Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54798

    Missly

    Before the new year arrived, I had to make a second trip over to Missly. This a place I was recently introduced to from this site so thank you all. At the time, I had already seen Crystal once. She was a great time. This time I didn't care who I got to see because the other girl there was decent looking too. I got there and Crystal met me at the door. Fine-by-me. We went to the room. No TS this time. I wanted to get in and out. She's a pretty petite young lady. Nice and short. She's got those nice wide areolas that I like. Fit but has a little bit of sagging in the belly as if she gained and lost weight quickly some time ago. I won't give all the details but I will say that she's well worth a revisit. She really likes looking at herself in the mirror. When we got done and I was preparing to leave she did a little nude dance for me in the mirror while I touched her up. Good time. She told me that for January she will be going to Lavender. -End of dream.

  2. #54797
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Tokyo- candy will remain there for January, Bobo will remain until the fifth, new girl Nana is there and Grace is there.

    M and Y- Got a call earlier and was told that Mina will be there soon (which Mina had already told me previously) and that new girl Katie or Kiki (couldn't understand) is there and Abby. Rachel will be there until the fifth like copkoda said.

    Just a heads up with some information I got earlier for those of you that like to drive to see some of our favorite girls, I just found out that Emily / Amber and Angel from one of the other outfits with the fake abs (wall walker) will be at Sarasota store (eastern massage and spa). And Lucy (one of our favorites in Orlando with the big Latina ass and huge tits with small waist) they don't like us to say their names when they're changing locations but I'm sure most know who I'm referring to and sugar will be at 168 Spa Miami.
    Is this the same Mina from Milk several years back? I had planned a visit with her, but Milk closed before I came into town. Hated I missed her after the stories.

  3. #54796

    Jiu jiu location

    Could you advise the location / address of this spa in Altamonte Springs? Not a local so in the dark as not listed on RM. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Mavenflock  [View Original Post]
    Places right there in Orlando easy to find these girls are easy to screw. Yoyo was a sexy chica. Had a thin waist and busty chest. She greeted with a kiss and ass squeeze and I returned the favor. She immediately stripped down while I got on the table. I couldn't concentrate on the massage and just keep playing with her pussy. She flipped me around and started a nice oil slow HJ. She wiped me down and then put her mouth on my dick for the full BBBJ. I didn't even realize after 5 minutes she slipped the cover on. She got on top of me and put my dick in her. She bounced around and leaned back and let me pound her. I was starting to get winded so we did reverse cowgirl. She pounded that ass on me and I busted in my cover. Great time.
    .

  4. #54795
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    Big booty Latina?! Where.
    Sorry, man, I was saying that Lucy in Asian spa 168 in Miami is Chinese but looks like a Latina from behind with that big bubble ass of hers.

  5. #54794

    Angel at Eastern in Sarasota

    Quote Originally Posted by StayUp333  [View Original Post]
    Angel what spa are talking about?
    My fault. This should be on the Sarasota thread. Angel is at Eastern massage and spa in Sarasota. Sorry about that.

  6. #54793
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by StayUp333  [View Original Post]
    Angel what spa are talking about?
    I think he might have posted in the wrong city, Sarasota my guess.

  7. #54792
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinbaird77  [View Original Post]
    Wow! What an experience. Angel is beautiful, sexy and amazing. Her session is more PSE than GFE. She has a gorgeous face, a perfect body with C or D cups (I am lousy at guessing size) and 6 pack abs. Her erotic dancing and hypnotic wall walking BBBJ with hand stand is extraordinary. Do not miss this show. In decades of mongering, Angel is the best experience ever. She is my ATF. Table shower was slow and long and perfect. She took her time exploring every inch of me, sucking my freshly washed fingers and toes, then finished the TS with a great tuma experience. Back in the room, she was a wildcat. I never had to think about anything. She took control and provided multiple positions to include Tiffany, more tuma, K9, and standing mish. We finished in mish with Angel sucking one nipple while rubbing the other nipple with her fingers. It was more than I could handle. Angel completed the morning with mouthwash, warm towel, shoulder massage, Chinese snacks and the obligatory bottle of water. I will be back.

    On the way out, I saw Emily, who is young, beautiful, very sexy, and a great kisser. I had a 4 hand with her and Angel in Orlando and it was truly spectacular. I would love to do that again if you other Sarasota mongers would stop interrupting. Haha.
    Angel what spa are talking about?

  8. #54791
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Tokyo- candy will remain there for January, Bobo will remain until the fifth, new girl Nana is there and Grace is there.

    M and Y- Got a call earlier and was told that Mina will be there soon (which Mina had already told me previously) and that new girl Katie or Kiki (couldn't understand) is there and Abby. Rachel will be there until the fifth like copkoda said.

    Just a heads up with some information I got earlier for those of you that like to drive to see some of our favorite girls, I just found out that Emily / Amber and Angel from one of the other outfits with the fake abs (wall walker) will be at Sarasota store (eastern massage and spa). And Lucy (one of our favorites in Orlando with the big Latina ass and huge tits with small waist) they don't like us to say their names when they're changing locations but I'm sure most know who I'm referring to and sugar will be at 168 Spa Miami.
    Big booty Latina?! Where.

  9. #54790
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinbaird77  [View Original Post]
    Wow! What an experience. Angel is beautiful, sexy and amazing. Her session is more PSE than GFE. She has a gorgeous face, a perfect body with C or D cups (I am lousy at guessing size) and 6 pack abs. Her erotic dancing and hypnotic wall walking BBBJ with hand stand is extraordinary. Do not miss this show. In decades of mongering, Angel is the best experience ever. She is my ATF. Table shower was slow and long and perfect. She took her time exploring every inch of me, sucking my freshly washed fingers and toes, then finished the TS with a great tuma experience. Back in the room, she was a wildcat. I never had to think about anything. She took control and provided multiple positions to include Tiffany, more tuma, K9, and standing mish. We finished in mish with Angel sucking one nipple while rubbing the other nipple with her fingers. It was more than I could handle. Angel completed the morning with mouthwash, warm towel, shoulder massage, Chinese snacks and the obligatory bottle of water. I will be back.

    On the way out, I saw Emily, who is young, beautiful, very sexy, and a great kisser. I had a 4 hand with her and Angel in Orlando and it was truly spectacular. I would love to do that again if you other Sarasota mongers would stop interrupting. Haha.
    Hopefully, you also put this on the Tampa or Sarasota area boards.

  10. #54789

    Angel

    Wow! What an experience. Angel is beautiful, sexy and amazing. Her session is more PSE than GFE. She has a gorgeous face, a perfect body with C or D cups (I am lousy at guessing size) and 6 pack abs. Her erotic dancing and hypnotic wall walking BBBJ with hand stand is extraordinary. Do not miss this show. In decades of mongering, Angel is the best experience ever. She is my ATF. Table shower was slow and long and perfect. She took her time exploring every inch of me, sucking my freshly washed fingers and toes, then finished the TS with a great tuma experience. Back in the room, she was a wildcat. I never had to think about anything. She took control and provided multiple positions to include Tiffany, more tuma, K9, and standing mish. We finished in mish with Angel sucking one nipple while rubbing the other nipple with her fingers. It was more than I could handle. Angel completed the morning with mouthwash, warm towel, shoulder massage, Chinese snacks and the obligatory bottle of water. I will be back.

    On the way out, I saw Emily, who is young, beautiful, very sexy, and a great kisser. I had a 4 hand with her and Angel in Orlando and it was truly spectacular. I would love to do that again if you other Sarasota mongers would stop interrupting. Haha.

  11. #54788
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160
    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    Do you know the upcharge for BBFS and cip?
    I've been quoted by some providers an extra 100, again, all depends on who and how they are vibing with you.

  12. #54787
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229

    that's risky business

    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    Do you know the upcharge for BBFS and cip?
    I can't say it hasn't happened in the heat of the moment at a spa with a gorgeous provider but sorry I'm not going to say who or where because I might want it to happen again.

    If I was looking for it I'd use the search feature 'bareback CIP' and I'm sure you'll find some advertising.

  13. #54786

    Upcharge?

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    With the exception of an off the charts experience at Ocean Star in Kissimmee a long time ago and another fluke experience in Stuart, I usually have my 4 hands (not 6 or8 yet) with the famous stable of girls we all read about at various spas currently at Crystal and Orchid spas.

    It is a bit of a gamble because they offer that when things are slow and if the doorbell starts ringing all bets are off.

    One girl usually takes the lead and "WILL" make sure the other does not "JUST WATCH".

    Mona and Mina were always a good team and also yo yo and Kelly.

    Its always a non-forgettable experience for me.

    "if" that damn doorbell don't start ringing.
    Do you know the upcharge for BBFS and cip?

  14. #54785
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo24  [View Original Post]
    SASA AT MISSLY = Had to make her my first stop. Fun little shower, back in the room she was dropped for BBBJ, I would pop my dick up out of her mouth while sitting on my hands. She liked this, became a game of whack-a-mole of sorts. She'd move her head to catch Jr's head in her mouth while I popped him up and down and left to right...hahaha! Funny and super adorable. Heavy DFK, super tit-sucking, crazy wet DATY, crazy wet DATO, intense DS, CIM finish on her outstretched tongue.

    CHERRY AT ORCHID = Greeted by Rachel, but she was busy. Cherry pulled me in the back room as we're old pals. She fed me some spicy Szechwan until Rachel came back. Rachel was ready now, but I grabbed Cherry because I know it's always fun. And I find her super hot with her perfect Bs.
    Quick. But sounds like a productive trip man. Geez. I think I need to hit up Angela next time she's here. She sounds like she's open to more now. And sounds like you need a little rest. LOL.

  15. #54784

    Daphne at VenusSpa

    Got greeted by Daphne, sweet looking baddie. I nodded and grabbed her hand — to the room!!

    Gave the donation, $220 total, I got to check her out with a sexy 360 that ended with a pair of hooters in my face, we helped each other get ready for the shower.

    This girl is Naughty with a capital and. She showed me what a table shower routine should really feel like then made sure I paid attention with a light rim and lots of back of the throat face pounding bbj. I didn't not expect that from her this early on. We head back to the room to cool off. A little awkward walking back with a visible boner but I got over it.

    Daphne got me back on track and with DATY and BBJ in 69, great view and clean snatch. She is the absolute sensual partner. She just got it!

    I took it a step further and added some spitting, after I had her in her back for a more proper DATY with FIV her moans are such a turn on.

    I would have preferred a real bed but we made it work by spending more time with off the bed positions that included DS, standing mish, legs one up one down. We had a good time and water breaks but I exerted so much energy I was getting tired. I leaned on the bed and she BBJ me to a good release on her amazing chest then sucked me dry all the way down her throat.

    I was hard till I got back in the car. Totally insane.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape