Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 7063
-
02-28-25 21:43 #6058Senior Member

Posts: 889Krys
Did I read that right? $250 for a HJ?
-
02-28-25 17:35 #6057Senior Member

Posts: 32Energy Massage by Krys
Went to see her for 30 min 1. 5 Beautiful / hot chick bolt ons top and bottom Rushed and very very oily massage. On the flip again moving fast but it all felt really good. She bumped into Jr a few times to get him to wake up. 1 for top off massage for Jr. Would repeat.
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/50473/
-
02-26-25 07:51 #6056Senior Member

Posts: 629Interesting thought!
Originally Posted by DrWho
[View Original Post]
If they closed the original location of 7 Heaven on the north side (too much heat? They told me they didn't want to advertise / web site and draw attention) - perhaps they merged with the group on the south side (who were a few girls who left Anna's spa next to the Post Office off Military and Hillsboro) so you may be on to something. Worth checking through a recon visit!
-
02-25-25 20:15 #6055Senior Member

Posts: 586Never been, but when I Googled some of the pics I got a few hits to 7 Heaven, I figured that had just relocated.
Originally Posted by LazyBones
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 13:38 #6054Senior Member

Posts: 70Hair Bow as the Asian Spa logo.
Hey. Saw this place on social media. Really want to check it out. Poster won't disclose location but all of his posts are from FtL area. If you know this place from the lobby pic please message me. Much appreciated. Stay safe.
-
02-25-25 11:01 #6053Senior Member

Posts: 52Best of the best
I'll be in the FT Lauderdale area this weekend looking for a great massage, any preferred one there?
-
02-24-25 23:20 #6052Senior Member

Posts: 629Actually that's a different group. They have a secluded quiet spot on the south side of the same street as 7 Heaven but further east. I've called, stopped by 7 heaven and the spot is dark and no answers to the calls so I think that ship has sailed.
Originally Posted by DrWho
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 20:17 #6051Senior Member

Posts: 5867 Heaven
It looks like the 7 Heaven gang are back.
https://callescort.org/954-393-8741
-
02-24-25 11:53 #6050Senior Member

Posts: 373She retired long ago.
Originally Posted by JRam49
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 09:41 #6049Senior Member

Posts: 150Pine
I used to frequent there years ago and always had a solid experience. Need to find a solid massage / stretch experience with L1 and I would go on a regular basis.
Originally Posted by Softailrider
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-25 23:22 #6048Senior Member

Posts: 194Pine Tree Spa. Oakland Park
Anybody ever visited with Lei Lei over there? Very fit 40 something Asian attendant, she isn't a beauty queen, and she doesn't speak English at all really. Crappy massage but everything else was pretty good. Dropped 140.00, might repeat, might not.
-
02-22-25 10:49 #6047Senior Member

Posts: 629Willing to give two bottles -.
Originally Posted by Milan692
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 14:15 #6046Senior Member

Posts: 396Dayana
I miss this one from Essential. Super cool chick. Willing to give a bottle of bourbon for any lad who has her digits. PM of course.
-
02-20-25 21:24 #6045Regular Member

Posts: 9Lee Massagefinder
Has anyone seen Lee from massagefinder?
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/43120/
-
02-20-25 20:34 #6044Regular Member

Posts: 8There's a spot in coconut creek has a Latina working in oriental spa. She is a smoke show with terrible attitude but if you bring enough $ I'm sure you can change the attitude. Pm for info if interested willing to trade.










Reply With Quote





