Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 6946
-
01-08-26 23:36 #6631Senior Member

Posts: 960Full Bush is simply disrespectful and rude. You can get for less than 500 with her but a Bush just means the meat box is holding odors and stinks. A woman who doesn't care is a woman who doesn't care if you enjoy your time with her or not. BAN THE Bush!
Originally Posted by BDChristie
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 17:17 #6630Senior Member

Posts: 62She is real. Great body. Young and pretty fun. As mentioned. 500. I was able to get BBBJ, covered everything else. Only bad thing for me was full Bush. Not sure if that's your thing or if she just didn't shave for a while but it was full 70's style Bush.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 13:02 #6629Senior Member

Posts: 226Miranda in Gastonia
She has been posted before that she rips off guys with her boyfriend. I just noticed she got picked up. Beware going forward.
-
01-04-26 22:04 #6628Senior Member

Posts: 110Sky
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-b918eccbfcde
Any info on this one. I have trades.
-
01-02-26 11:29 #6627Senior Member

Posts: 960She's legit and looks like her pics. 500 and covered. Do not PM me on this. Thanks.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 20:41 #6626Senior Member

Posts: 574New Samantha
Anyone seen this lady? PM will be great.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-ac20a3d0171c
-
01-01-26 09:54 #6625Senior Member

Posts: 110T
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-338503b38b30
If you like slim with some ass, she's your girl.
-
01-01-26 08:19 #6624Senior Member

Posts: 110One & only
In communication with this one. Anyone have info.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-6e759b9f207b
-
12-29-25 08:05 #6623Senior Member

Posts: 57Kay
So. I was seeing her regularly until like a month ago. Right before thanksgiving. Something happened to her.
I think she's in rehab or locked up someplace.
Her baby daddy takes her phone and scams people. She's a nice girl. And a great fuck.
Very submissive and willing to please.
Haven't successfully heard from here in over month. So maybe she found Jesus.
Originally Posted by HoHopper
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-25 08:51 #6622Senior Member

Posts: 110Ahlani
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-6ad33770e466
Could someone share her number with me? I lost it somehow. I have plenty of trades. DM me.
-
12-27-25 19:31 #6621Senior Member

Posts: 258How did she connect you unless you mentioned something that would connect you here? I never tell chicks anything about message boards. Even if I read reviews on a chick or know anything in advance I play dumb.
Originally Posted by Marmong
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 18:25 #6620Senior Member

Posts: 178Don't want to become an off topic thread
But I just don't get it. Literally did nothing but offer some insights. Oh well, just going to post links and allow seniors to DM moving forward.
Originally Posted by Swimback
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 17:22 #6619Senior Member

Posts: 67Re: Snitching
Snitching does not benefit anyone here, including you snitches. You are a disposable wallet to them, most don't even consider us human. Your snitching buys nothing from them. They frankly respect you less if you do, add "rat" to all the bad things they already consider you.
Originally Posted by Marmong
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-25 15:18 #6618Senior Member

Posts: 471Still active. Sometimes with non pros it's best to wait on the review even though you were non specific in your original post, I'd bet someone showed it to her LOL which is a shame.
Originally Posted by Marmong
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-25 14:27 #6617Senior Member

Posts: 178Is she still on?
Can someone tell me if she is active? Think she blocked me, DMs okay.
Originally Posted by Marmong
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




