Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
K Spa 10798 75th
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16662
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire64  [View Original Post]
    I️ know Cozy has some that offer BBFS, are there any other AMPs that do too. It seems Infinity is the best place overall, do they offer that? The BBFS thread doesn't talk about AMPs so that is why I️'m asking here.
    There was a few girls at Cozy a few months ago and no one at Infinity offers it. I'm pretty sure the lineup at Cozy doesn't offer that right now.

    I think New Day on 67th and Cactus might have someone that offers it.

  2. #16661
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    LuLu at Cozy Spa

    Just got back in town From Los Angeles playing for the past two weeks. Heard Lulu (Eva) was back in Phoenix. Set up an appointment with her to see her this morning. When I walked in she was waiting for me with a big smile. She immediately came up and hugged me and grabbed my hand and led me to the room. Once the door closed she came over and started DFK and immediately reached down and started rubbing Junior. She started undressing me and pulled down my shorts and started a BBBJ. OMG it was as good as I remembered. She had me so turned on I couldn't take it anymore and came in her mouth. She got some tissues and mouth wash and stepped outside for a minute. When she came back in we both laid on the table and talked catching up and she reached down and started playing with junior again and round 2 began. I started slowly kissing my way down and slowly started licking her. She softly whispered I missed you baby. It didn't take long and she was so wet I'm pretty sure she even squirted a little bit. I just can't get enough of this with her. I told her I wanted her and she put the hat on we started in standing missionary and we finished with her on top riding the shit out of me. I'm glad I was able to see her before she leaves Monday. Hopefully she comes back sooner next time!!

  3. #16660

    Luna at Cozy Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by RubNTug1  [View Original Post]
    I would recommend Cozy Spa ask for Lulu.

    Desert Spa in Chandler I recommend Linda and Carrie if they're working.
    Thank you for the location recommendation, good sir. I decided to go with Luna instead of Lulu based on appearance alone, and holy shit, I did not regret. I was initially turned off when she haggled above 2. 2 (final 2. 4) since I have never in my life been negotiated before service and especially above 2.2 (2 in Tucson), but she might be in my top 3. However, I don't know if I would go again for that price.

    (5/10 is average compared to others I have visited, most of which are highly praised or commented on).

    Personality: 5/10 - honestly, personality was nothing special; if anything, she was very stiff with the overall service as if just going through instructions (wet wipes, mouth wash, etc).

    Appearance: 9/10 - so hot, so my style; overall skinny but busty in certain areas like thighs and breasts; makeup is excellent and not overdone like others; mostly shaved.

    Massage: 8/10 - the oil rub was basic but very soft / light; the better part is that she massaged the neck and head area; the best part is that she massaged the thighs and balls area excellently; when I thought she was done, she actually asked me to stay for full hour which was a huge positive.

    Tip: 9/10 - personally, this is heavily affected by appearance; she kisses like no other girl; this is the ONLY time at an AMP I have ever finished during a BBBJ; I have always chosen to not give oral at AMPs, but I broke that rule in this visit.

    Side note: There are some small downsides which do not majorly detract from the experience. The initial haggling was only big detractor. The music speaker was literally 1 ft from my head which was slightly annoying. She kept leaving and talking to the other girl, even in the middle of BBBJ and while naked. The break to take some mouthwash was a new one for me; it slightly broke the mood.

  4. #16659

    Betrothed Fantasy

    Quote Originally Posted by BustedNut  [View Original Post]
    As an aside, Sophie from Infinity / Fancy is in China and getting married at the end of January!
    Will Sophie be back? I never tried her but it is always a turn-on knowing a woman is married.

  5. #16658

    Bbfs

    I️ know Cozy has some that offer BBFS, are there any other AMPs that do too. It seems Infinity is the best place overall, do they offer that? The BBFS thread doesn't talk about AMPs so that is why I️'m asking here.

  6. #16657

    Eva at Cozy Spa in Mesa (going by Lulu)

    Hey Guys, I'm getting this out there late, but the references to Lulu at Cozy is actually Eva from Infinity / Fancy fame. Her last day is Jan 5th.

    As an aside, Sophie from Infinity / Fancy is in China and getting married at the end of January!

  7. #16656

    Elisa at oasis

    I stopped by Oasis today and the girl named Elisa answered the window. She was cute a nice body so I went in. She was super friendly and gave a really great massage for an AMP. She used her elbows and even her knees to work me over. After a good 25 minutes of this she brushed closer to the boys and asked if I needed anything else. I handed over the tips and she told me to lay down again before giving a very wet and deep BJ. Condom went on soon after and she straddled cg while I played with her tits, nice bouncy Cs. I laid her back after a few minutes for some mish and she seemed to enjoy it moving with me. I didn't last much longer and she cleaned me up after and brought in some water. I saw the other girl on my way out, but I didn't ask her name. Overall I had a good time and will return.

  8. #16655

    66 xx W Olive Ave. Behind liquor store near Walgreens

    I stopped in here and saw Kiki. She's one of the hotter and younger ones on this side town. New this month, I think she's been in the business for a short time. Good massage in the beginning. Perfectly balanced tits and body, cute eyes. Started with a great BBBJ, and she offered to let me finish in her mouth. But I chose to continue to CBJ. She really seemed to enjoy it, especially. I've had pretty good luck the last few days, Glendale / PEoria is on fire again. I think Spa 63 is my main place this month. $160 tip plus hf. 30 minutes of pure GFE.

  9. #16654

    Serenity at 51st

    I stopped in at Serenity. Julie is here again, she just got her boobs enlarged and wow they are big. She pushed me off to the other skinny girl. But completely flat chested, she's hot and a lot of fun. I didn't get this other girls name. If you like giant tits, or flat chest, then come here.

  10. #16653
    Good call and I've adopted something similar after being burned.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jraines0081  [View Original Post]
    I've learned to never ask for the name up front. If I'm looking for Tina for example, I'll ask the girl up front what her name is. If she says Tina, then I know I'm good because I didn't telegraph the name. If she says some other name, then I ask for Tina. If you give the name you want right at the beginning, they almost always say that's who they are even if it's of course, not true.

  11. #16652

    Monica at Red Rose

    I saw Monica at Red Rose Massage at 51st Ave and Northern. Monica is short and very cute. She gave me a very good massage and finished with some sensual teasing. On the flip she started 69. She then put on the cover for cowgirl. We finished in doggy. She cleaned me up and gave me a bottle of water. I plan to see Monica again.

  12. #16651
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon55  [View Original Post]
    I have as well. Some will come clean and let you know they're not in that day or with another client, and offer you you too wait. But if they suspect you wouldn't know the difference, they'll often say "I'm so and so" or "sure, here she is" with whoever's available.
    Here is what has worked for me when I am looking for a specific girl. When the girl comes to the window I ask for her name. If it is the right one, I say ok. If not, I ask for the one I am looking for.

  13. #16650
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon55  [View Original Post]
    I have as well. Some will come clean and let you know they're not in that day or with another client, and offer you you too wait. But if they suspect you wouldn't know the difference, they'll often say "I'm so and so" or "sure, here she is" with whoever's available.
    I've learned to never ask for the name up front. If I'm looking for Tina for example, I'll ask the girl up front what her name is. If she says Tina, then I know I'm good because I didn't telegraph the name. If she says some other name, then I ask for Tina. If you give the name you want right at the beginning, they almost always say that's who they are even if it's of course, not true.

  14. #16649
    I've been the victim of an AMP not being truthful about names when I've asked for someone specifically. More than once.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyWu  [View Original Post]
    This has got to be a fake review. I went to Oasis to check out Lina based on this review and if who I saw is Lina, then she is not even close to what is described in this post.

    I set up the appointment via text and requested Lina. I get there and a lady answers the door. I asked for Lina, then the lady starts talking to someone I can't see in their language. Then she says something along the lines of she's the only one working. I ask if she's Lina and she says yes. It felt kinda sketch so I guess there's a chance that they lied and I saw the wrong person. After the session, Elisa (sp?) came to my room to say hi and I asked her who I saw and she said Lina, so that made me think I did actually see her.

    Anyways, the girl I saw had no ass to speak of. That was the main reason I even wanted to come as OP mentioned. She also has a bit of gut too. No chance she's in her mid 20's either - I would have guessed she's around 40. It was the most unenthusiastic session I've ever had. I would not repeat and would not recommend seeing her based on my experience.

  15. #16648

    Infinity Spa. Carrie my sweet little Play Bunny

    Apparently it's a new year, I woke up and was just feeling blessed to be alive, another day on planet Earth. I don't believe in new beginnings, I don't believe in anything actually, I just have faith in myself and my connection to the divine to continue to grow and live a life worth living, regardless of what the calendar says. I had an idea in mind to go to Moon Spa near downtown Phoenix. I was in the area last night and decided to go meet the talent and was met by two cuties named Lucy and Michelle. Michelle was a more boney, taut figured model-type Asian gal who was very easygoing and came out to introduce herself even though she was busy with a customer. Lucy was very sweet and a bit more fluffy and curvy but still in great shape. Today, I called up boss woman to ask who was at Infinity and she told me my girl Carrie was there and that's all I needed to know. Nothing wrong with exploring other women but I knew we were in for a wild ride so I followed that flow of intuition.

    My little play bunny was waiting for me when I arrived. Dazzling in black tights with her cute little hips swaying as she strolled down the hallway flaunting her seductive nature for me. She knows what she has and she's not afraid to use it. She is aligned and in-tune and this exudes a confidence that can turn anyone on both mentally and sexually. Two girls were preparing our room for us, vacuuming and setting the table but I didn't catch their names. In total, there's 4 unique flavors for anyone to choose from depending on your taste for your meal. I love my meal spicy and memorable, something that rejuvenates my body and nurtures my soul because that is how I offer myself so reciprocation is certainly most appreciated and the key to my heart.

    We set the mood with lips and tongue, communicating how much they missed each other even though it's only been a week since their last embrace. Regardless of how long it has been, a week, a month, possibly even years, Lovers can't help unleashing their fancy when our energy connects. Time ceases to exist and there is nothing but us, together, embracing like we're the only people alive and we are in the center of everything, merging into one love. We catch ourselves in a moment of reflection and she asks if I'm going to cum this time as I've been unable to finish during my one-hour romances with the last few girls. I excitedly remarked that I would knowing damn well I probably wouldn't but she is certainly deserving of receiving the blessing of my seed. I may have to adjust my nutritional profile as it seems I have developed the propensity to fuck with the intentions of pleasing my mate without reaching my own end. Spiritually, this is how I am designed because I exist to please and that pleases me, I am a Libra and 69 is one of my favorite numbers.

    She strips down to reveal that sexy body and lays on the table to begin her powers of sucking my dick sideways, like it's her favorite shaft in the world, recharging herself by pulling all the blood and energy into her mouth. She's so fucking hot when she handles it, I couldn't help myself to brush her hair, caress her breasts and explore the rest of her body with my hands. I wish I could be there every night because this is what life is all about. She had an idea, she flips up and looks in the mirror then gets on her legs and knees, arches her back and continues to blow me with her ass pointed so I had the perfect view of her from behind in the reflection. Her shape was absolutely lovely and that pussy was just begging for me to be inside. I'm jealous of the mirror because it had the view some men can only dream of witnessing. I rubbed her body in natural fashion, each movement intensifying her desire and we were both ready to take things to the next level.

    I normally go for oral intercourse but she told me she wanted to make me cum first which was a hot challenge I couldn't resist. Protection was mounted and I went in standing missionary, ready to preach the gospel of Oh My God. I loved seeing her feel every detail of my dick as I slid in and out, making sure to touch all the areas of her pussy especially those ever so delicate walls which I painted with my pleasure. I'm home baby, let me redecorate the interior with you while you have me. I love how she doesn't know what to do with her hands, she gets lost in the sensations and forgets how to move but will grab my arms when she needs to hold on to ground herself back in reality. We swap to missionary and I was still nowhere near close to finishing even though I could do this for a long time, I too was lost in the feeling and was consumed by our mutual rhythm of bliss. I wanted to try doggy style with her and we enjoyed watching ourselves in the mirror as I gripped her hips and mounted her like the animal I am, eventually getting on my feet to deepen the angle and then eventually having her lay down for a more close-knit sexual coupling, rubbing up against her more sensitive erogenous areas inside her vagina. We both loved it all, every minute but time was flying and she wanted to feel me cum, pulsing inside so she could feel that life energy coursing into her body and soul. It wasn't going to happen with the sex so we switched to more sucking and eventually a hands-on experience. She was begging for me to finish and so was I. We were both praying to Buddha for that warm white liquid to rise to the surface all over her hands and body and she really gave it her all and offered to fuck me again to make it happen but it wasn't destined in our hour.

    I grabbed her body and put her on the table and dove in face-first to finish the session in the last few minutes. I had to make-out with her other lips to show appreciation for her willingness to please me and how much I adore her coming into my life by making her cum on my face. I gave her a lick afterwards and told her she tastes like flowers and she was was happy she was with a man who loves everything about her.

    We clean up together in the shower, get dressed and then prepared the room for the next customer, leaving no trace or evidence of the love that transpired but it is stored away forever in our memories with the bright outlook to make plenty more. I'm so glad she's here and I'm ready whenever baby, hit me up and I'll remember to bring your water next time, I promise.

    Thanks Carrie!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape