Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 58850
-
12-31-25 15:37 #54755Senior Member

Posts: 285Can confirm Rachel at orchid will be leaving on the 5th to NY then back to China. Had an amazing uninterrupted time today at noon again. Enjoy.
-
12-31-25 10:49 #54754Regular Member

Posts: 8Longwood Area
Hello Gents!
Any Intel on Longwood AMPs? There are few but only see recommendations about more Orlando?
TIA.
-
12-31-25 10:10 #54753Senior Member

Posts: 549Thanks for the Positive Laura at Meiji Review
Thanks for the positive Laura at Meiji review. Its nice to read that other hobbyists also appreciate her and your comments were spot on.
Originally Posted by SmallTittyLvr
[View Original Post]
I also wrote a positive review on Laura. She was the first non-Japanese provider I've visited at Meiji.
I appreciate the irony of your name and your visit with Laura: your screen name -- SmallTittyLvr -- if you love small titties, then you would have been absolutely ecstatic over Laura's ample breasts.
-
12-31-25 09:15 #54752Senior Member

Posts: 174Meiji. Laura
Saw Laura her first day. Thicker than the photos suggest. Excellent attitude and extremely sweet. I think this was her first time doing this type of agency stuff. Real GFE and very nice to talk with and cuddle. CBJ and CFS only, but I still had a great time with her.
Wish the Latinas we get here on the regular could just fix their attitude. Don't need crazy sex acts to have a wonderful time with a sexy woman who has a good attitude.
-
12-31-25 08:59 #54751Regular Member

Posts: 13Recent CB visit
Cherry B is not mentioned much on here as considered 2nd tier but it's the nearest to me and has never let me down. The ladies are not the same quality as Tokyo or Spring but always willing. Never been offered 4 H or MSOG but if you want the standard TS with Nuru and then BBBJ etc it's a good option for the usual pricing.
-
12-31-25 00:27 #54750Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289We were reminiscing about the old Milk location. Nothing new or current right now.
Originally Posted by TickleMyElmo
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 00:13 #54749Senior Member

Posts: 62Can you let me know where is Crystal?
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
I am asking because lineup sounds suspicious like the one we have in south Florida. By any chance, the third is Anna or Anne?
-
12-30-25 23:49 #54748Senior Member

Posts: 854Re: New year rotation, anyone have intel?
I have heard the following will be the lineups on the 1st:
Originally Posted by Jack19642
[View Original Post]
Crystal has Candy & Bobo until the 5th. Then it will be Grace, Vivian, and another girl (name TBA).
Orchid will have Abby and another girl (name also TBA), with Rachel until the 5th then Mina returns on the 6th.
Apologies in advance as this info is subject to change and some errors may have occurred due to some details getting lost in translation, so to speak.
-
12-30-25 20:35 #54747Senior Member

Posts: 13New year rotation, anyone have intel?
I getting out there on the 3rd, I'm wondering if we will have a new crop and if we will have such a fine group! Please please please!
-
12-30-25 17:17 #54746Senior Member

Posts: 168Any Intel?
Had a FB ad for a massage so I clicked on it. Was sent a message thru Messenger for address for Holistic Massage and Wellness. 430 W State Road 436 in Altamonte Springs.
Anyone been? Comms are a little spotty.
-
12-30-25 16:47 #54745Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Ivy
I hit up Ivy yesterday afternoon as well. Girl loves to kiss, especially why she's being fucked. Surprisingly, we only made it two positions in before I lost control! After some extended dick sucking and teasing, I kept trying to lay her down so I could taste her sweet little pussy, but she was all revved up and wanted to fuck! We started off on the bed with her curled up in front of me on our sides and she has her head tilted back, kissing me while I'm rubbing my dick all over her kitty (cover on) and as I was playing with her, she kept trying to get him inside, but I was teasing her with just a head for a little bit until she couldn't take it anymore and reach down and grab my dick and backed onto it. This was a really hot position because I was fucking slow and deep while I had a handful of her hair, pulling her head back kissing her. I wanted her doggy so bad but I think she has a little trouble with my size so she flips over on her back with her legs spread wide and I stay with my slow deep rhythm down stroking her and she got all juicy down there and her vocals were so sexy. You guys are right the girl wants to kiss the entire time which I had no problem with. At one point I stopped kissing her and she grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me back in telling me not to stop then quickly closed her legs while I'm still inside of her and can tell she's close so I gradually get a little harder and faster until I hear those magic words. Let me rephrase that, with her it's the "magic word" (cumming) that's all she says, so I pound away until she starts gushing, and I'm right behind her, felt like I was shooting off for a minute straight. I still have her tongue in my throat. I tried to pull out and she grinds back into me and holds my ass, keeping me inside of her for a few more minutes while we make out. Ivy is very passionate! Eventually, we cleaned up cuddled for a few minutes and then the doorbell is dinging every 10 seconds so I'm like I'm out of here. Ivy is so sweet and on my way out she gives me a couple more little kisses and tells I can come back in a little while to play with her some more and that she owes me a half an hour. Don't hear that too often. . I thought that was really nice, but unfortunately, I won't be able to see her again before she leaves.
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
Hopefully next month's rotation is just as good as this one.
-
12-30-25 14:30 #54744Regular Member

Posts: 10Wait what milk? Or are they in a different location. Sophia is a beauty. Keiko acts all business but she is soft inside LOL. She gave me an L1 with FIV, sent junjun in + Sophia and at good $ when they forgot me in the room for 30 minutes.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 12:49 #54743Senior Member

Posts: 373Vip
Stopped by VIP today first time it was good got a little skinny one with fake titties she gave a good BBJ but couldn't take dick well only wanted me to go half way the whole time smh I hate that had to finish with some bbjcim I'm not sure if she swallowed but it was good paid $$$ cause I had no change and didn't feel like going to 711 to get some I usually pay $$.5 to $$.8. Fir those who don't know $$$ is not normal price I was just super lazy today.
-
12-30-25 10:19 #54742Senior Member

Posts: 1229Oh yeah, and no monitors in the rooms!!! Had their complete attention, no glancing at those fucking monitors like everywhere nowadays.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
Keiko at MC was basically full time mamasan, but would occasionally have a session when she wanted one. We clicked so I had several experiences with her.
I'm sure there are many of us that will never forget milk.
-
12-30-25 10:06 #54741Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Always make an appointment if you can, but there's no telling what will happen if they're super busy. But it can't hurt. I just walked in yesterday with no appointment and saw Ivy and as soon as my session was about to end with her, I saw at least six or seven of you coming through the door, and the rooms were already filled. LOL so I have no idea where they put everyone. Tokyo is definitely a good spot though.
Originally Posted by Burner904
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




