Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 256 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 3830
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3515

    3120

    Curious if anyone has tried this spot yet. Looks to be an apartment.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...r/962819486386

  2. #3514

    25 n Washington

    I tried this spot again solid massage and I left very happy. Cute provider. I asked about the police activity at the beginning of the month. They said it was because the owner didn't file paperwork at the city and they resolved that and are waiting for a final inspection or something. But they are still open so I feel like if they were doomed they would not be open. It's close to my house and has pretty girls, I think it will replace grove for me.

  3. #3513
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorPlayer  [View Original Post]
    Any extras there or not? Curious to visit.
    I tried twice. Great massage but no hints of more.

  4. #3512
    Tried the new shop on textile, very normal looking late 30's provider menu open but very mechanical the shop gave schetchy vibes.

  5. #3511
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoeless1951  [View Original Post]
    Eastern Arts Massage on Hogback Rd.
    Any extras there or not? Curious to visit.

  6. #3510
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeMayne  [View Original Post]
    I was there a little while ago and the YPD came knocking at the backdoor while I was in the middle of getting a massage. Talk about a heart racing experience.
    Perhaps YPD is short a few hundred $ for the upcoming Christmas party.

    But seriously, if these places are stupid enough to put anything in their ads that suggest that they are "Licensed", "certified" or doing "therapy", they need a state license to operate. And once YPD gets in, it's easy to look for anything that suggests that someone is living there full-time; that's what gets the place popped for trafficking.

  7. #3509

    Suggestions

    I'm working in the Ann Arbor area and just looking for AMP suggestions FS is a must thanks.

  8. #3508

    New ypsi AMP?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...r/507497403470

    Stumbled on to this post. Anyone been there?

  9. #3507
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubbur  [View Original Post]
    Saw a post on Reddit in the are / ypsi forum that 25 and Wash and Grove might be on LE radar. And Wash got a visit and they didn't have occupancy and business license.

    Wise to be careful and keep wits about you when visiting.
    Your post must have gone up as I was writing mine. Sounds like same landlord and one of the former employees of grove seemed to be in charge of Washington st location.

  10. #3506

    Almost Caught Up

    Quote Originally Posted by FinallyJoined  [View Original Post]
    The Ypsi Washington st Shangri la is getting some unwanted attention on Reddit. Reported that cops maybe paid a visit last week. (not related to Packard st Shangra La) I had visited this place and really enjoyed myself. I do hate the location, hopefully they fall off the radar and reopen in more discreet space. Be safe out there.
    I was there a little while ago and the YPD came knocking at the backdoor while I was in the middle of getting a massage. Talk about a heart racing experience.

  11. #3505

    Of interest

    The Ypsi Washington st Shangri la is getting some unwanted attention on Reddit. Reported that cops maybe paid a visit last week. (not related to Packard st Shangra La) I had visited this place and really enjoyed myself. I do hate the location, hopefully they fall off the radar and reopen in more discreet space. Be safe out there.

  12. #3504

    Careful at and Wash and Grove

    Saw a post on Reddit in the are / ypsi forum that 25 and Wash and Grove might be on LE radar. And Wash got a visit and they didn't have occupancy and business license.

    Wise to be careful and keep wits about you when visiting.

  13. #3503

    Sometimes the Truth Ain't Pretty

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatUnit  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the useless feedback. This is massage section not escort. If your happy with Asian grandma jackhammer and finger in your butt for $40 good for you. Looking for hot all American massage. Chances are I get the digits if I want extras from one of them. Money not an issue.
    He told you exactly what to expect. It not being what you wanted to hear is irrelevant. If you'd used the search function you'd see that the only thing anybody gets from Tropical Touch is blue balls. This is equally true of literally EVERY location, Michigan and Ohio. I don't know if they've infected anyplace else.

    If you want service from mostly fat American girls try New Era in Jackson. There used to occasionally be a gem but I quit going there before covid because the GPS got out of control, like tropical touch but with a handy or occasionally Russian.

    Otherwise your very best option in the entire state most likely is Grand Rapids.

  14. #3502

    Chelsea

    Anyone know if anyone working out of hotel i94 and 52 chelsea. If so could you pass me the number. Want to get relaxed before procedure. Thanks in advance. DS.

  15. #3501
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatUnit  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the useless feedback. This is massage section not escort. If your happy with Asian grandma jackhammer and finger in your butt for $40 good for you. Looking for hot all American massage. Chances are I get the digits if I want extras from one of them. Money not an issue.
    Some of need that jackhammer technique. Most Koreans I've visited just dive right into the backdoor without warning. 2 fingers if she doesn't like you. Where ya gettin' that for $40 these days?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape