Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 471 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 7056
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6396
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 123

    Nico at Relaxing Spa

    Popped into Relaxing spa this morning and was instantly attracted by Nico whom greeted me upon entering. Her youthful look and massive melon is quite enchanting. With the semi introduction concluded, I was hastily escorted into the play area (massage room). I handed the hourly session fee. Quickly got undress and chilled, while waiting for Nico to return. Nico returns not long after, and starts massaging my neck and shoulder, then works her way down my back. Throughout the massage part of the session she was quite sensual and profession at least until the flip. That's when things took a 360 turn. She wasted no time in seducing me, work her soft hand on my meat stick to get me aroused, flashed her tits. I was pretty much mesmerized by that. Damn it, so I went ahead of paid her the tips needed to get a dip in her honey pot. Nico left after receiving her tips. She returns shortly with supplies in hand. Nico did a nice short strip tease for me, then proceed to make my meat stick get harder by licking it like a lollipop. She then took it all in, suck on it like a vacuum, she would switch on and off, licking my balls, suck my dick, back and forth until I was ready to be covered. As soon as she wrapped my cock with the rubber, she climbed a board and ride me in acg, I let her do her thing for a bit, I then sat up and suck her tits as she continues rocking back and forth. We did it in this position for several minutes. She then ask to me fucked in mish. Which I obliged. I laid her down, spread her legs and pounded away. Did this for a bit of time, then had her turn over, positioned her in face down ass up and continued fucking this girl. Held on to her waist and plowed away. Emptied my load in the bag and collapsed on her back. We both stay in this position for a bit, before I pulled out bag and all. Nico cleaned me up and got herself cleaned. We then both cuddled for a bit until my time is up.

  2. #6395

    Everything that has beginning, has an end

    Looks like Vivi will be bidding adiue to us soon.

  3. #6394

    Vivi. Relaxing spa

    This is a delayed report but was visiting Miami and stayed in Ft. Lauderdale, had time before flight after checkout and came across Relaxing spa details. Went in at noon and asked for Vivi, she came in charming and took me in to room. Straight away discussed 30 minutes or 60 minutes, once I said 60 went ahead and said its 2. 5 (including house). I paid and she went out while I undressed.

    Got in and undressed, amazing body and soft skin. Directly went to work with BBJ and let me do a little DATY (Clean and no smell). Let me suck the tits while she sat on me. Played for a while and then got on Doggy for some pounding until I finished. Cleaned me up and did a quick body massage, flipped and started with HJ again until I Came again.

    Took me out for shower and help me clean up and saw me out.

    Overall amazing experience and would definitely drop by again.

  4. #6393
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury88  [View Original Post]
    Came by and there were three ladies available. Asked for Vivi, got an older woman, skinny with a decent body, but too old for me. Was probably Grace, but I didn't lean in enough to check the teeth / breath. She was aggressive, took a lot of nos to get her to send Vivi in. Vivi was much younger than the original lady, with a cuter face, but she was a little curvier than I like. Based on reviews this was as good as it would get, but I was suspicious that this might be Anna not Vivi due to the curves.

    Paid the 50 for a HH, and got on the table. We did a 10 minute massage with hot towel cleanup. I was freshly showered from home, however Vivi still wiped my ass down with the hot towel and some baby wipes. TUMA is not usually available with a 30 minute session, so I was excited for what this foreshadowed. Right up until she wiped me again with an alcohol wipe and my asshole was promptly on fire. She got another regular baby wipe to put the fire out and said, "sorry baby, I like a clean plate for my dinner!" Then she proceeded with some serious expert level TUMA for a good 5 minutes.

    I forgave her instantly. Seriously this was expert level TUMA. Then a flip and a super toothy BBBJ followed by a 69 and TUHA. Still I was hard as hell from that TUMA. Cover goes on and she hops on top for a bit. We move onto missionary and I suck on her enormous tits. Followed by doggy, which hides her belly and makes her flat ass look rounder. No way I can nut in their shitty condom. Really need to remember to bring my own. Back to BBBJ to beat the approaching 30 minute mark. My choice, she didn't rush me. She plopped into a 69 again and aggressively grinded on my face and smothered me. She was too toothy and I wasn't close. Flipped her in front of me and asked her to do a gentle HJ while sucking less aggressively. She spit all over my cock for lube and got to work. Slid a finger in for some agrressive prostate and I nutted hard. This only encouraged Vivi to work harder. She sucked and stroked like a demon till I tapped out. Then she wiped me clean with a baby wipe and sucked some more making sure the little general was completely drained.

    I got dressed and left and was escorted out by Anna. This confirmed to me that I did see Vivi. Vivi isn't skinny by any means, but Anna is much curvier and super short.

    Sounds like they alternate these ladies back and forth from the Spas in Orlando. I'll be back when the next shift is in town!
    What was the damage?

  5. #6392

    Vivi Relaxing Spa

    Came by and there were three ladies available. Asked for Vivi, got an older woman, skinny with a decent body, but too old for me. Was probably Grace, but I didn't lean in enough to check the teeth / breath. She was aggressive, took a lot of nos to get her to send Vivi in. Vivi was much younger than the original lady, with a cuter face, but she was a little curvier than I like. Based on reviews this was as good as it would get, but I was suspicious that this might be Anna not Vivi due to the curves.

    Paid the 50 for a HH, and got on the table. We did a 10 minute massage with hot towel cleanup. I was freshly showered from home, however Vivi still wiped my ass down with the hot towel and some baby wipes. TUMA is not usually available with a 30 minute session, so I was excited for what this foreshadowed. Right up until she wiped me again with an alcohol wipe and my asshole was promptly on fire. She got another regular baby wipe to put the fire out and said, "sorry baby, I like a clean plate for my dinner!" Then she proceeded with some serious expert level TUMA for a good 5 minutes.

    I forgave her instantly. Seriously this was expert level TUMA. Then a flip and a super toothy BBBJ followed by a 69 and TUHA. Still I was hard as hell from that TUMA. Cover goes on and she hops on top for a bit. We move onto missionary and I suck on her enormous tits. Followed by doggy, which hides her belly and makes her flat ass look rounder. No way I can nut in their shitty condom. Really need to remember to bring my own. Back to BBBJ to beat the approaching 30 minute mark. My choice, she didn't rush me. She plopped into a 69 again and aggressively grinded on my face and smothered me. She was too toothy and I wasn't close. Flipped her in front of me and asked her to do a gentle HJ while sucking less aggressively. She spit all over my cock for lube and got to work. Slid a finger in for some agrressive prostate and I nutted hard. This only encouraged Vivi to work harder. She sucked and stroked like a demon till I tapped out. Then she wiped me clean with a baby wipe and sucked some more making sure the little general was completely drained.

    I got dressed and left and was escorted out by Anna. This confirmed to me that I did see Vivi. Vivi isn't skinny by any means, but Anna is much curvier and super short.

    Sounds like they alternate these ladies back and forth from the Spas in Orlando. I'll be back when the next shift is in town!

  6. #6391

    Chubby asian

    Can anyone point me in the right direction for a fun chubby asian? Much appreciated. L1 - FS, doesn't matter.

  7. #6390

    Vivi

    I decided to check out Vivi today because of all her positive reviews, and after our session, those reviews weren't exaggerated. Come was easy, she started with the normal massage with oil. I would say this, if you're looking for a legit massage, this place is not it. Anyway, while massaging me she started playing with lefty and righty. Even going as far as to lightly came me a TUMA after cleaning me with alcohol. First time it was done, felt weird to be honest.

    Now he comes the best part, she asked for tip, agreed on a reasonable price. After she got undressed I thought we were going to start the seed, but instead she told me to get back on my stomach and let her do her thing. She had me feeling goosebumps all over by lightly liking and blowing all over my back. Then she started liking my ears, shit had me on edge. Then she took it even further. She spread my cheeks and stated to lick my bhole. First time again, and it was weird yet good at the same time.

    Then we flip and she started giving me bbj, wanted a deep throat, but she couldn't go any further, put the rubber on and she started riding me hard while dirty talking me. Had me going wild. While riding me she just lean down and started DFK me. She cleaned her mouth with mouthwash before we started. Then we switched to doggy, then missionary. Asked to come on her face, she said no due to makeup, but she said everywhere else was okay. She got on her knees and started to really go to town on another bbj, she was spitting on cock while sucking and jerking me off. Busted all over her tits.

    Once we were done, she cleaned me up, and told me to get back on the table. After cleaning me she left and another girl walked in. Introduced herself as Anna and gaved me another massage for atleast another 15 minutes. Top her a 10. I would say between the two, Anna does look cuter.

    Vivi has some nice tots and pretty cute. And for a woman that's in this business, she was pretty right.

    I thought Bella from 168 was good, but Vivi is something else. If I score Bella an overall 7, I would give Vivi a solid 9. Will definitely return before I head back. But next time I told Anna I will be taking her for a ride.

    If you guys do want a no shit experience, try Vivi, you won't regret it.

  8. #6389
    So after doing some reading recently on here I decided to drive 40 minutes up to Relaxing Spa from down in Miami. It had been a while since doing an AMP but given how glowing some of the reviews here were, curiosity got the best of me. Went in the evening shortly after sundown and was lucky to be the only one there (I think). The place is funny enough next to some church within a plaza that sounded like they were having a fiesta the entire time. They preached hard on that mic. Anyway, I was greeted by none other than Vivi and paid for the hour. I stripped down, waited for her arrival and like others said she started the massage but openly asked right away what the goal was and I wanted to get to business. Eagerly I went with the FS after a few minutes of massage and feeling up on her tiny but oh so sexy ass. She is definitely very hot, fully shaved (if not waxed), the perfect nips, whole package imo. Started with a BBJ, which I'm not super into but def will never complain about. We switched to some 69 action which I definitely enjoy much more and then covered up and got to business. Def rotated a number of positions, did some DATY, and got ridden to completion. The one thing that I was absolutely shocked about is that with the last 15 minutes left she offered to finish the massage which I've never experienced and was even confused for a moment about. That alone made me want to come back almost right away. On my way out she introduced another girl, older but still very nice and that got me hard right away again. I was asked if I wanted to try her out too but after a bit back and forth and her not wanting to do just 30 min I left for the night in bliss. Def coming back soon.

  9. #6388
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyLeo99  [View Original Post]
    May have a reason to finally visit Florida again. Would like to have one last chance to experience Jessica. Is she still here?
    Yes she is still there. A provider at Forest Massage is reusing the name Jessica but is terrible.

  10. #6387

    Jessica still there?

    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    Jessica is at.

    130X E Atlantic Blvd 330XX.

    There is only generic signage so I don't know the current name or telephone. The location is listed under Allure Massage on Yelp https://www.yelp.com/biz/allure-massage-pompano-beach-2.
    May have a reason to finally visit Florida again. Would like to have one last chance to experience Jessica. Is she still here?

  11. #6386

    Eat a ton of garlic

    If you want to survive the garlic breath, you got to go in with garlic breath. Or at least a Halls or something.

    Quote Originally Posted by DropTune  [View Original Post]
    So I am in town for a few days and checked the board before to see where I might spend some time and Relaxing sounded like the place based on all of the talk about it. I didn't go in knowing much about any of the girls except that people wanted Vivi and some got Anna and were ok with her. I got there before they opened and was going to wait out front and eat my mcmuffin until they opened, but I saw the sign go on like half an hour early so I started to wrap up my breakfast. Before I could even do that, some other dude came limping up and walked inside. I followed like 5 minutes later as to not make it awkward if he saw me in the hall (I don't care personally). I was greeted by a tiny spinner who instantly grabbed me and seemed friendly. We went to the room and I opted for the hour. After like 3 minutes she had crawled on my ass and was rubbing herself back and forth on it and started the reach under. She then leaned forward and whispered in my ear "what you want today" and I was damn near knocked unconscious by that breath. I said I wanted it all and she smiled and said "I want too" and that's when I saw the rotten crunkle teeth and realized I must have got the bad teeth girl a lot of people talk about. She has an absolute spinner of a body, perfect little tatas and a tiny box. She went for the north / south position and put it right in my face and it was really nice looking. I didn't partake in dining though, not my thing on a girl who I don't know what's been in there recently. She went for the rodeo position and went to town, but my god I could smell her breath panting towards my face like a biological weapon. She would lean in and try to kiss me but I kept turning my head and just giving my neck or cheek, I figured she would get the hint. It was really starting to get to me and I could even feel myself softening up. I got up for mish and it was like humping the side of a shit wagon, I couldn't keep the fumes out of my face. I literally had to concentrate on finishing before I went soft. To top it off, she started doing that thing where they push their hips up and make it so that you can't get any depth. I finished and told her I was ready to go, I still had like 30 minutes left but didn't care. As I was getting dressed, Vivi walked in and sat on my lap and introduced herself and started touching me a bunch. She told me that she wanted to have me but she just got lip injections done and her bottom lip looked like a hot dog and she said it was still hurting. She was feeling me up and said "next time you come see me".

    So totally will repeat next time in town to give any of the others a go, especially Vivi, but I will walk out if my only option is Puff the stank ass dragon.

  12. #6385
    Quote Originally Posted by Flight57  [View Original Post]
    She retired long ago.
    So sad. She and Soju were my favorites from the IG days.

  13. #6384
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleSock789  [View Original Post]
    Hey, thinking about rewarding myself for holidays soon. Not from FL and I have read that latina are the worse regarding up charge and attitude but would be dope to experience a different race. I try searching google, but nothing came up. Any recommendations for me to stop by? Couldn't find much in the non-AMP.
    Not massage, but try https://www.angelsinfire.com/ . They are all Latinas.

  14. #6383

    Hispanic / Latina

    Hey, thinking about rewarding myself for holidays soon. Not from FL and I have read that latina are the worse regarding up charge and attitude but would be dope to experience a different race. I try searching google, but nothing came up. Any recommendations for me to stop by? Couldn't find much in the non-AMP.

  15. #6382

    Great massage BEach Spa

    Got a great massage for 70/ hour at Beach Spa at the east end of Commercial in Lauderdale by the Sea. Skinny Chinese woman; nice but No English so could not determine if BJ or FS was available or not. Anybody get more than a very good massage at that spa?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape