Thread: Massage Parlor Reports for Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 1673
-
12-31-25 19:10 #953Senior Member

Posts: 37Activity rd? They say she not there.
Originally Posted by MongeringRat
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 04:59 #952Senior Member

Posts: 14560 HF donation $80.
Originally Posted by MongeringRat
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 22:58 #951Senior Member

Posts: 210Walk-in always get priority now. You can try to get the appointment, but as others have experienced, even the appointments are waiting for their time and or girl. That leads to time getting cut. Doesn't matter how much cash you flash at that point. Expect to wait for any available girl. No line up request either (maximize earning potential) so don't even bother.
Originally Posted by Mercwmouth88
[View Original Post]
I've just stopped going because I've literally waited 45. Minutes. And I had the fucking appointment made 3 hours in advance. The booker is not on site unless MMS is texting back. And you'll know the difference.
The talent is good. Worth it in my opinion. But with as many times as I've had appointment times cut because 9 f how busy it gets doesn't didn't change anything for me. Just made the girls too tired, and the experience less than enjoyable. Especially going face to face with the monger who just railed your 8 pm appointment time.
Good luck.
-
12-30-25 18:16 #950Regular Member

Posts: 8Sugar Spa. Insight
After reading this forum page and the other. I seems I will need to try Sugar Spa when I come into town this weekend. Just wondering if any monger can help me. Is a Sunday afternoon a good time to slide on through? Should I call or text them to get an appointment? Is an appointment necessary? Send me a message if you don't want to reply.
-
12-30-25 11:16 #949Senior Member

Posts: 41Hell yeah! Tiddies!
Want to verify breakdowns. Did you pay $60 for 45 minutes? Then $180 to Amanda? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Smucker
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 23:34 #948Senior Member

Posts: 854Her implant incisions are very noticeable. Beggars the mind anyone would think her natural.
Originally Posted by Cockasians
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 20:44 #947Senior Member

Posts: 160Kayla
I saw her today and she has natural tits, beautiful girl.
Originally Posted by BrainLara
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 13:12 #946Senior Member

Posts: 27[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-29-25 11:26 #945Senior Member

Posts: 121Suspicious
Name of reviewer sounds very similar to a member who was banned a while back. That same member who was banned coincidentally made a review on Kayla on RM. Take with that what you will.
Originally Posted by BrainLara
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-25 20:05 #944Senior Member

Posts: 854Umm
Sounds like this post was written by a human at least, but Kayla is clearly enhanced.
Originally Posted by PoonTangChang
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-25 14:41 #943Senior Member

Posts: 31Sara Latina at Star Spa
Is a great Latina shack. Sarah's a bombshell big hips nice big booty ready to be pounded. Massage wasn't bad at all but I was anxious and a little nervous I wanted to get to that kitty. Evidently, she was good with that we started activities, BBBJ on her knees. Me groping and sucking those big ol titties then picked her up and putting her on the table for DATY. Licking deep and sucking her clit and then one finger in on the g spot then two, Supposedly, Sara said she came after a few minutes. She already had some pre-lube down there but was soon washed away by her juices.
I rubbed my dick on her pussy increasing really fast standing at the side of the table till she came hard, with her still out of breath she got back down on her knees on the floor and tried to put the Hat on with her mouth. I think she got it over the head but you might want to bring your own covers with you. This one was really small and took a lot of effort to apply.
Standing Mish with me at the side of the table with her legs spread eagle then on my shoulders. Slapping those fun bags lightly and watching them shake around in between sucking them. I kept grabbing her shoulders and pulling her in to keep the table from scooting sideways. Climbed up on the table for regular Mish because I thought we were making too much noise. She was getting loud too. She gave me a short rub down after cleanup. I really enjoyed my time with her and I could repeat in a heartbeat.
-
12-27-25 17:55 #942Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 34Chloe at Waples
Wow just wow. Driving to LA through Vegas came over stop San Diego saw some ass for Latinas and check them out. This girl Chloe was no joke. Beautiful brunette doesn't need a filter at all has a huge Latina booty and some double D man-mades for massage is actually better than I expected but from her tits not her hands She rubs her tits and those big nipples all over your back and ass and then on top of your head while she rubs your ass. Flip me over we agreed on the price of buck 60. Daughter undressed and she had a thick body in the best way. Oiled up Junior with her hands then put the cover on with her mouth. No hands needed for the head and this girl can go down on a dude. I held the hair on her face so I can watch her blow me. She got on top and went right to reverse cowgirl . I laid back and let that big booty do the work. I've been here over grabbed her hair and drilled her and doggies how was done. This girl was the perfect stripper girlfriend for an hour.
-
12-27-25 17:04 #941Banned Member

Posts: 55Sweet Tits Amanda
I stopped by Balboa Wellness to see Amanda and she ended up being better than I had anticipated. Going in, I had read some comments and heard about her from her previous work in SD and the ad photos made me laugh going in, but once I met her, it made a lot more sense. I was expecting crazy bolt ons but nope, she has got HUGE naturals as advertised and she made no attempt to hide those in the silky red night gown she was wearing. She spoke pretty good English and there was a definite accent, British or something, and it added to her charm. If you like them petite and MILFY, solid choice. She's like 4 ft and change, tiny with the biggest tits you will ever see haha. She also has a nice bubble ass. She's mature, nobody says she's young, but you don't get that good at sucking dick without experience.
She's got a confident, playful vibe that fills the room fast. She was relaxed, upbeat, and clearly in the mood to have fun, which set the tone right away. I met the other girl on the way out, Annie, a younger looking tall blonde and in hindsight I wish I had seen both girls because she had a pretty good set of tits herself and it would have made a fantastic Christmas gift to myself haha.
Her HJ, titfuck, BBBJ was very good. Amanda almost made me bust in 69 because that mouth of hers is really that good. She also isn't afraid to use her tits and let you fuck those. Two positions after cover went on and she let me finish on her massive jugs / mouth. Got the classic "When you nutted but she still suckin" combo.
I've never experienced something like her boobs before and they are a treat. Amanda's presence is hard to ignore, and she knows exactly how to use it. The session stayed focused and smooth, with just enough teasing to keep things interesting and a finish that leaned into what she's best known for. Everything felt unforced, enthusiastic, and well-paced, and by the end I was honestly impressed. It's not every day you run into someone who leaves that kind of impression. If you appreciate confidence, warmth, and a provider who clearly enjoys what she's offering, Amanda is absolutely worth checking out.
Paid 240 for 45 minutes. Don't miss out. Happy Holidays.
-
12-27-25 15:54 #940Senior Member

Posts: 201At least according to rubmaps, Elegant Spa in RB does offer HE and is not FS. Most reviews mention a $80 tip for a HE though which seems a bit high IMO.
Originally Posted by SdDave
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 10:52 #939Senior Member

Posts: 58Elegant Spa Rancho Bernardo
I'm looking for a reliable HE spa RB / Poway. I have seen Elegant Spa by Sprouts recently. Anyone try this place? Extras offered? Not looking FS just rub and tug. Thanks.









Reply With Quote





