Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 40011
-
01-01-26 13:55 #38181Regular Member

Posts: 14Ellen at SXL
Is she BBFS as well?
Originally Posted by BenBeck
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 18:00 #38180Banned Member

Posts: 171Yes
Yes, she is a real cutie.
Originally Posted by Mitsom
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 16:55 #38179Senior Member

Posts: 269Looks?
I hear she's cute and petite. Is she Ellen Asian?
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 15:55 #38178Banned Member

Posts: 171Thanks
Thanks for her name she is a real cutie.
Originally Posted by BenBeck
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 11:08 #38177Senior Member

Posts: 569I get it, but like, these women see other men besides us, so I don't think anyone needs to really care that they fuck other women in this world, they know you fuck other chicks, its also kind of fun to bone the entire roster, and if you're cool to them and they have some fun too they try to make your time better than the time you had with their co-workers and that's good for you! That's kind of the pay-for-sex-deal. Its not love. Do them all.
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 23:29 #38176Senior Member

Posts: 341Ellen
I'm guessing you're talking about Ellen. Knew her when she first came into town a while back and was working on the north side. She's tight f but can take it whe she gets warmed up. Loves DATY to get her motor going. Kind of shy. Great ass.
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 22:33 #38175Banned Member

Posts: 171New Girl
These is a new younger girl I've seen twice after my sessions with Emily and then again after Bebe they said her name was Jen and other said Jennifer but I'm not sure but super cute but I have relationships with Emily and Bebe and Bebe doesn't tell Emily I see her so I dare bring a 3rd one into the mix LOL.
Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny
[View Original Post]
But call and ask who the new girl is.
-
12-30-25 17:31 #38174Regular Member

Posts: 17Respect
That's one more reason to always be respectful.
Originally Posted by Gent620
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 14:31 #38173Senior Member

Posts: 45Best Choice at SXL?
I haven't been to SXL in a while, but I've only ever tried Emily. I'm going to shoot my shot again there (pun intended) this weekend. Who's the best choice there? I'd love to hear everyone's experiences there, and roughly what each of the other girls looks like. Thanks!
-
12-29-25 23:21 #38172Senior Member

Posts: 218Kelly does not work on Sundays
You can make an appointment for a given provider and see how that works out.
Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 21:34 #38171Senior Member

Posts: 989Kelly is there every day but Sunday and Cindy is there Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.
Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 20:58 #38170Banned Member

Posts: 171Sad Indeed
He was in her mid 30's her son is 3 now.
Originally Posted by CoMoTgr
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 19:27 #38169Senior Member

Posts: 239Sad
Sad to hear the situation. How was she and how was her child? They do have a lot of shit going on that we don't realize.
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 17:09 #38168Senior Member

Posts: 40I'm just being anal, I wish I could take all these girls home and care for them like a smothering fat auntie, my biggest fear is logging in and discovering this happened to a girl I know.
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
When I'm on top I have this intrusive thought about where they will end up later in life, and this is one of my deepest fears.
-
12-29-25 15:57 #38167Banned Member

Posts: 171New Younger Girl
Emily and Bebe are my go to but Friday there was once again a new younger girl working. Didn't catch her name cause Emily gets weird but just call ask for the girls schedules and ask who the new girl is she is smoking.
Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




