeback to Orlando.

  3. #54849
    Quote Originally Posted by Imixfoh  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Mina from Milk several years back? I had planned a visit with her, but Milk closed before I came into town. Hated I missed her after the stories.
    Nope, different Mina. This one worked NDS & King before they moved on to Spring (Let's Relax), Tokyo, & QQ, and now Crystal (Tokyo) & Orchid (M&Y).

  4. #54848

    Re: Jiu Jiu

    Quote Originally Posted by ScBoy123  [View Original Post]
    Could you advise the location / address of this spa in Altamonte Springs? Not a local so in the dark as not listed on RM. Thanks

    .
    RM still has it listed as Altamonte Massage, look for the red awning and you're home!

  5. #54847
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Different Mina

    Quote Originally Posted by Imixfoh  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Mina from Milk several years back? I had planned a visit with her, but Milk closed before I came into town. Hated I missed her after the stories.
    Mina from spring, Tokyo and M&why better Mina.

  6. #54846

    Missly

    Before the new year arrived, I had to make a second trip over to Missly. This a place I was recently introduced to from this site so thank you all. At the time, I had already seen Crystal once. She was a great time. This time I didn't care who I got to see because the other girl there was decent looking too. I got there and Crystal met me at the door. Fine-by-me. We went to the room. No TS this time. I wanted to get in and out. She's a pretty petite young lady. Nice and short. She's got those nice wide areolas that I like. Fit but has a little bit of sagging in the belly as if she gained and lost weight quickly some time ago. I won't give all the details but I will say that she's well worth a revisit. She really likes looking at herself in the mirror. When we got done and I was preparing to leave she did a little nude dance for me in the mirror while I touched her up. Good time. She told me that for January she will be going to Lavender. -End of dream.

  7. #54845
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Tokyo- candy will remain there for January, Bobo will remain until the fifth, new girl Nana is there and Grace is there.

    M and Y- Got a call earlier and was told that Mina will be there soon (which Mina had already told me previously) and that new girl Katie or Kiki (couldn't understand) is there and Abby. Rachel will be there until the fifth like copkoda said.

    Just a heads up with some information I got earlier for those of you that like to drive to see some of our favorite girls, I just found out that Emily / Amber and Angel from one of the other outfits with the fake abs (wall walker) will be at Sarasota store (eastern massage and spa). And Lucy (one of our favorites in Orlando with the big Latina ass and huge tits with small waist) they don't like us to say their names when they're changing locations but I'm sure most know who I'm referring to and sugar will be at 168 Spa Miami.
    Is this the same Mina from Milk several years back? I had planned a visit with her, but Milk closed before I came into town. Hated I missed her after the stories.

  8. #54844

    Jiu jiu location

    Could you advise the location / address of this spa in Altamonte Springs? Not a local so in the dark as not listed on RM. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Mavenflock  [View Original Post]
    Places right there in Orlando easy to find these girls are easy to screw. Yoyo was a sexy chica. Had a thin waist and busty chest. She greeted with a kiss and ass squeeze and I returned the favor. She immediately stripped down while I got on the table. I couldn't concentrate on the massage and just keep playing with her pussy. She flipped me around and started a nice oil slow HJ. She wiped me down and then put her mouth on my dick for the full BBBJ. I didn't even realize after 5 minutes she slipped the cover on. She got on top of me and put my dick in her. She bounced around and leaned back and let me pound her. I was starting to get winded so we did reverse cowgirl. She pounded that ass on me and I busted in my cover. Great time.
    .

  9. #54843
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    Big booty Latina?! Where.
    Sorry, man, I was saying that Lucy in Asian spa 168 in Miami is Chinese but looks like a Latina from behind with that big bubble ass of hers.

  10. #54842

    Angel at Eastern in Sarasota

    Quote Originally Posted by StayUp333  [View Original Post]
    Angel what spa are talking about?
    My fault. This should be on the Sarasota thread. Angel is at Eastern massage and spa in Sarasota. Sorry about that.

  11. #54841
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by StayUp333  [View Original Post]
    Angel what spa are talking about?
    I think he might have posted in the wrong city, Sarasota my guess.

  12. #54840
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinbaird77  [View Original Post]
    Wow! What an experience. Angel is beautiful, sexy and amazing. Her session is more PSE than GFE. She has a gorgeous face, a perfect body with C or D cups (I am lousy at guessing size) and 6 pack abs. Her erotic dancing and hypnotic wall walking BBBJ with hand stand is extraordinary. Do not miss this show. In decades of mongering, Angel is the best experience ever. She is my ATF. Table shower was slow and long and perfect. She took her time exploring every inch of me, sucking my freshly washed fingers and toes, then finished the TS with a great tuma experience. Back in the room, she was a wildcat. I never had to think about anything. She took control and provided multiple positions to include Tiffany, more tuma, K9, and standing mish. We finished in mish with Angel sucking one nipple while rubbing the other nipple with her fingers. It was more than I could handle. Angel completed the morning with mouthwash, warm towel, shoulder massage, Chinese snacks and the obligatory bottle of water. I will be back.

    On the way out, I saw Emily, who is young, beautiful, very sexy, and a great kisser. I had a 4 hand with her and Angel in Orlando and it was truly spectacular. I would love to do that again if you other Sarasota mongers would stop interrupting. Haha.
    Angel what spa are talking about?

  13. #54839
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Tokyo- candy will remain there for January, Bobo will remain until the fifth, new girl Nana is there and Grace is there.

    M and Y- Got a call earlier and was told that Mina will be there soon (which Mina had already told me previously) and that new girl Katie or Kiki (couldn't understand) is there and Abby. Rachel will be there until the fifth like copkoda said.

    Just a heads up with some information I got earlier for those of you that like to drive to see some of our favorite girls, I just found out that Emily / Amber and Angel from one of the other outfits with the fake abs (wall walker) will be at Sarasota store (eastern massage and spa). And Lucy (one of our favorites in Orlando with the big Latina ass and huge tits with small waist) they don't like us to say their names when they're changing locations but I'm sure most know who I'm referring to and sugar will be at 168 Spa Miami.
    Big booty Latina?! Where.

  14. #54838
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinbaird77  [View Original Post]
    Wow! What an experience. Angel is beautiful, sexy and amazing. Her session is more PSE than GFE. She has a gorgeous face, a perfect body with C or D cups (I am lousy at guessing size) and 6 pack abs. Her erotic dancing and hypnotic wall walking BBBJ with hand stand is extraordinary. Do not miss this show. In decades of mongering, Angel is the best experience ever. She is my ATF. Table shower was slow and long and perfect. She took her time exploring every inch of me, sucking my freshly washed fingers and toes, then finished the TS with a great tuma experience. Back in the room, she was a wildcat. I never had to think about anything. She took control and provided multiple positions to include Tiffany, more tuma, K9, and standing mish. We finished in mish with Angel sucking one nipple while rubbing the other nipple with her fingers. It was more than I could handle. Angel completed the morning with mouthwash, warm towel, shoulder massage, Chinese snacks and the obligatory bottle of water. I will be back.

    On the way out, I saw Emily, who is young, beautiful, very sexy, and a great kisser. I had a 4 hand with her and Angel in Orlando and it was truly spectacular. I would love to do that again if you other Sarasota mongers would stop interrupting. Haha.
    Hopefully, you also put this on the Tampa or Sarasota area boards.

  15. #54837

    Angel

    Wow! What an experience. Angel is beautiful, sexy and amazing. Her session is more PSE than GFE. She has a gorgeous face, a perfect body with C or D cups (I am lousy at guessing size) and 6 pack abs. Her erotic dancing and hypnotic wall walking BBBJ with hand stand is extraordinary. Do not miss this show. In decades of mongering, Angel is the best experience ever. She is my ATF. Table shower was slow and long and perfect. She took her time exploring every inch of me, sucking my freshly washed fingers and toes, then finished the TS with a great tuma experience. Back in the room, she was a wildcat. I never had to think about anything. She took control and provided multiple positions to include Tiffany, more tuma, K9, and standing mish. We finished in mish with Angel sucking one nipple while rubbing the other nipple with her fingers. It was more than I could handle. Angel completed the morning with mouthwash, warm towel, shoulder massage, Chinese snacks and the obligatory bottle of water. I will be back.

    On the way out, I saw Emily, who is young, beautiful, very sexy, and a great kisser. I had a 4 hand with her and Angel in Orlando and it was truly spectacular. I would love to do that again if you other Sarasota mongers would stop interrupting. Haha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape