Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 98 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 48 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 148 198 598 1098 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 18177
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16722

    Seleste and Reommendations

    Quote Originally Posted by Lhern1992  [View Original Post]
    As many messages as I've received about Seleste and as busy as I've been, I've gotten back to every single senior member. Can't tell you how many times I've reached out about certain girls and have been left on read. With that being said, can someone Please point me in the direction of thicker Hispanic / Brazilian women whether they be older or younger. Would love a utr who fits the description as that is my personal preference. It would be highly appreciated of course.
    Hi, I'd definitely be interested in Seleste. I have three recommendations for you based on your preference. All three have been positively reviewed here, as well as on The Erotic Review. I have personally seen Miah and would like to have seen the other two. All three girls move around from South Florida up to here, etc. I haven't seen Amazoni or Rubi post in a while, but as I say, they were popular. Obviously, they're not UTR. Hope this helps.

    Miah: https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/w...scorts/3698165.

    Rubi: https://hot.com/us/fl/orlando/escort...64-2703/m-3goK & https://harlothub.com/united-states/...158680798.html.

    Amazoni: https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3516309 & https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3261215-401688.

  2. #16721
    The place is about as basic as you could get. You can just go up to the front desk and ask. It's cheap enough you could even just buy a 1 h solo stay just to check it out, cause it's definitely a "vibe" that's best to be experienced rather than read about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voyavoya  [View Original Post]
    I drive by this place all the time. I recently went to their website to see the rates but the "book room" option was down. So, has anyone here used this place? What are the rates? Do they take cash or credit only? Got any tips about using a place like this for a "visit?" Thanks.

  3. #16720

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Sundvd  [View Original Post]
    I never used her services but many people have and reported good things. She goes by Miah, and there's many positive reviews about her. You'll find her pretty easily if you look there.
    I PM'd the same info. Miah, Laurita and Milu are amazing but not utr. You'd have an amzing time with all of them.

  4. #16719

    Inbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    I am a senior member and you didn't write me about her.
    Your inbox was full the first time I tried reaching out and it's still full no. LOL.

    And it's never "yea I know a utr that fits the description I'd love pointing you in the right direction in return for the contact".

  5. #16718
    Quote Originally Posted by Lhern1992  [View Original Post]
    As many messages as I've received about Seleste and as busy as I've been, I've gotten back to every single senior member. Can't tell you how many times I've reached out about certain girls and have been left on read. With that being said, can someone Please point me in the direction of thicker Hispanic / Brazilian women whether they be older or younger. Would love a utr who fits the description as that is my personal preference. It would be highly appreciated of course.
    I am a senior member and you didn't write me about her.

  6. #16717

    Brazilian

    Quote Originally Posted by Lhern1992  [View Original Post]
    As many messages as I've received about Seleste and as busy as I've been, I've gotten back to every single senior member. Can't tell you how many times I've reached out about certain girls and have been left on read. With that being said, can someone Please point me in the direction of thicker Hispanic / Brazilian women whether they be older or younger. Would love a utr who fits the description as that is my personal preference. It would be highly appreciated of course.
    I never used her services but many people have and reported good things. She goes by Miah, and there's many positive reviews about her. You'll find her pretty easily if you look there.

  7. #16716

    Motel X

    I drive by this place all the time. I recently went to their website to see the rates but the "book room" option was down. So, has anyone here used this place? What are the rates? Do they take cash or credit only? Got any tips about using a place like this for a "visit?" Thanks.

  8. #16715

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    Met this MILF a few times and she's looking for some help to get meds for her daughter. She's near Lee Vista, and setup is easy setup during school hours. Main thing is she's not a pro, and doesn't know about this website. She hmu and when I couldn't meet I asked her if she'd be ok with me sharing her number with an older gentleman who's interested in an arrangement similar to ours and she agreed. Met her organically and she agreed to my offer and it was off to the races. Saw her for 250, but there may be some flex there, just didn't feel like negotiating.

    Seniors that have good post history and aren't weirdos can PM.
    I'm still a newbie here so I'm not going to ask for her contact. Instead, I'm curious about something else. HOW did you propose this situation to her? I also FELL into as similar situation a few years back but in my case it was the girl who let me know she was purchasable. Thanks.

  9. #16714
    Quote Originally Posted by Lhern1992  [View Original Post]
    As many messages as I've received about Seleste and as busy as I've been, I've gotten back to every single senior member. Can't tell you how many times I've reached out about certain girls and have been left on read. With that being said, can someone Please point me in the direction of thicker Hispanic / Brazilian women whether they be older or younger. Would love a utr who fits the description as that is my personal preference. It would be highly appreciated of course.
    Sent you a dm bud.

  10. #16713
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Lhern1992  [View Original Post]
    As many messages as I've received about Seleste and as busy as I've been, I've gotten back to every single senior member. Can't tell you how many times I've reached out about certain girls and have been left on read. With that being said, can someone Please point me in the direction of thicker Hispanic / Brazilian women whether they be older or younger. Would love a utr who fits the description as that is my personal preference. It would be highly appreciated of course.
    You need to with Ghost to see Sophia. She will cure your obsession.

    DrP.

  11. #16712

    Gatekeeping and reciprocation

    As many messages as I've received about Seleste and as busy as I've been, I've gotten back to every single senior member. Can't tell you how many times I've reached out about certain girls and have been left on read. With that being said, can someone Please point me in the direction of thicker Hispanic / Brazilian women whether they be older or younger. Would love a utr who fits the description as that is my personal preference. It would be highly appreciated of course.

  12. #16711
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158

    Seleste

    Quote Originally Posted by JabberJack  [View Original Post]
    I completely agree with Sundvd. Petite and gorgeous and definitely made the stress melt away. I can't wait to see her again even though I wish she stayed in a better place.
    Finally you are figuring it out, this girl is amazing, for the love of God mongers don't fuck this one up. This girl gave me a date today that in all my years only 1 or 2 come to mind can compare. $250 well spent and I would advise pick her up take her to Motel X. And have the time of your life. I still have her perfume all over me. I'm not in a hurry to wash it off LOL. Good hunting.

  13. #16710

    UTR = Under the Radar

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNj  [View Original Post]
    I just want to know why does UTR mean real quick it's driving me crazy.
    Under the Radar = does not advertise.

  14. #16709

    Anyone have contact

    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    Met this MILF a few times and she's looking for some help to get meds for her daughter. She's near Lee Vista, and setup is easy setup during school hours. Main thing is she's not a pro, and doesn't know about this website. She hmu and when I couldn't meet I asked her if she'd be ok with me sharing her number with an older gentleman who's interested in an arrangement similar to ours and she agreed. Met her organically and she agreed to my offer and it was off to the races. Saw her for 250, but there may be some flex there, just didn't feel like negotiating.

    Seniors that have good post history and aren't weirdos can PM.
    Does anyone have contact for this one?

  15. #16708
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundvd  [View Original Post]
    She did the same with me 250 for 1 hr, which isn't bad for a beautiful young petite spinner. So I said why not. Before leaving she requested video verification and the upselling started. I just told her I prepared what we agreed on, and I still wanted to see her. She's a gorgeous girl, the hotel she's at is shady, lots of guests and management around, wondering who you are. Be prepared for that when you go and see her. She opened her door smelling fresh, in her birthday suit. I won't go into too many details but from beginning to end, all my stress melted off me, and she even gave me a good massage before I left. Go and see her Lhern1982 is her gatekeeper for now, please don't ask me for her number. She's super young, tiny petite thing, and everything about her and what she does for you is amazing. You feel like her boyfriend walking out after a perfect date.
    I completely agree with Sundvd. Petite and gorgeous and definitely made the stress melt away. I can't wait to see her again even though I wish she stayed in a better place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape