Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 30790
-
01-02-26 22:11 #29170Regular Member

Posts: 4Do you have a link for her?
Originally Posted by DivineFlesh666
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 22:00 #29169Senior Member

Posts: 215I'm a little embarrassed to say.
But I miss Renno. Had some good times with her.
-
01-02-26 17:26 #29168Senior Member

Posts: 33New to the game
Couple of things to keep in mind. The room reeked of smoke and you will carry it for some time. Also, she got a dog in the room, but if you ask, she will move the dog in bathroom. Also, the sheets were stained.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 16:11 #29167Senior Member

Posts: 174But how was the service?
Originally Posted by Wannatry461
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 16:05 #29166Regular Member

Posts: 7Couldn't agree more. She is super chill, actually a pleasure to talk to, and knows her video games, comics, and movies, and that ass is so fat it should be illegal! I've seen her more than a few times over the years, she used to be in Wilmington in 2023. I reached out when I saw the busted post on fb yesterday and we talked for a few. The charge is an old warrant from January of last year if you look at the date on the charge. She came to town and got mixed up with a couple bad eggs. From what I can personally tell, she doesn't dabble with those demons anymore, and I'm quite familiar with those demons myself.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]
But I always have a good time with her. Her head game is on point, but it's that ass in doggy that really gets her dripping and active, and pushes my button every time. Will say comms are difficult in the beginning. But she's a good gal, just hangs out with the wrong people.
-
01-02-26 15:30 #29165Senior Member

Posts: 625Lexii Raleigh pics
In case page disappears.
Originally Posted by Wannatry461
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 14:46 #29164Senior Member

Posts: 96Yes, she is the one. Nothing like the pics in resl life though.
Originally Posted by BillyThornton
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 14:11 #29163Senior Member

Posts: 215White Whale
Her pictures (STG) are very outdated. White Whale is more accurate.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 12:16 #29162Senior Member

Posts: 625Luna Cuban pics
Pics in case page disappears.
https://secrethostess.com/10919027/
Originally Posted by Yamster
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 12:06 #29161Senior Member

Posts: 173Try each one
I couldn't find the # I used, not sure why there are multiple numbers. She did appear as though she is not very experienced in this world.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 11:52 #29160Senior Member

Posts: 170Any feedback / exp with "Discrete little treat"
I'm interested in possibly seeing this one, can't seem to recall or find reviews. Anyone have experience they can share?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/795490949076
-
01-02-26 11:51 #29159Senior Member

Posts: 625Allie Raleigh pics
In case page disappears.
Originally Posted by OldDoggie
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 11:06 #29158Senior Member

Posts: 170So which number do you use? There are 3 on her ad!
Want to see this lovely lady but am concerned that she has 3 numbers associated to her ad. One in the title, one on the body text and a third when you hit the "call me" button to reveal a number. ??
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 10:02 #29157Senior Member

Posts: 173New to the game
She's a nice woman, very accommodating. Looks are about 7/10, slender, and no signs.
Originally Posted by Wannatry461
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 08:41 #29156Senior Member

Posts: 174She's a pretty rad girl. Needs to get away from Taylor.
Originally Posted by HolidayHero
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






