Thread: Seeking Arrangements (SA)
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 9707
-
01-06-26 10:40 #9497Senior Member

Posts: 168SB vs SA
I've been out of the hobby for most of last year, but thinking of jumping back in. Even at the new higher price, is SA still the way to go over SecretBenefits and all the credit-wasting fake accounts? I've heard from a couple people that you could find luck up and find a gem or two on SB, but my previous experiences on that site were not positive.
-
01-03-26 11:56 #9496Senior Member

Posts: 1013Rejoining SA: selfie requirement
A couple of years ago I deleted (nor deactivated) my SA account. Imagine my surprise when they want me to give them a selfie in order to create a new account. I assumed I would just be able to upload a photo to satisfy them, but they require actually using the camera. Had anyone figured out a way to avoid taking a selfie for these people?
-
01-03-26 09:09 #9495Senior Member

Posts: 114I've had similar experiences but at the same time different.
Originally Posted by RockyMntHigh
[View Original Post]
I've met 31 from SA last year. Bare with all, CIM, CIA, CIP.
All are between 2 and 5.
Of the one's that were 500,2 were wonderful and worth it. I'm still seeing one of them regularly, almost exclusively. She's my new ATF and it's not close. I see her 1 or 2 times a month. 3 of them I only saw once.
Very few were in the 400 range. I only saw them once.
The ones at the 300 range, which is most of them, I've seen several of them multiple times. I got tired of most of them after 3 or 4 visits. Since there are so many to choose from at that price point, it's easy to get bored of them if there's nothing that stands out.
I have about 3 or 4 at the 250- 300 range that I'm still seeing. I just rotate through them and see a different one once or twice a month. From their perspective I see them once every couple months if that makes sense.
-
01-03-26 01:22 #9494Regular Member

Posts: 22I just deleted my account. Is this the blonde? If so, run. Scammer.
Originally Posted by Froger
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 16:53 #9493Senior Member

Posts: 302$600
It's the same as a post I made a year or two ago that I stole from the Lexington forum when I lived in KY with these girls.
Originally Posted by Macintn
[View Original Post]
$200 - Sees guy maybe couple times a month for 6 months.
$300 - Sees guy maybe once every two months for 4 months.
$400 - Sees guy maybe once every three months or so for 2 months.
$600 - Sees guy one time and that's it.
Her logic, I get $600 for a meet. These broads don't understand economics that seeing someone for $200 couple times a month for half a year to a year is more than one person at $600. I've literally tried to explain this to one girl I've been seeing off and on. She finally let me hit bare but only from behind LOL. She won't ride me bare but I said I'll give you more to hit bare. I told her, why don't you just let me hit it bare at what we've originally agreed on because I'd see you more often then vs what we've agreed on for bare at once a month or once every two months. She still says no. Can't fix stupid with them.
-
01-02-26 16:30 #9492Senior Member

Posts: 323Zimyua
Thanks for the info. I've also been texting with her but couldn't work out a time. We had not discussed $ but if that's what she expects then I am a hard pass.
Originally Posted by RockyMntHigh
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 14:19 #9491Senior Member

Posts: 302Zimyua
I had messaged her before the review had been posted on her and she replied back a couple days ago. I just shoot her my number saying, "Hey, if you'd like to talk / text here's my number. " She texts me this morning and it's kinda off and on with her responses. Then she asks if I have any plans today, I work nights so daytime play is easy, and I tell her no. I ask her "rules" and she just says money first and covers. I ask her if multiple pops are allowed and she asks what's that so I tell her and she says yes. She asks me if $600 is ok and I counter with my usual offer and she gives the thumbs up. I ask is that a yes or no and she says no. I just say sorry wish we could've worked something out.
I get it she's young but I've seen girls on SA from $100 to $300 and typically $200 - $250 seems to be the standard. I have a girl, don't ask to share info, who I've met off SA 3 years ago and she literally lets me play for $80 LOL. I've given her more but she's actually cool with that and is super reliable if I need her. I get she probably wants to see what she can get away with but to not even try and negotiate is a no for me. If any are interested from the initial review now you know a price she's asking.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-b8e6db5e8017
-
12-31-25 20:45 #9490Senior Member

Posts: 148Contirbute
Check my posts I have shared many times, so stop with this stupid shit.
Originally Posted by RockyMntHigh
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 20:10 #9489Senior Member

Posts: 302Lol
Dude, trying to suck up still isn't going to get you numbers from people that have seen these girls. You have to actually contribute on the SA side to get anything in return. Yeah, I could give you: Clarissa or Ari's numbers but I won't. I could even recommend Ghetto Kitty's sister to you but she doesn't post anymore. You have to put skin in the game in order to get people to share info with you.
Originally Posted by Willu11
[View Original Post]
Happy last day of kwanza and happy new year.
-
12-31-25 17:56 #9488Senior Member

Posts: 148Shares
Thanks great sharing as the board is made for.
Originally Posted by Froger
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 11:23 #9487Senior Member

Posts: 323Few recent I've seen.
Thanks for the report Frogger. Did any of those gals host?
-
12-31-25 10:15 #9486Senior Member

Posts: 82Few recent I've seen.
Serena, decent lay, A little to big for me but not bad.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-cc720782b2d4
Queen kitty.
Small boobs, decent rider, fair BJ, definitely took a pounding and load deep inside. No complaints.
A little ghetto.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-c021060b5fd6
Zimiyua.
Recently 18 ,awesome BJ definitely got into it, came more than me a little belly from having baby but not bad, awesome attitude, cute little thing.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-b8e6db5e8017
Reese.
Thick girl, decent head, took it all positions no complaint.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-db052158a543
Allision.
Petite thing, great BJ deep throat, nice fun gal.
Had to pull out though, not on birth control.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-573d946ba73a
Clarissa.
Petite girl, good BJ, took it like a champ.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-02947a8e8f6c
-
12-31-25 10:02 #9485Senior Member

Posts: 82Any Info on Bella?
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-d772e8209f09
Any info appreciated? Thanks brothers.
-
12-29-25 14:05 #9484Senior Member

Posts: 114There's some info I'm willing to share from time to time but I do pay for the subscription to SA. I use it. I have a lot of success but I put in the work.
I'm not willing to just give out digits on all these girls unless they have specifically told me I can.
There's a bunch I keep to myself, like anyone would. When I posted a few pics a while back my inbox blew up, like blew up with guys asking for numbers.
When someone helps me, I help back. But there's are limits like anything else. I just re-subscribed to SA yesterday. For the cost of 1 visit, I can now set up 10 more.
I figured it up the other day. In 2025 I met 29 off the site.
5 in Chattanooga.
4 in Alabama.
The rest in east Tennessee Knoxville to Tri cities area.
One brought a friend for free that played, so 30?
Several have been repeats.
All between 2 and 5.
I'm on one right now that just about has me out of the game. She's a professional in her day job and probably makes close to 6 figures. She's picky, doesn't have to do this. No way in hell I'd give her info to anyone.
-
12-29-25 12:39 #9483Senior Member

Posts: 47SA or Sugarlife now
Fellow hobbyists, can you let me know which one of these two subscription sites you would recommend signing up for?









Reply With Quote




