Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 99 of 1774 FirstFirst ... 49 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 149 199 599 1099 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 26601
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25131

    Brezzii locked up?

    I know Brezzii got locked up a few weeks ago and then got out and I had contact with her for one day then radio silence since. She has not posted in a long time and none of the numbers are working. Has anyone heard anything or has anyone spoken to her in the last week? Any information will be great appreciated. Thanks again!

  2. #25130
    Quote Originally Posted by ChastD1959  [View Original Post]
    Will the girl pictured be the one you actually see? Will she at least be similar?
    I don't exactly know how her business works, but I would assume she has a certain number of women available to take appointments on an evening and she rotates through them. There could be some 10's and there could be some 7's. Once one the girls gets a positive review I think she makes an effort to schedule the same girl if the monger mentions her by name. When I texted crystal after the first positive review a month ago I said, "hi crystal, are you available?" She responded with location pricing and asked me if I was a USA member. My assumption is since I said yes she tried to hook me up with the same girl that got the positive review. If I would have said no I believe she would have gone with next in rotation.

    None of this is confirmed it's just my hypothesis after years of mongering and reading Lisa Marie ads.

  3. #25129

    The Real Question.

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrGuy  [View Original Post]
    The jeopardy answer is " who is Lisa Marie? ".
    Will the girl pictured be the one you actually see? Will she at least be similar?

  4. #25128
    After months of trying without ever getting a response, I finally met up with this one. I think people have said her name is Jen from flint, or snow from flint. She currently goes by "you're already wondering" on stg.

    120 for ss. Bbjcim. She offered to fuck but I was specifically wanting a very good and sloppy BJ. As others mentioned.

    She got naked, I played with her and then she got to work.

    I'd say 6/10. Sure, she throated but couldn't take it all. And I'm average. It wasnt sloppy, though I did try to coach her. No attention to the boys. Not even with her hands. Lameeee.

    I will say, she is super sweet and a great conversationalist.

    The other downside is I left stinking like cigarettes as she is staying at a really crappy hotel on 28th, on the corner of a well-traveled and visible intersection.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/434631335407

    I'm on the fence whether I'd visit again or not. Certainly not at that hotel.

    Best,

    Dj.

  5. #25127

    Interesting.

    Thank you UtrGuy. Aka, Sherlock Holmes. It's making sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrGuy  [View Original Post]
    The jeopardy answer is " who is Lisa Marie? ".

  6. #25126
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6967  [View Original Post]
    Gents, not sure if anyone has connected, but this hottie seems to be a shape shifter. There have been a few iterations linked to the same number. This is the ad today -.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/637894286046 - Says her name is Brooklyn.

    The same number was used on these:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/199713965946

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/013554092276

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...g/585173497695

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/450568105197
    The jeopardy answer is " who is Lisa Marie? ".

  7. #25125

    Changing Hottie

    Gents, not sure if anyone has connected, but this hottie seems to be a shape shifter. There have been a few iterations linked to the same number. This is the ad today -.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/637894286046 - Says her name is Brooklyn.

    The same number was used on these:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/199713965946

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/013554092276

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...g/585173497695

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/450568105197

  8. #25124

    Altering the taste is real and easily changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by SikAzPhuk  [View Original Post]
    As for my first Post.

    Start this a few days before you see a provider so gagging for taste will be minimized.

    1. Prioritize Hydration.

    Since semen is primarily water, staying hydrated helps to dilute any strong flavors, resulting in a milder, more neutral taste. Dehydration, on the other hand, can lead to a more concentrated flavor, which can be less pleasant. Aiming for about 8 cups (64 ounces) of water a day is a good general goal, though this may vary based on individual needs and lifestyle.

    If plain water becomes boring, try adding slices of lemon, lime, or mint to make it more enjoyable. Herbal teas, such as peppermint or chamomile, are also hydrating and add a mild, fresh flavor.

    2. Incorporate Sweet, Water-Rich Fruits.

    Certain fruits are known for their natural sugars and high water content, both of which can help contribute to a sweeter, more pleasant taste. Pineapple is one of the most recommended fruits for this purpose due to its natural sugars and bromelain, an enzyme that aids digestion and may reduce bitterness. Oranges, melons, and strawberries are also excellent choices, as they provide hydration along with a mild sweetness.

    A great way to include these fruits is by making a smoothie in the morning or enjoying them as snacks throughout the day. For example, a smoothie made with pineapple, a handful of strawberries, and a splash of coconut water is both hydrating and naturally sweet.
    Excellent post. I can tell you (or more specifically my ex wife could) that it's relatively easy to make your semen taste more enjoyable to your partner. My ex complained that I tasted bitter and didn't like to swallow it, but by eliminating coffee, beer, garlic and strong vegetables and replacing them with lots of fruits, natural juices (especially pineapple) and doing that for at least 2 days she would not have a problem swallowing it. Couldn't give up beer or coffee forever so there's that LOL.

  9. #25123

    3rd

    Quote Originally Posted by DeafMute  [View Original Post]
    Third one for her soul snatched, next to Kitty:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/815875754907
    Thats why we need to be very selective and cautious when playing on STG.

  10. #25122

    3rd

    Third one for her soul snatched, next to Kitty:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/815875754907

    Quote Originally Posted by Geneisbean  [View Original Post]
    I see Kitty got busted yet again with Jenny Kush who she was posting duos with recently so bet they got busted in one stop.

    Way back Breezii got busted. That's the 3 I see.

  11. #25121
    I seen you 2 x when you used to come down to livonia. It was amazing. I need to make a trip up to GR this weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy69  [View Original Post]
    Probably not many to attest to my swallowing. I'm not a cum guzzler. Once I get it out by way of mouth, I really see no reason to ingest someone's bodily fluids. Its just not necessary. If that's what you need to get off (by your own words it isn't) than seek elsewhere, but as you've said numerous times yourself, you've never had an issue cumming for me. However, I never stop immediately, I always finish a client well before excusing myself to get us both a warm washcloth to clean up. As always, Bean. You are free to visit whomever you want, yet here we go again down a rant of all my shortcomings (I charge to much and gag on YOUR cum that I manage to pop in under 10 minutes religiously, yet you still book me, LOL. Its cool. I'll take the promotion while my ad is still currently down.

  12. #25120
    Quote Originally Posted by WayneJWorld  [View Original Post]
    I bet you have to page down more. Usually one of the accused takes a really good mug shot. This time it looks like the three of them were having a rough night.
    I see Kitty got busted yet again with Jenny Kush who she was posting duos with recently so bet they got busted in one stop.

    Way back Breezii got busted. That's the 3 I see.

  13. #25119

    There are 3

    Quote Originally Posted by DoIt161  [View Original Post]
    You guys are good. I only see one. And talk about a bad mugshot.
    I bet you have to page down more. Usually one of the accused takes a really good mug shot. This time it looks like the three of them were having a rough night.

  14. #25118
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmagic6977  [View Original Post]
    I had similar experiences. Couple good visits, and 2 off the charts crazy.

    Good ones were good, which is why I went back for more.

    Also had one where she broke down and was crying. Later said she'd make it up, and the next visit was good (but wasn't discounted or anything to make up the earlier one).

    The last one, she had to leave mid visit (outcall) to go give her driver some money, then never came back (typical tactic for scammer, which I do not consider her based on other visits, and little head let it happen). Again said she'd make it up next time, but as I'm out of town and only visit occasionally, apparently the next time was too long after, so she wouldn't honor it. That was last straw for me..
    Hmmm obviously its all your fault for your bad experiences LOL Its ridiculous how some people just love to White Knight when its fairly obvious that Erin has had a habit of scamming or not providing what was promised. She's a no go for sure. There's other providers out there who don't waste your time and money.

  15. #25117

    Only see one

    Quote Originally Posted by BluBalls1  [View Original Post]
    I only see two.
    You guys are good. I only see one. And talk about a bad mugshot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape