Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 3818
-
12-31-25 15:35 #3518Senior Member

Posts: 25I've visited 3 times now. Set up is in a condo, call / text the number then they will let you know availability. There's parking in back along the road and you enter in the front side. Greet girl at the door, massage table is downstairs.
Originally Posted by FinallyJoined
[View Original Post]
I've see two girls here, Coco and Yoyo. I prefer Coco. They're both middle aged, coco has large youthful breasts, yoyo somewhat smaller. Both have reasonably cute faces. Damage was 80 for the hour, both tried to get 200 for FS but both settled for 140. Yoyo only allowed missionary, Coco was open to all positions, is more vocal and asked for DATY which I didn't partake in but she smelled clean. The last time I met with Coco she wanted to do a threesome with Yoyo but I didn't want to splurge on that.
Good luck!
-
12-31-25 06:28 #3517Regular Member

Posts: 5Old Shangri-La Memories
Probably a big shot in the dark here but I remember there was this one girl that used to work at Shangri-La back when Lulu was the mamasan. I remember she had a colorful bird or feather Tattoo on her arm or chest, it reminded me of a phoenix for some reason. I think she mightve went by Charlemagne and she was Chinese. She also worked there for a long time before going away. Just curious if anyone has seen her anywhere else, I know its been like 2 years haha, but who knows.
-
12-30-25 17:09 #3516Senior Member

Posts: 187Been curious about this one also. I believe it's the same people as Grove was.
Originally Posted by JoMama1
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 10:26 #3515Regular Member

Posts: 143120
Curious if anyone has tried this spot yet. Looks to be an apartment.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...r/962819486386
-
12-23-25 20:40 #3514Senior Member

Posts: 4625 n Washington
I tried this spot again solid massage and I left very happy. Cute provider. I asked about the police activity at the beginning of the month. They said it was because the owner didn't file paperwork at the city and they resolved that and are waiting for a final inspection or something. But they are still open so I feel like if they were doomed they would not be open. It's close to my house and has pretty girls, I think it will replace grove for me.
-
12-18-25 11:58 #3513Senior Member

Posts: 187I tried twice. Great massage but no hints of more.
Originally Posted by MajorPlayer
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 10:45 #3512Senior Member

Posts: 46Tried the new shop on textile, very normal looking late 30's provider menu open but very mechanical the shop gave schetchy vibes.
-
12-17-25 23:08 #3511Regular Member

Posts: 5Any extras there or not? Curious to visit.
Originally Posted by Shoeless1951
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 08:28 #3510Senior Member

Posts: 486Perhaps YPD is short a few hundred $ for the upcoming Christmas party.
Originally Posted by DeeMayne
[View Original Post]
But seriously, if these places are stupid enough to put anything in their ads that suggest that they are "Licensed", "certified" or doing "therapy", they need a state license to operate. And once YPD gets in, it's easy to look for anything that suggests that someone is living there full-time; that's what gets the place popped for trafficking.
-
12-17-25 07:28 #3509Senior Member

Posts: 62Suggestions
I'm working in the Ann Arbor area and just looking for AMP suggestions FS is a must thanks.
-
12-16-25 13:16 #3508Senior Member

Posts: 264New ypsi AMP?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...r/507497403470
Stumbled on to this post. Anyone been there?
-
12-11-25 10:09 #3507Senior Member

Posts: 187Your post must have gone up as I was writing mine. Sounds like same landlord and one of the former employees of grove seemed to be in charge of Washington st location.
Originally Posted by Rubbur
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 10:03 #3506Regular Member

Posts: 5Almost Caught Up
I was there a little while ago and the YPD came knocking at the backdoor while I was in the middle of getting a massage. Talk about a heart racing experience.
Originally Posted by FinallyJoined
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 09:44 #3505Senior Member

Posts: 187Of interest
The Ypsi Washington st Shangri la is getting some unwanted attention on Reddit. Reported that cops maybe paid a visit last week. (not related to Packard st Shangra La) I had visited this place and really enjoyed myself. I do hate the location, hopefully they fall off the radar and reopen in more discreet space. Be safe out there.
-
12-11-25 09:25 #3504Senior Member

Posts: 264Careful at and Wash and Grove
Saw a post on Reddit in the are / ypsi forum that 25 and Wash and Grove might be on LE radar. And Wash got a visit and they didn't have occupancy and business license.
Wise to be careful and keep wits about you when visiting.










Reply With Quote





