Thread: Ripoff Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 986
-
01-15-26 16:55 #926Senior Member

Posts: 623Her Again, Right
Rly? Is it just going to be a staple for Charlotte? Reported on last year, end of last year, male will knock on door after visit in room initiates.
Let us know if you think you saw her successfully. This is a new num ofc. Reports are in this thread also.
https://callescort.org/704-860-7669
-
01-07-26 10:07 #925Senior Member

Posts: 110
-
01-02-26 18:16 #924Banned Member

Posts: 1512Lexi down the rabbit hole
When the demons get to bad some take a hard turn to stealing because they don't have time to lay down and get smashed they won't the money and run get high. To bad she was a good one back in the day her sister to.
Originally Posted by OnTheHill
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 17:48 #923Senior Member

Posts: 63RE: Lexi I know in Salisbury
Yep, that's her. I've heard that she was a good provider several years ago, but she's been ripping people off for the last few years. There are a lot of posts about her in the Salisbury thread. Sometimes, she works with a partner to scam people. She's also been known to steal at the first opportunity. It's too bad because she's a good looking woman.
Originally Posted by Gemini10
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 16:24 #922Banned Member

Posts: 1512Lexi I know in Salisbury
This pic is the Lexi I know in Salisbury well she the one I use to see up there and her sister and they both were good providers. Lexi a tall slim thick chick with a nice big booty big tits her sister shorter wit tattos. I use to work up there a lotr when I came here and they was all I needed up there. Kelp me drained.
Originally Posted by OnTheHill
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 15:46 #921Senior Member

Posts: 63OAK- Ripoff artist / thief back at it
It has been established that this one is a thief and a scammer. She has been known to work with a partner. Search the Salisbury forum for Lexi, Sexy Lexi, Stallion. Now she's going by OAK.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...d/622998946407
-
12-30-25 19:58 #920Senior Member

Posts: 391[QUOTE=FranzB;7457198]This thief goes by Penelope, Sabine the Devine, and Angel in Raleigh. /QUOTE]I've seen this one a few times with no issues, might be pushing my luck.
She did admit to me that demons have a hold of her again but she's working through that.
YMMV.
-
12-30-25 12:33 #919Senior Member

Posts: 687Thanks for your ripoff report. She has deleted all her old ads but is still posting.
Originally Posted by MakeEmCome
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/gasto...t/356694382705
-
12-29-25 09:15 #918Senior Member

Posts: 623Same 3 at it again
Same two we posted about recently are back posting under new numbers.
I just somehow memorize the pics to help me identify them. Actually it's really 3 of them we should be avoiding according to reports.
They won't stop posting I wonder how many robs they get away with actually. I wasn't going to bother but after the BBFS report was reminded. These links will disappear I bet, 3rd one might stay posted longer.
Same old pics.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/835696552296
Trying to use new pics. Been doing this since last year smh.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/199113385
She's also on STG with her traditional pic.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/878415332267
We know about this one too.
https://callescort.org/980-402-4625
-
12-06-25 17:51 #917Banned Member

Posts: 1512Yep that's the ad I got when I googled the number.
Originally Posted by MakeEmCome
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 13:06 #916Senior Member

Posts: 623Crop a screenshot
Uploading pics was impossible until I learned that every time you crop a screenshot, it will work.
Originally Posted by Reddington1
[View Original Post]
I still have to test if you download a pic and crop will it work the same. But cropping screenshots have been 100% for me.
-
12-06-25 13:03 #915Senior Member

Posts: 623Robbery Alert
Here she is on stg. Talking about a car play and cash only. Hopefully if she changes her pics we can still tell it's her by her diction.
Tis the season for larceny robbery and scams.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/515518418127
-
12-06-25 12:48 #914Senior Member

Posts: 623She keeps using the same or similar pics of the same girl. If she reads this guide she will then change those pics. Oof.
Originally Posted by Reddington1
[View Original Post]
These are the pics I got used to seeing even last year. The number will change though. She posts on stg CE and EA.
-
12-06-25 11:56 #913Senior Member

Posts: 7332Sometimes a search does better without the hyphens. It is harder to research these girls than it used to be.
Originally Posted by Gemini10
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 08:47 #912Banned Member

Posts: 1512I got the link I posted when I googled it.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




