Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 40006
-
12-30-25 17:31 #38176Regular Member

Posts: 17Respect
That's one more reason to always be respectful.
Originally Posted by Gent620
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 14:31 #38175Senior Member

Posts: 45Best Choice at SXL?
I haven't been to SXL in a while, but I've only ever tried Emily. I'm going to shoot my shot again there (pun intended) this weekend. Who's the best choice there? I'd love to hear everyone's experiences there, and roughly what each of the other girls looks like. Thanks!
-
12-29-25 23:21 #38174Senior Member

Posts: 218Kelly does not work on Sundays
You can make an appointment for a given provider and see how that works out.
Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 21:34 #38173Senior Member

Posts: 989Kelly is there every day but Sunday and Cindy is there Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.
Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 20:58 #38172Banned Member

Posts: 171Sad Indeed
He was in her mid 30's her son is 3 now.
Originally Posted by CoMoTgr
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 19:27 #38171Senior Member

Posts: 239Sad
Sad to hear the situation. How was she and how was her child? They do have a lot of shit going on that we don't realize.
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 17:09 #38170Senior Member

Posts: 40I'm just being anal, I wish I could take all these girls home and care for them like a smothering fat auntie, my biggest fear is logging in and discovering this happened to a girl I know.
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
When I'm on top I have this intrusive thought about where they will end up later in life, and this is one of my deepest fears.
-
12-29-25 15:57 #38169Banned Member

Posts: 171New Younger Girl
Emily and Bebe are my go to but Friday there was once again a new younger girl working. Didn't catch her name cause Emily gets weird but just call ask for the girls schedules and ask who the new girl is she is smoking.
Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 15:55 #38168Banned Member

Posts: 171No Not At All
Not at all. She was tied up in a situation with her BF who runs an apartment and who has a wife but knocked her up so they opened Archer Perfect and trust me I pounded her just like every girl I hand over money many of many times to but she was a good person in a bad situation. We developed a personal level relationship where service was free for me and we discussed her stress and depression many of times. She was a great woman and it's sad she took her own life. But if I'm paying you for a service no I don't feel bad for you for what I do to you during the service but I can have personal level feelings for this woman as I do for several others I pound out -.
Originally Posted by Gent620
[View Original Post]
To be honest I had one of the best sessions of my life with this woman after hours and it's just sucks these girls while they make a shit load of money do mostly have a high level of depression. Wouldn't you if a 300 lb smells fat guy was sweating all over you.
-
12-29-25 15:37 #38167Senior Member

Posts: 64Broadway / Linda Spa Updates?
Anyone been to Broadway or Linda recently?
Have had a good time at both before but haven't been in a while. Looking for something good on northside.
-
12-29-25 10:50 #38166Senior Member

Posts: 40Kind of contradicted yourself there huh, dude.
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 10:47 #38165Senior Member

Posts: 45SXL Schedules
Hi Gentleman,
Just wondering if anyone has the providers schedules at SXL? Would be great to learn of Kelly and Cindys availability in particular but happy to hear about anyone else too!
-
12-28-25 16:27 #38164Banned Member

Posts: 171Sad News. Vicky Archer Perfect Spa
Just had lunch with a regular girl from the Chicago Scene that I actually met at Archer Perfect Spa when they first opened and she informed me that the old Owner / Manager Vicky had severe depression and killed herself. I'm literally in shock she had a baby with the owner for Purple Door Spa Group but what sad news she was an absolute wonderful woman and hope her baby is with some loving family now. Still in Shock.
-
12-27-25 23:49 #38163Banned Member

Posts: 171VIP Foot Spa 8th & S Wabash Any Intel?
Anyone visit VIP Foot Spa at 8th and Wabash around the corner from.
Paradise Spa. Nice inside woman working desk is 50+ but very attractive got a legit massage and didn't.
Get offered extras. Will repeat wanted to seriously pound out the massage girl but didn't want to make the first move and not sure if they are legit. But was wondering if anyone else got extras here?
-
12-27-25 10:18 #38162Regular Member

Posts: 17Knead it all
I tried there three one two number on the web site. https://www.kneaditall.com/
I called the number and texted. An aisianfemale answered the calls. They offered.
Hotel spots in Oak Brook, Schaumburg, Skokie, etc. I chose Oak Brook that eligibly.
Offered "BBBJ /140 hhr /200 hr and 280 VIP service. " I texted race, age, etc and they texted.
A couple of pics. We set a time I arrived texting 5 minutes prior at their request and.
Waited in my car a few before going into the hotel. The wait was over 30+ minutes before.
Given a floor. The girl, later 30's to mid 40's was waiting by the elevator. We proceeded to.
The room, I laid on the bed for the worst massage of my life and flipped over for the worst.
BBBJ as well. She sat on my face and appeared to be freshly showered and I hurds some.
Moaning from this attractive Asian spinner. I tried CG and mish and couldn't cum so I.
Insisted on BBBJ which finally got me off. I was very sorry to choose the VIP session.
===========================================
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.
There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.
Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.
Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.
Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!













Reply With Quote




